Who here's gonna be watching the fight tonight? Place yer bets now (Mcgregor is gonna win)

Who here's gonna be watching the fight tonight? Place yer bets now (Mcgregor is gonna win)
where do i find a free live stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNEYMpBceRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mcgressger

A McGregor win would be argueably the biggest upset in sports history

floyd will outhug and pointbox himself to victory.
But i hope Mcgregor will knock him out. I really do.

Personally I would like Conor to win, but looking at it realistically and purely from a logical point of view the chances are that fuck Floyd, Conor all the way bitches.

Put a lot of money on McGregor. I'm hoping for an upset victory by him.

The way conor talks makes me want to believe that conor will win. But i keep going back to thinking this is floyds game and that he will win. So i dont really know. Im split down the middle on this and will give no predictions or opinions on it

Mcgregor got outboxed by nate diaz in his last 2 fights.
Mayweather is the best defensive fighter in the history of boxing.
Mayweather is 49-0 and has beaten the best men, who are astronomically better at the sport of boxing than McGregor can ever EVER hope to be.

Despite all of this, people are still betting money on McGregor.
You are the worst kind of retards.

Werr can i wutch it for free

If it was reversed, and we saw Floyd going into a UFC fight with Conor then it would be obvious who'd win, it's similar now except reversed, and yet people still vouch for the wrong person. Conor going into a sport dominated by Floyd pretty much means he's inexperienced and also Floyd is a fuckface and Conor will win, bitches

mcgregor outboxed nate, the only thing that kept him alive is his insane chin. Nate got dropped several times, and only looked superior, boxing wise, when mcgregor was gassed out.
But this is a boxing fight, so gassing out probably wont happen

This

You wouldn't bet on Ali to take lesnar in a UFC fight so why is the reverse any more plausible?

Oh wow. How much? Bad choice my man. I hope Conor wins, but look at it from a realistical standpoint; Mayweather has defeated world-class boxers and has yet to be defeated. I do not think Mcregor even qualifies as a "professional" boxer imho. RIP.

If Mayweather loses the fight is rigged. There is 0 chance he can actually lose

Not to mention that there's no way the sport of boxing would allow their champion to be beaten by some ufc guy, the amount of backstage whisperings will determine the fight just as much as any skill will

They tried to cast this as Black vs White but really, McGregor is black from the waist down. YEAHHH

its not rigged if he loses. He would never give up his perfect score. Not for any amount of money.

But hes not gonna lose, because he is the best defensive boxer that ever lived. And if being aggressive puts him in a risky situation, hell just returns to being defensive and beat mcgregor by points.

Mirin during that weigh in or what

since when did boxing turn into some Rocky shit? back then boxers had to do their best to make good money which meant beating the shit out of the other person. Now it's 75 million dollars guaranteed for Mac Gregor to lose. Who gives a shit if Mcgregor is a puncher? They do two different styles of boxing, they just put them together for that money from PPV

who #Money here?

fucking this.

Nah. I'm at the gym in the morning and I'm not gonna stay up until the crack of dawn to watch a pathetic manlet fight.

Oh hey its the king of the dwarves
Just a reminder that the only people who admire this guy are people shorter than him

The Irish are usually great at talking smack, doesn't mean much in a fight

I've put a bet on mayweather to go about 8 rounds. I can see mcgregor lasting quite a while due to his fitness as an mma fighter but I can't see him landing anything. I'm just gonna stream it online.

I just put 10 grand on mayweather winning, free 1.2k grand, so why not lul.

Unfortunately that isn't the case. My mate had a Mcgreggor T shirt on the other day and he is a lanklet.

McGregor is going to go punch crazy right away because he knows that the longer the fight goes on, the less chance he has of winning.

The only way McGregor can win is if he somehow royally fucks up Mayweather in the first round, maybe the second round if he makes it that far, and thus fucks up Mayweather's long game of wearing him out.

I want Conor to win because that would be amazing, but realistically it's like expecting a hockey player to be good at figure skating. Floyd is going to win.

And then Conor will scream for a rematch and this whole fiasco will start over again.

>battle of the non-white manlets

Yet they make 9digits from one night.

f-fucking manlets r-right?

Because UFCtards are fucking idiots who can't handle boxers being better than MMA fighters at anything, even their own sport. They have thrown tantrums for years anytime a boxer has been mentioned.

>The Irish people aren't white meme again

Mayweather is also 40, been retired for 2 years, shorter height, shorter reach, and ~10lb lighter

So do football (soccer) players. You can make tons of money from white trash.

