Protein powder

What's the current most economical protein powder? I just finished a 5lb tub of Gold Standard and I'm sick of the artificial sweetening and flavors. I want unflavored whey that doesn't cost too much.

Should I get:
NOW?
MyProtein?
TrueProtein?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sports-Whey-Protein-Isolate-5-Pound/dp/B0015AQL1Q
supplementhunt.com/products/trusource/anytime-protein-6pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I
amazon.com/dp/B0015AQL1Q
amazon.com/Sweetleaf-Natural-Stevia-Sweetener-Powder/dp/B00GRY2Z5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>whey

I used MyProtein. If you actually want unflavored whey, they have decent stuff for dirt cheap.

Unflavored whey still has a flavor though

>artificial sweetening
does gold standard have aspartame in it?

the high majority of protein companies use sucralose or acesulfame for sweetener

I've found Muscle Feast to be the best tasting. they use stevia and sugar instead of artificial crap and has a phenomenal taste. down side is about 6 months ago they raised their price of the 5 pound tub on amazon. but worth checking out if you want to try something without the nasty artificial aftertaste

>Unflavored whey still has a flavor though

in what way?

Kind of milky taste cant really define. Bought 2.5 kilos a week ago.

How much did it cost? I'm eyeing this on Amazon

amazon.com/Sports-Whey-Protein-Isolate-5-Pound/dp/B0015AQL1Q

i buy myprotein unflavored whey isolate in bulk. it's cheap and basically flavorless, kinda like skim milk. it blends well

soooo i should start buying casein protein?

How is Canadaprotein's stuff? What are the best flavors? Is their economy shit produced in Canada? Haven't been buying protein powder for a long time, but getting in enough protein has just become a hassle for me, whey seems a hell of a lot more convenient.

myprotein is the cheapest.

got 5kg of pea protein for €26 during the 50% sale earlier this month.

I've tried their whey and vegan blend, both pretty good and decent tasting (the chocolate flavor). I'll definitely be buying from them from now on since the prices are good.

Also, fun fact, they will soon be coming out with third party testing for every batch of protein they release, so you know it's legit. Apparently they will be the first ones to do this. Basically like a labdoor test for every batch. Guy from their CS told me this when I emailed them.

I got 6 lbs of pic related for $40 at Costco. I don't like the flavor, tastes too sweet. But otherwise good and contains casein.

Also this link was posted yesterday, doesn't look sold out yet and cheap as fuck. supplementhunt.com/products/trusource/anytime-protein-6pk

wow a study about nothing involving overweight police officers and probably a random array of circuit training on selectorized machines!

not the guy you're talking to but I buy unflavoured from myprotein too. They always have some wort of promotion but I pay anywhere between $140-$160 for 22 lbs, keep in mind i'm canadian though so it's more expensive here

Mutant obviously

>pea protein

what were you thinking

Why is this so cheap? Is it going to give me extreme ultra diarrhea?

>got 5kg of pea protein

were you high or something?

No idea, here's the thread about this deal:

Because unflavored doesn't mean no flavor. Jesus Christ user.

does that come with a complimentary bag of dicks?

MyProtein is good, but you have to be aware that what you buy on their website is not always what you get in the mail.

I've purchased two different products by the over the last couple months, and neither of them had the same nutritional information as what was advertised on the website.

Again, the products I got were good for what they are, but they weren't what I thought I was ordering. They really need to update their product info on their website.

What do you guys put in your protein shakes to make them taste good that's low on calories?

Just bought 11lbs of unflavored protein on myprotein and it tastes like shit. What do lads.

how is that even legal? can you not demand a refund in cases like that?

try cocoa powder

>Inflammable means flammable? What a country!

I'm not sure what their policies are. But I'm not going to use them anymore, after getting the second product.

It's good shit, I've only tried the chocolate as well though. I've seen other Canadian anons on here say they use it as well.

Will try, thanks.

how have you not seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Elyh-K-xS_I

Casein is complete garbage compared to whey dude. Strictly shittier digestion rate and mucks up your insides. Insulin response is the exact same as whey

What are you using instead? Rippetoe recommends this and I may give it a shot

amazon.com/dp/B0015AQL1Q

It's garbage tier blend with a fuckton of sugar per scool

Honestly, both.. because of the insulin effect and absorption rate of whey.

this
but true, raw 100% cocoa powder, for baking and stuff, not 40% cocoa 60% sugar

Casein is great stuff.

Definitely noticed increased muscle retention when I was cutting and having a scoop at night.

I'm still using their Instant Oats (a huge bag) mixed with vanilla soymilk. I haven't decided yet what to replace that with when I run out.

>Casein is complete garbage compared to whey dude
>What is research?

>mucks up your insides
A gallon of water is only 8-9 glasses.

>first minute
>puts a """diet""" soda into the drink

And people actually listen to this guy lmao

amazon.com/Sweetleaf-Natural-Stevia-Sweetener-Powder/dp/B00GRY2Z5Q