The Gods of fitness came to you after your amazing workout and gave you the power to resurrect either Rich or Zyzz...

The Gods of fitness came to you after your amazing workout and gave you the power to resurrect either Rich or Zyzz, which one do you bring back to life and why is it Rich?

Zyzz
He would take the fitness industry by storm harder than rich

Jeff the faggot looks just like Zyzz. He even copied the hairstyle. The dead spic isn't needed

Might be the worst post I've read here all year, good job

Rich because Zyzz did roids

Rich obviously. He gives more ments and entertainment and advice, unlike zyzz

I was going to say you're dumb but rich was honest about his steroid use while zyzz said it was flu shots

>roiding for this
rich

Rich was a good person with a disgusting freak body.

Zyzz was a cunt with the sickest body ever.

What do you value more?

Character or Looks?

Rich. He was like my Youtube dad. I'll miss his bigger/better by the day series.

GOOD FUCKING MORNING

Couldnt have said better said it myself

Zyzz. He inspired millions to be better, not to be sad cunts.

I still watch his vids sometimes when I loose motivation. Then i remember Zyzz is watching down on me and I dare not dissapoint him.

>nobody will ever muscle insertions as good as Zyzz

Zyzz had shitty insertions lol his chest and delts were pretty good but that's about it

Zyzz symmetric abs etc were the best you mong

>make your body living art
>get tattoo graffiti on it

I like Rich more, but I think I have to go with Zyzz. Zyzz died way too young, and he had a medical defect. Just wasn't fair.

Rich. He will always be Uncle Rich.

Zyzz was an asshole, and was destined to fuck up his shit due to yolk attitude. If he hadn't died, he'd likely be a withered husk by Rich's age after wrecking his organs and forcing himself off the gear.
but in death he is a fitness martyr, he will always be zyzz in his prime.
Rich serves more purpose alive.

Yolo attitude.
Fuck autocorrect.

>Bring back to life
>Rich Piana
it's still hard to comprehend that he's gone, guy was a mountain of muscle and a true bro

>that photo of Rich looking in to the sky with a calm look of happiness and satisfaction
>mfw then reading that tatoo on his chest

Fuck, I did not expect these feels.

Less decomposition