Old one is old so I figured I'd kill it off. Planning on maintaining these abs throughout the school year

Old one is old so I figured I'd kill it off. Planning on maintaining these abs throughout the school year.

5'11"
157 lbs

what's your routine pham? you look great

>157

sp00ky

The best part about my body is that it goes against everything Veeky Forums preaches. I've never used an established routine, just made sure I was hitting every muscle group 2-3x a week.

My routine definitely used to be shit when I was limited by planet fitness and didn't know what I was doing, but for the past year I've just been alternating between Chest/shoulder/tricep and back/biceps/leg days. Proper diet and nutrition is far more important than the routine.

Yeah it's because my legs are small in comparison to the rest of my body. I still have really nice legs by normie standards but I have yet to reach the point where shopping for jeans is difficult and I don't really want to.

i'm kinda doing the same with a made-up push/pull. i'm seeing big beginner gains but they'll eventually stop i know

what's your diet like

As long as your diet is on point you won't stop seeing gains for at least a couple years. I track all my calories, always hit at least 0.8 grams protein per pound of bodyweight, and only ever cheat with alcohol.

>ywn be ottermode

i'm around your height, maybe a little taller and like 190lbs at 18-20% bf. trying to recomp instead of bulk/cut is tough but hopefully beginner gains help, and maybe getting a better routine/better nutrition

youre fucking massive bro.
never be otter, you are the aesthetic little brother of badanchevic the local fat powerlifter.

although you are pretty fat and need to cut you look really good

Well, routines are made to maximize muscle gain...
If you train for long enough and hard enough you will still have a nice body, it'll just take longer and be less efficient...

18 6 foot ~160lbs
Bulked up from 150, this is 1 year of progress from a skinnyfat literally 0lbs of muscle weakling that weighed 185lbs
Doing primarily calisthenics. Any advice/things to work on? Planning on cutting once I reach around 165-170.

still dyel as fuck. bulk to 185

Fix your gyno.

Another pic
Tbh I just like doing cool moves and getting grills to mire because i'm tall
Makes levers hard af tho
Anyways do you guys think I should get leaner or build more muscle first?
I know my legs are weak since I only started recently but they will catch up over time since I'm learning 1 leg squats and will switch to weighted 1 leg too

bulk more and cut the cringe poses

Yeah I plan on taking Raloxifene once I'm ~24 and completely done growing
Don't want it to fuck me up further, my gyno is a huge cause of insecurity tho senpai ngl

Getting to 185 is a little much but I could probably do 175 and cut down
Not gonna lie I think I'd end up being fat at 185 since I started at 185 and was a fat weakling, maybe that's just me being dumb but better safe than sorry.

Tbh I don't know any good poses teach me daddy
Thanks for the bulking advice btw since I'm feeling a bit sad that I barely saw my abs just to start getting phat again but at least now I won't go back on my bulk boyo

The reason he looks good is because of insertions (especially abs) and body fat. You won't look like him by following his program, you need his genetics. Most people at the same amount of muscle mass will look semi-dyel, it's all about insertions.

Pic from when I was 150 ish
only a tiny bit bigger but my abs are slightly better which is nice and obv i'm stronger
i love being fit you guys

What's your ab routine? Are you going to just mantain your calorie intake to stay in the same weight?

i do about 50 rounds of masturbation every morning for 2 seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am really aesthetic thoooo

>forever bulkin'

Your abs are nice but your arms/chest are underdeveloped
how do you even let this happen literally if everything was proportional to your core you'd be massive
wtf is your routine
keep working at it user i believe in you

You look like a normal guy who photoshopped abs in.

Do you even lift.

I started lifting about 4 years ago, I made decent progress but don't think I broke much past noob gains as I only really trained for about 6 months fucking around on a brosplit. Stopped lifting for pretty much the rest of that time up until 3.5 months ago, so strength wise I was starting with complete beginner stats.

Even though I'm going into fall/winter I definitely don't think it's a good idea for me to bulk, I just can't decide if I should go for a hard cut and get it over with or do it really slow while continuing to progress on lifts, thoughts?

>5'10''
>188

ps. my pic is autismal because of stuff in the background and im paranoid

slow while progressing on lifts

1 month left on my bulk abs are starting to disappear.

1rm
>350
>290
>205
>120
9 months of lifting almost at 1/2/3/4
Can i get a rate? What should i work on?

Thanks senpai. I used to do thai boxing and every classes was 100 reps sit-up all day erryday. That was last year. Now I started the gym seriously (2 months ago) rather than doing calisthenics and still working on balancong that out. (I'm also 2m03 tall, doesn't help to have fucked up proportions)

you have such a nice ass taper holy shit
how tall are you and how much do you weigh
for Veeky Forums standards you'd only be 6/10 but for irl you're already above average senpai don't even sweat it

Looking good.

You can cut now or bulk slightly during the colder months and go on a BIG cut after the holidays.

I can only attribute the taper to my disgusting pullup volume and manlet genetics. 5'7 165lbs

5'8 165lbs
Upper/lower routine

what needs work senpai?

routines are highkey meme, just like rest days

5'11 152

lookin joocy at the weight bro

How many of these are roids?

obviously still a beginner dyel pls no bully
6'0 (182 cm), 172 lb (78kg)
should I be bulking or cutting or just maintaining current weight while lifting more?

back

id just focus more on strength without getting fat

Did I just go from DYEL to fat?
To be fair I didn't work out in between these pics.

Gonna start cutting now.

Thanks, user. I'm leaning towards cut at the moment because I've never really been lean in my life, besides for a few years when I was playing soccer all of the time.

I have no problem in terms of portion control, I'm just worried about my lifts suffering as I find eating a lot on training days helps my lifts. I only care about being lean as far as having the top 2 abs pop out though, so I shouldn't have to cut too hard.

Always joocy brodie. Mirin Satan trips

Slow bulk. Dont over do it. Gaining too much fat can kill your motivation. I dont know how some guys do it. I like to always look decent.

Stop with the ridiculous lighting and angles if you want legit advice.

I posed like fit told me to pose

Doing a lean bulk
5 months of pissing around looking for a routine before I decided on reg parks

The path to otter is a hard one. I must endure.

Having pajeet genetics must suck

At least I have a pretty Caucasian face

>5'11"

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

memes aside I'd fuck your scrumptious boy pusy :)

you look handsome bro no homo

You look like you could kick the shit out of old you

user, I...

It's because of your genetics you retard. Some of us have to work for it

6'1 161lbs 4 months lifting

It explains why you look the way you do. Your abs are amazing, great insertions and thickness. But the rest of you is smol and DYEL, you might be better off doing something that's better put together

You're chest looks weird but mirin abs and arms

What is your U/L?

6'0
170 lbs

Eating at +200-300 calories until I'm around 12-13%, then do a mini cut and repeat.

I do weighted planks and ab wheel twice a week.

Cbt

You have nice chest and abs

6'2 ~187 slowly bulking, abs are fading away :(

what abs

Genetic god

Nah the triangular gap between my pecs ruins my whole physique

>6'2
>wide shoulders
>v taper

Fuck off humblebragger

Ok I'll give you that one

sam?...

183 lbs 6'0"

1 large meal a day, two smaller ones, around maintainance.

I'll cut in May and hit the beach next August.

>5'7

I get why you do pull ups

kys manlet

WHO?