Behold, the atheist’s nightmare

Behold, the atheist’s nightmare.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfv-Qn1M58I
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the amazing atheists' wet dream

Why?

>human-made, genetically modified version of the inedible wild banana is supposed to be an argument against evolution

Can you fucking imagine living in 2018, with the whole worlds knowledge at your fingertips, and you still aren’t able to understand that genetic populations change over time in response to selective pressures?

>he thinks a fruit is alive

bananas are a spook

when it's on the tree it is, it's as alive as your dick or your finger

That fruit is built by the genetics of the plant it comes from yes.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected

HOW DO WE GROW SEEDLESS GRAPES???

>What is & Humanities
retard

Plants don’t need seeds to grow. You can clone a plant by cutting a branch and planting it.

If God doesn't exist, then why are bananas perfect as dildos?

(((& Humanities))) was a mistake

It's the only reason why this board is alive

then let it die instead of keeping it bumped with your shit /pol/ bait, fuck off back to
T_D

Plants are alive and react to the creatures that consume them. Seems obvious but there are implications you might not release. They can feel damage to their system and they stunt growth to the areas and change the texture so that it doesn’t taste good to what’s eating it, they can feel the other plants near them and like a bunch of communists they allocate resources to who needs it. A banana is just a plant doing it’s thing and christards being dumb. If they want you to spread their seed they make fruit, if they don’t want you to they make themselves taste bad. Even putting the sound of a caterpillar eating a leaf next to a plant makes it react in this way. It’s not god, it’s nature.

Why is this /pol/ bait dude? I seriously don’t understand your angle.

It's literally referencing the Amazing Atheist channel, you know, a political channel you absolute retard

Which implies that there aren’t spergs on this board who think evolution is wrong and try to support it with garbage arguments. Also, I used to watch AA, his channel is much more philosophical and humanities that political, certainly in regards to videos involving him and bananas.

Oh, and you’re fucking stupid by the way.

like a sandwhich

I'm not even the OP, you're getting a bit angry, my autistic friend.

...maybe like the tomato and pickle in a sandwich in respect to their source plants...

reported and saged

I personally suspect it’s just a confused SB shill that was supposed to negate certain narratives but got too trigger happy

>Referencing the Amazing Atheist channel
No, you fucking braindead moron, they're referencing this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=nfv-Qn1M58I
Literally the first sentence. But I'll assume you're under 18.

Aahahahahahahahahaha what fucking morons

>he doesn't know what the OP is referencing

The first sentence is "Hold this, Kirk."

Very well, the second sentence.

Evolution is a myth.

newgeology.us/presentation32.html

>2018
>still believing in the monkey-to-man religion

It's what killed this board to begin with.

If you think about it all heterotrophs are essentially parasitic

>fits in the hand
>fits in the mouth
>peels easily for easy consumption

>fits in anus

>a slice of fruit is alive
pathetic. Now tell me how a slice of human meat is a living human

>react to outside stimuli
I could name computers that do that

No dumbass, it's a product of a living organism, the banana itself isn't alive.

All of your arguments are garbage and they've been ripped apart multiple times. You're out of room to go, you lost.

Is the banana not alive when it's attached to the tree? Is it not a living organ?

Let me try to explain this to you. A fruit is not an organism, but it is alive when on the tree and for some time after it's picked. It is a living part of the plant, but the cells die some time after it's picked.

>dumbass
don't be unreasonable. I have ten times as much wisdom in my asshole than you do in all your banana friends.

So pretty much when it starts to look, smell and feel like it's rotting and dying/dead, it is.

Not mine :(

This would constitute a living thing in the sense that your lung and liver are living things

Living thing could mean a clump of cells that are living or it could be a full on organism. It depends what you specifically mean. So yes a banana is a living thing in the same way that your bicep is, but it is not an organism.

They don't start as seeds, bud, fruit, grow, exchange gasses, provide nutrients from the sun to develop flesh?

How dumb are you? As dumb as a living banana?

HUMAN IS DEAD

Believe it or not, just because you have a picked piece of fruit, does not mean it's alive.

>and a high level of discourse is expected
>a high level of discourse is expected
>high level of discourse
>expected