You can get rich but that doesn't make you any taller

Some things can't be bought

>he fell for the irish are white meme
t. argentina

You keep talking about PHYSICAL advantages. Floyd has never been a big fighter, or a heavier puncher. He is however, a god damn brain surgeon in the ring. His ability to study his opponents, and learn their moves, and know what angles they throw from is the reason he has NEVER been knocked down in his entire career.

If thats really your only argument, then you obviously know fuck all about sports, and just how different boxing is from MMA, and how much of a skill it is in its own right.

Fucking white trash, nigger lovers, That's what you are. Connor would fuck that nigger so hard ireland's potato famine would be erased from fucking history . M-muh boxing fags get BTFO on the reg. Connor would literally punch his shit out , floyd would be shitting his fucking knickers and people would think it's his fucking dick because nigger dicks look like poo. These people haven't ever stepped into a fucking ring, that is exactly where their shit opinions come from. Veeky Forums is fucking salty because that roidhead BB fag got BTFO by a dyel no sweat and Veeky Forums spergs are scared for their lives as they realisde their LMAO1plaet doesn't amount to anything irl and they'd get their heads bashed in. Notice how everyone claimed they'd have done it differently like it makes a difference. Admit it you dumb fucks would literally die by the hands of a 5'3" manlet jester like a dog before fucking doing anything. You don't know shit. Floyd would get his nigger face beaten in so bad that connor would use it as his scrotum

McGregor will knock him out 1st round

He has been knocked down but the ref didn't call it. His glove touched the canvas.

Yeah, we love a wee bitta banter.

Potato Nigga can't win over Mayweather in Boxing but Mayweather is not going to knockout out him ether. It will be another fucking decision

It's more about the degree of smack he talked. He made it a point to belittle floyd, so he must be confident that he will win.

learn the boxing moves of a non-boxer who will use a non-traditional style of boxing, who is 11 years younger, heavier, and stronger.
Conor knows he'll never get knocked out what makes you think he wont crack the guy coming out of retirement into next week
If Mayweather was few years younger and actively boxing i'd agree with you. This scenario is purely a moneygrabber only one who has something to lose is mcgroober

>black
>brain surgeon
nice sci-fi m8

>Conor knows he'll never get knocked out what makes you think he wont crack the guy coming out of retirement into next week

because there have been 49 much more skilled fighters than connor that have never been able to do it, and connor mcgregor is a terrible boxer.

Again, you dont know a god damn thing about the sport

Boxing should go back to ancient rules, this points shit is lame

Even if I play devils advertisement and say conor isn't skilled at boxing, the point is still relevant?
49 more skilled fighters fought a prime/active Mayweather, you're telling me not a single one could hedge their bets against the 40y/o inactive 10lb lighter shorter version of him?

>Mcgregor is gonna win

I bet 50 bucks on Floyd winning by points and I'm not even gonna watch it becasue it's gonna be at 6 AM here. Anyone who knows anything about boxing knows this is how it's gonna end.

You don't know how satisfying it is gonna be watching UFCbabbies BTFO tonight.

>But this is a boxing fight, so gassing out probably wont happen

U wot mate? A full boxing fight is 36 minutes vs the UFC's 25. McMemer will be dead by the last 5 rounds.

Nah. He talks shit because he knows it will make people watch his fights, and there's an especially massive amount of money involved here.

Goober is just hoping to luck the fuck out

Also why do people think Conor hits any harder then Mayweather's previous opponents?

>Irish
>people

Fight is rigged. There is no way McGregor wins.

Let me tell you how it works:

Floyd is 49-0 in his Career, he wouldn't risk to destroy his whole career with 1 lose, epecially since he was already in retirement.

They fixed it so Floyd wins and can Keep his Series.

McGregor has nothing to lose, he doesn't have a series, so it's not that bad if he loses.

Now McGregor isn't as Rich as Floyd, so for McGregor It's a Win Situatuion even if he loses.

So both of them Agreed to the Deal that Floyd can get his 50-0 and McGregor gets his 100 mill for 1 fight.

/thread

Veeky Forums is 18+ you know...

Wladimir Klitschko fought his best fight in over a decade at 41 after 2 years away from the ring. Connor is getting wrecked tonight.

All this, and McGregor is still given at what, not even 4:1?

