QTDDTOT Thread

Where can I find a large, strong man in his twenties or thirties who'd be willing to humor my depraved fantasies? Asking for a friend.
Also, do you find that lifting increases your homosexual proclivities?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/book/153949726/Does-It-Matter-Essays-on-Mans-Relation-to-Materiality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_test
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will find them hanging around your local gym's steroid vending machine.

I am a newbie, are there such vending machines?
Are you telling me heaven is real?

Okay, I've got a question. I've been raised as a vegetarian, and to think that chicken is a food for sinners and foreigners.
How do i get over my developed stigma? What's the best way to eat chicken for a new eater?

>Where can I find a large, strong man in his twenties or thirties who'd be willing to humor my depraved fantasies?
i'd only give it a go if you were a twink willing to crossdress

So, I recently got a GF and she is a total gains goblin, but I really enjoy spending time with her, the thing is, I went from going to the gym 3 to 4 times a week and running 7 to 8K on sundays to going 1 to 2 times a week to the gym and running 7K once a month, and it really killed my gains, now, I have a couple of dumbbells, some free time (30 to 40 minutes) every night, and my year subscription to the gym ends in march, so, what do you guys recommend I do at home 2 or 3 days (or maybe the whole week) so I can get my gains back?

Done.

Start with chicken in a salad? Or with chicken tofu so you can adjust to the taste? Do you eat fish? Chicken is just fish of the land.

Nah mate, no living things, just vegetables and dairy. And maybe unfertilized eggs somethimes

Well, if you want to take the long way around, you can read an Alan Watts essay or two in "Does it Matter?" where he critiques certain aspects of vegetarianism. How can we adjust to finding ourselves in a system of murder and slaughter? he asks.
scribd.com/book/153949726/Does-It-Matter-Essays-on-Mans-Relation-to-Materiality
That might get you over the mental hurdles.
Is there a discord for bodybuilders looking for muscle worshippers?

Thanks senpai. Perhaps I'll try a grilled chicken sandwich the day after tomorrow.

>twink willing to crossdess
Would that make it straight because you're getting attracted to and fucking something that looks like a girl?

Try fast food nuggets. They have been processed so much the texture barely resembles meat anyway.

>fucking guys is gay
>not fucking your gym buddy as part of your cardio routine.
get a load of this faggot.

OwO I'd love to see under that towel ;)

I posted too late in the season thread so I'll try again here

I need help, Veeky Forums

I have gotten decently far on my squat and deadlift in the last three months but I'm starting to feel that my core, especially the abs are lagging. What would you recommend I add to my workouts besides situps? I don't feel I get much out of those. I'm also limited on time in the gym since I workout before work in the morning. I have about an hour and a half total.

I started with doing SS in its strictest form, power cleans and all. Now I am in phase three but I'm not seeing an opportunity for any core isolation in the book unless I am just blind to it. Should I move one to an intermediate routine? I don't really feel like I'm ready.

Stats:
Height: 5'11 (Manlet king)
Weight: 210lbs
Lowbar: 315
Deadlift: 375
Bench: 185
OHP: lmao 1pl8
Clean: 215 ( form is whack)
Chinups: 3x10 bodyweight ( I have no way to go weighed)

I do the lifts exactly as instructed by the book. I figured as a begginer it would be best to follow one person's advice rather that incorporating things from several different people.

Yeah but I want to get the protanzs
What other reason would I have to eat meat?
How long you been lifting, user?

are OHPs a lot different from standing dumbbell presses in terms of activation? I've been doing the latter because OHPs used to irritate my shoulders but that's now been resolved so I'm considering switching

I was a basic gym going teen who just messed around before. I picked up SS a little over three months ago

Jesus fucking christ how are you so strong already?
I'm 175 and Ii've been doing SL for 5 months and I still haven't gone past 135 lbs bench and 245 lb deadlift

>do you find that lifting increases your homosexual proclivities?
why do you think that?

fucking faggot, fuck out of here

i hate that you disgustings freaks are always shitposting gays things

FUCK OFF ALREADY

Dunno. I use to be pretty casual with sports, never played seriously. I just kept adding the 5 to 10 lbs like it says and eating slightly over maintenance.

FAGGOTS BE GONE

How much could Zyzz lift?

found the faggot
it's okay, baby, you can come out of that closet
we'll only rough you up a little >:3

>we
yeah, no. fuck off faggot

Are you saying I could probably take you on all by myself? Challenge accepted.

and user was never heard from again

but seriously, I thought most of the guys here were gay...

