/gymcel general/

Saw this thread the other day let's continue

>Who is gg for?
This general is for sub 7/10 MEN who go to the gym but cannot have romantic relations as women simply do not care for them (aka incel + gym = gymcel)
>What shall we talk about
The gym, as well as other black pill and incel related matters, talk about personal records and routines.
>Hurr durr can non incels and volcels post?
Yes, you may post, however be respectful, do not bully us like society does and be open minded you might just learn the truth.

women don't care about looks as much as guys think be it muscle or facial beauty

should have said teenage girls instead

Oh my fucking god. This thread again. You obviously don't want to stop being an incel. You've already given up. In fact, you might as well not make this general. You could go to reddit to get your opinions reinforced if that's what you want. But why here?
Simply identifying yourself as an "incel" is enough to make you stay an incel for the rest of your life.

Im balding, i have a weak chin, and a big ass forehead. I have constantly lived in the social shadow of my little brother, who is a 6'4 alpha chad with great genetics. Lifting has definitely made up for alot of my insecurities, and helped me with women for sure. Ive gone from 6'0 355 pound hamplanet to 220 pounds with bretty good size.

>routines or advice
LIterally have hit legs maybe 5 times this whole year. Legs are a meme, and if you dont care about being able to squat 3pl8+ then youll be able to hit all the other muscle groups more often, and your recovery will be alot better. Ive unironically made more gains doing this, and i wish i didnt fall for the SS meme early on

go and cry about being ugly and hating women on reddit or /r9k/ not here

If you're fat, you really don't need to hit legs that hard, because you've already worked up pretty decent leg strength carrying a hundred pounds of overweight around.

But if you're a boney skinnyman trying to get huge, it's crucial to work legs as well.

>then youll be able to hit all the other muscle groups more often
yeah because doing those 3 sets of squats takes up entire day. ever heard to combining opposite muscle exercises? you can easily squat between your upper body sets

Thanks for not saging this trash thread you idiots.

Do you even know what saging does you normalscum

It prevents bumping the fucking thread, I bet I'm HALF as fucking new as you, you redditfag. That way I can insult your fucked mentality while not bumping the thread.

Read point 3 in the OP user

Oh brother. Disagreeing with you isn't the same as bullying you. God you want to be the victim so badly it's sickening.

Fuck off chad make your own damn thread. Gymcel only

Not everyone who has gotten laid is a chad, not everyone who hasn't had sex is an incel. God you sound like a victim. Oh, and you also stated in the OP that others CAN join in as long as they don't hurt your wee little feelings, which is starting to feel like it's pretty hard not to do.

>this

Fucking /r9k/ loser thread.

Stop talking smack about the only good board left

>MGTOW
FUCK OFF
YOU COPECELS ARE CANCER AND ARE DETRIMENTAL TO THE WHOLE PSL/INCEL/LMSPILL MOVEMENT
INCELS SENT THEIR OWN WAY ARE SUBHUMANS WITH ZERO SELF-AWARENESS TAGGING ONTO OUR MOVEMENT BECAUSE THEIR OWN FAILED

Isn't being incel all about giving up and blaming all your failures in life and dating on everyone else? I don't see how being MGTOW has jack shit to do with it. If you describe yourself as incel you've already given up and won't get laid till you ditch the incel community.

So pathetic, glad to see that Veeky Forums generally doesn't fall for this. Go cry to Reddit or better yet suck on an exhaust pipe

you can be a virgin without making your entire identity revolve around it you stupid piece of shit

Lel tinder sluts are fucking pathetic

this is the most pathetic shit i've ever seen in over a decade of Veeky Forums.

drink bleach

I'm fat, but I have a decent face with a strong jawline and good skin, green-blue eyes, medium nose that looks cute, little facial hair, good hair on my head, bigger lips than most guys. I'm 6'4 and though I'm fat, my body with cloth looks like I'm liftin.

Some women tend to be sexual attracted towards me, I can clearly see how they change once they talk to me (voice is higher then usual, they laugh at my jokes..and some other stuff).

My problem is that I want to fuck them but I'm not really interested with having a relationship with any of them while I actually want to have a relationship and don't want to fuck around (I do have a high libido but I just dont wanna stress myself with only sex). I need some advice on how to approuch women that are not instantly into me and women that I see as wife material. These women are mostly on bachelor's degree level so not your normal gym bimbo or something

ultimately I'm looking for someone to love and stay together. There are some women I would like to date and have a relationchip with but I just dont know how to start and how to be succesful with my game. I also never had a relationship myself although i had sex 9x and with 24 years old I'm more and more starting to look for THE ONE you know.