>devils advertisement
Uwotm7

Not him but that's just not enough. A 40 year old fighter can still be a great fighter and he's one of the best who ever lived. Who cares if he hasn't had a proper fight in two years, McGregor has never even had one. McGregor has as good a chance as your average boxer, which, in the sport of boxing, is what he is at best.

>best fight
>lose
pick one

They don't need to fix it for Floyd to win. We're talking about the greatest defensive boxer in history vs a guy who can berely box with Nate Diaz. They're not even on the same planet skill-wise.

apologise

This, anyone believing it will be an actual fight is delusional

Floyd had nothing to gain from accepting the fight, only things to lose. Theres no way he would've ever accepted the fight if it wasnt rigged

So? What matters is how he looked in the ring and he was great. He was winning until AJ landed that lucky uppercut in the 11th anyway.

>McGroober bebbies already ready with the excuses

the irish are UNREAL at talking smack

only fight that would get more hype than mcmemer vs maymemer would be a group of black guys vs a group of irish dudes purely in a battle of talking the most shit

>Not putting a cheeky 100 on the underdog for a possible payout

Its like you don't even know how to live

The odds aren't really that good, though. If they were realistic 100 should get you 1000-2000. As it is it's just not worth it.

you won't say the same if conor looked good in the ring and loses though will you?

Yeah, they said something like 92% of bets were on McGregor but, the largest money bets were on Mayweather. The odds are way closer than they should be

I've seen him box, he's not gonna look good. Especially when Mayweather is dancing circles around him.

Nigga I dont care about this fight whatsoever. Not even gonna watch. My whole point is that people watching this are getting scammed

Conor gets stopped in six, fuck all you faggoty euros

This actually makes sense. People without money throwing a "cheeky 100 on the underdog", and people with money going for a safe 20% RoI.

I watched the weigh-in last night and hearing and seeing the huge crowd made me wonder, what kind of an idiot pays money to watch fighters weigh-in? It's dumber than paying money to watch the NFL draft in person.

Also, this account says it will stream the fight live once it hits 35,000 subscribers and it's almost there. I doubt they'll stream it and it will quickly get shut down if they do, but it's worth a shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=VNEYMpBceRM

Says the guy who's country legalized homo marriage and is pushing trannies down everyone's throat.

kek scrotumfag in the house tonight

>shilling your own jewtube channel

McGoober is all about speed and bursts of energy
He could win if he avoid a direct hit
Once the black boi connects a big one, goober will be lights out
Boxers get truly massive hits, while mma is a lot more varied

>Mayweather
>KO
pick one

Grappling uses more energy

The thing is, changing your fighting style after years is going to be interesting to watch
With all the adrenaline pumping, i cant understand how goober is not going to throw a kick

You mean that thing Goober sucks at and almost never does?

any free livestream for a poorfag?

McGregor gasses by round 7, Mayweather TKO by round 8.

That's nice, user. Do you feel like a real grown up when you pretend to enjoy boring shit?

>All these racists ITT wanting McGregor to win so bad
Sad!

The match is already scripted for max views and further scrutiny
One will win viscerally
The other will be the technically better
Then rematch for more money
Maybe floyd going mma

in boxing you get a break after 3 minutes, in MMA its 5 minutes.
You also get a short break by hugging so the refere has to step in.
only use arms and footwork, there are no kicks, knees, elbows, takedown. Which are very taxing. There is no clinch like it is in mma, and no groundgame. those two are the most taxing things you can do.
You also dont have to cover ground like you have to in mma.

There are lots of taxing things you dont have to do in boxing. Its a different animal when it comes to stamina. Boxing isnt easy on the stamina, but its easier than mma

As much as I want Mcgregor to win, he won't unless he knocks mayweather out or runs backwards in circles like he does and tries to win by points. If it was a mma fight, conor would destroy mayweather.

The irish are fucking sub-humans.
If whites could be niggers, they would be irish

He won't full stop. McGregor winning against Mayweather in boxing is as unrealistic as Mayweather winning against McGregor in MMA.

I like McGregor but his situation is hopeless. He's only there for the obscene payout.

Why the fuck is no one going to stream this fight?

Lanklet detected

Should have bet 5k lmfao. EZ cash.

It was my last 50.

I regret not betting on this game.

I would easily choose Mayweather considering he is a boxer, and they are going to box, lol, it's really not that hard.

If they were going for a MMA fight, Conor would win, obvisouly.

I don't get the hype.

Eh, he was given at 1.25 (and has probably dropped since I checked).
You haven't lost much.