Does michelle obama have a penis?

All signs point to yes.

does copypasta have as many calories as regular pasta? im trying to fuel my gains, wondering if i should start spamming like everyone else does

Is drinking like 8 cups of milk a day when you're not on GOMAD bad? I'm poor af and literally all my protein comes from eggs, milk and chicken.

Just a big 2 cup glass with every meal to go with the cycling and light bodyweight I do everyday but looking at in a calorie counter it seems kind of excessive.

This is Canadian bagged milk also

if your bodyfat and bowel movements are all okay, i don't see anything wrong with it

I still have fat to lose around my ass, hips and thighs but I've lost +80 pounds at this point (mostly from my upper body I guess) so I've started exercising more as well as dieting. My shits have been like clockwork ever since I started intermittent fasting a while ago and don't seem to be effected.

How do I fix my shitty posture? Cant do ab exercises without my lower back hurting. Im already trying to stretch my hip flexors every day

Fix APT and strenghten upper back.

what are you offering

>do you find that lifting increases your homosexual proclivities?
As a literal fag I haven't noticed any difference.

You guys are just mad that even fags would chose Chad over you.

Fuck off, you guys have a containment board. Homos, let the men lift in peace.

Check out Cressey's Neanderthal No More program

Lifting for girls is frowned upon here anyway, why would anyone's sexuality be an issue?

What's the issue with your posture? Be yourself.
What's APT?

How often should i deload and by how much?

Sadly, intial progress is almost completely genetics dude.

I'm a 5'7 super manlet who was 100 pounds overweight and a near human slug a year and a half a ago.

After megacutting down to reasonable weight I hit a 150 bench in literally a month.

Do you even know what board you're on dude?

Lol it isnt
Also the problem with you freaks is that your spam this board with your fag shit and this board is for fitness

Many are filled with

No homo
Pls be a trap
Post boi pussy
I would fkc him
See?

Fuck off already

>implying ironic homoposting is done by actual homos

Not wanting to fuck other dues in the ass is the ultimate sign of low test.

Neva gunna make it.

>implying ironic homoposting isn't still homoposting
latent homosexuality is no cover fuck off to

I'm female and have been losing weight, wasn't happy with my boob size prior to losing 30kg and they're even smaller now. Apart from working on my chest muscles, is there anything I can do to make them larger or look better naturally?
Does drinking a lot of milk really effect boob size?

>Does drinking a lot of milk really effect boob size?
Yes, try gomad

>noticed poop was really soft and smelled bad at the beginning of the week
>thought it was from eating too much sugar but it didn't change after a couple days
>poop became smellier, light colored and in stringy pieces
>also have loud bowel movements and constantly feel like I need to fart
>today I tried eating more fiber and took pepto but it went full diarrhea

Should I be worried or keep eating my usual food? I've never had this problem before but I don't think these symptoms line up with food poisoning.

See a doctor if your diarrhea continues for more than 2-3 days. Meanwhile, be sure to keep hydrated, shitting like that can really dry you up.
What have you been eating?

Cutting at the moment, just counting calories and macros. How often do you guys weigh yourself? Everyday in the morning after shitting I'm guessing?

>not shitting in the evening
NEET detected

Over the weekend I ate a bunch of cake at work and at a family party, but after that I've just been eating my usual
>fage with cereal mixed in, coffee
>toast with pico de gallo and avocado
>protein shake or a protein bar like Quest
>peanut butter
>pistachios

I fucked up my right wrist when I was a kid and never got it fixed and I can't bend it properly to do push-ups. Is it okay if I do it with a fist, knuckles on the ground or will this fuck something else up?

If your usual hasn't upset you until now, maybe it's just what you ate at work and at the party not mixing well.
What kind of cake was it?

It was a coffee cake my coworker made, it tasted really good so I just ate a bunch of it during my shifts but the last two days it started going stale.

The only other thing I can think of is if I didn't wash my hands enough and got contaminated from touching money or something like an unwashed cutting board.

Isn't gomad for bulking? What do I do if I'm on a cut? At least try to fit a cup of milk in each day or something?
Get soy protein?

