Sitting in London train station

>sitting in London train station
>realise it's almost 8 pm and the Chads and Staceys are preparing to enjoy their youths while I have nothing to do other than go to my flat alone
>am an ugly no friends loser who has never had attention from women
>aged 26

Why fucking bother? You are either Chad or you are shit

Get a hobby man, going out and getting drunk is fun but it's not everything life has to offer

club life is garbage. only underaged fags who think getting drunk is the coolest thing in the world and obnoxious girls

>People unironically think this way

Self-Conciousness was a mistake.

Guys I'm next to big Ben now. I went outside like the normies told me to but I'm still an ugly no friends loser

what's your plan if sharia patrol catches you?

walk around, appreciate the world around you, and spark up random conversations by pointing out your observations to the people around you.

Don't do this lmao

Yeah or else a stranger you might never see again might think something bad of you that you will never know, oh the horror!

>You are either Chad or you are shit
You're attitude and mindset is fucked brother. Look within and figure out what you need to do to be where you want, otherwise you'll be 30 holding onto more regrets you thought you could ever
have.

Wish you luck man and I hope you turn things around for yourself.

Stop watching TV, YouTube, Netflix or any sort of video on a screen and your life will be better.

Men are the hunters not the prey. We have to fight for money, power and respect. If you want the ezpz life chop your balls off and turn your dick inside out like everyone is doing in California.

Get a hobby that involves any form of significant human interaction and work on your social skills there. If it's an athletic activity all the better if you're currently dumpy looking as you say.

Any nigga can have friends. If you mean close friends that you can shitpost with in real life like on /pol/ you might be out of luck. The social media Jew and fear of being outed as someone with non-PC opinions has made that difficult. If you wouldn't be happy with normal liberal brainless friends then honestly you'll be happier alone like you are now.

Britbong women are generally repulsive and retarded and not worth the time. Something genetic gives them weird, monster-like countenances. Get yourself in order first and then find a nice 2nd worlder if you seriously desire the female Jew.

This only works for self-reflection. In reality a lot of the people you meet will have nothing in common with you besides popular forms of entertainment (social media, movies, games, tv, drugs) so if you go through life without any of them you might enjoy more self clarity while simultaneously being isolated from normies (good or bad depending on your views)

>Trying to associate with people who partake in social media, movies, games, tv, drugs.
>Making it
>Pick one

>Friday night in las Vegas with my long term gf
>see a show that finishes at 10pm
>walk past literally hundreds of teen sluts dressed up to go clubbing
>go back to the room and go to sleep

>Vegas
>With GF
>Why.jpg

>was passing through london to catch a train
>stop for a minute on a bridge to admire the view for a second
>qt is there smoking looking out over the water
>too much of a pussy to talk to her

the real making it is being able to talk to people

Lifes hard OP but you know what its about getting on with it, do what ever makes you happy, if you believe you are a sad loser, then people will see you that way, if you believe yourself to be confident and care free and loving then people will see you as that, do what makes you happy

>random conversations by pointing out your observations to the people around you
Wow, just wow.

5 second rule. You could have pulled it off man.

>If you mean close friends that you can shitpost with in real life like on /pol/ you might be out of luck.

Not OP but I found this sentence particularly insightful. I moved to a new area recently and although I'm meeting people, I felt like I was not really clicking with anyone but I did not understand why. Then this past weekend I flew to see my friend from school and the experience of "shitposting IRL" was surreal.

I don't know if I agree that you're automatically out of luck, but it's going to take serious effort and especially just time to get comfortable enough with anyone to the point that you both mutually feel comfortable dropping a hard n. I think it could be worth it though.

what's a 5 second rule in this context?

Give yourself 5 seconds max before approaching her, see pic related

5s rule is when you see someone you talk to them in under 5 seconds. that way your brain can't start making excuses and stop you

I'm with you, user. You're not shit, you can make it, keep your head up.
Nice resolution famalam.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, I was taught in school that the UK was the epitome of human civilization. Growing up I realized it's just a tiny inbred, dystopian island.

I'm on my phone atm and I can't afford more than 1 gb/month of internet, feels bad man.
>highressadwojak.png

worth noting he was fined only for being loud and revving his engine, not for being racist

Where london bros at. I wish to recruit a hardy band of wingmen.

>You are either Chad or you are shit
Nah man. I am no Chad, but still nearly weekend at the club: Its all about enjoying yourself and maybe scoring. But scoring just shouldnt be your goal, cause most of the time you wont. But at least you had a good night with your friends.

Just ask some colleagues if they want to grab a beer. Or just join a box or other sports club to meet some new people.

the sooner you realise that you're above them the better

In what way?