How do I increase my sexual stamina? I can edge forever, but it's frustrating when you can feel yourself about to nut and stop right before the girl gets an orgasm.

nah, i just want women with strapons, qt traps and trannies to top me. i don't want like a man man

If i'm doing Greyskull, is it okay to train delts and traps every gym day? so 3 times a week.

looks like you have a forward pelvic tilt - check if you're positive for the Thomas test:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_test

if you are, your hip flexors are too tight and need serious stretching. I have the same problem but am working to fix it - my physio told me to stretch my hip flexors at least three times daily holding the stretch for 30 s +. the most convenient stretch is probably the lunge. youtube it for proper form - the key is to lock your pelvis by squeezing your abs and really feel the stretch in the flexors.

I'm 5'6. What weight and bodyfat % should I aim for to get this physique?

Power bottom dick squatting 1XF

I'm gonna be in Japan for two weeks travelling a lot with no gym access. What is something I can do to stay on top of my fitness?

>have that looking doing literally nothing
I wish I could be happy with this

I won't be totally content looking that small but I want it to be my first fitness goal since it seems achievable enough.

i wanna fuck this dude but i'm a heterosexual
why Veeky Forums?

why am i so tempted to ram my dick into you?

no homo though right?

Row and rear delt flyes / band pull aparts / facepulls like your life depended on it

How do I fix uneven traps? One side is big and juicy the other flat and nonexistent

get breast implants

>just ruin the prime trap body lmao dude

Is Reg Parks beginner routine any fucking good cunts?

how long should i wait after a decent sized meal to go to the gym?

until a good percent leaves your stomach and enters your duodenum

Looking for feedback on progress, been lifting for about 6 months and the current stats are

DB bench 32 kg 3x8
DB OHP 20 kg 3x8
Bulgarian split squat 70 kg 3x8
Weighted pullups 10 kg 3x6
DB rows 38 kg 3x8

I'm currently at 90 kg, 5kg up from where I started. I have a feeling I may have to eat more but I don't mind slower progress if that means leaner gains

are you benching 2x32 kg dbs or 2x16?

2x32. could have probably made better progress there but I was recovering from shoulder problems and wanted to take chest pressing slowly

why aren't you using barbells

why not? better for stability and more comfortable for the shoulders. I'm starting to bench with the football bar now though, things seem to be all right

you unironically think that you can lmao 2pl8 with dumbbells
also your progress is average
also stop doing retarded brosplit rep ranges

i unironically think that until I'm able to lift more that's not going to be a problem. in any case, benching with the football bar seems to be all right so I'll keep it and I'll probably start doing regular OHPs in the near future. what's the matter with the rep ranges though? 3x5 is supposed to be for strength and 3x8 should lean more towards hyperthrophy. i was thinking to start working on strength once i've put on some more kg

>hypertrophy
stop being a retard
strength = mass
simple as that
there are disparities from levers but that's about it
an average dude shouldn't be affected
you also probably believe a lot of broscience memes
just lurk more

also the reason bros spout the rep range bullshit is because of the increased volume
volume is king

all right, will try changing rep ranges and see how that works, there's legions of dudes doing all sorts of routines and volumes here so it's hard to tell what's what sometimes. cheers for the input

FUCK OFF YOU FAT, NON-LIFTING, NAME-FAGGING PIECE OF HUMAN DETRITUS

leg raises

yeah they're becoming a thing, ask your gym receptionist about the subject.

my gym just got its first steroid vending machines, feels good man

let's say you're bench pressing 60kg
one dude's doing 5x10 the other 10x5
the volume is the same but right is better cause of shit i'm to lazy to type out
and if it's
3x5 and 3x8
right would be better because of the increased volume
this is shit without the top tier programs with percentages and shit
those are more fine tuned

nothing wrong with dbs; don't listen to this chode

sure senpai
just tell a noobie to do a exercise that requires him to manually put 2 independent 32 kilo weights over his head
i found myself doing form mistakes even a year in

?? getting into a db bench is the most natural feeling in the world, you have them on your legs and just lie back, no worrying about hand positioning on the bar, no fear of missing reps and doing a death roll, nothing

db ohp you just kick them up with your knees, easy as pie

ask me how i know you have shit form senpai
also most tears happen on db

so you are saying that 3x8 is in fact all right and 3x5 would be too little volume? what would be optimal then, 4x5, 5x5?

The thing I find with DB OHPs is that they let you lift with arms at a comfortable 45 degree angle while regular OHPs used to feel like my humerus was going to punch through the front of the joint when the bar was lowered.

how do you know i have shit form? and specifically in which lift?

>also most tears happen on db
only if you jump up to a high db weight having exclusively trained bb previously, and no way would it be "most" tears as most people use bb for bench exclusively. source pls