Do people here actually make hundreds of thousands of dollars from cryptos?

Do people here actually make hundreds of thousands of dollars from cryptos?

Or is it just a larp? I've been following this board for a while and it just feels so suspicious that I've stayed out because I don't understand it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/search?q=gange risitas&client=ms-android-hms-vf-fr&prmd=vin&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=NDeNzfTBFgtaMM%3A%2CiOkss38imxBBaM%2C_%3B5kbPURuq6ZbaKM%3A%2C9L4RGa61ruLk8M%2C_%3BqIi_VY7vuzEjAM%3A%2CbAgST_48eoP7-M%2C_%3BsSWbbUBPBp1tmM%3A%2CL7oh0krKCedMRM%2C_%3BQFCPBAvrOXr8xM%3A%2C5QUaNmH2tg4pyM%2C_%3BYz6ATRsiL9DWgM%3A%2C5BvmobmuY-jZ_M%2C_%3BSDYlxP7Sqc077M%3A%2CAapf5CZ-8yeKFM%2C_%3Bn9shqCa7RErdgM%3A%2C8ON49DTBIf-cKM%2C_%3BJ5S2v65Mi1u1PM%3A%2C5QUaNmH2tg4pyM%2C_%3BbefsBlpXJ2j93M%3A%2CEGGKLZMCt2a_KM%2C_&usg=___YVnSZL6Ri-wjsRgeqG9VXRF1As=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi46bmFw7HXAhUCC-wKHTW0C2EQ7AkIHA&biw=360&bih=559
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those who win have the loudest voice, and they stand upon a pile of bodies of those who failed. Not just crypto; all markets, all strategies.

The only profit I've made is from buying and holding BTC. However, it's $30k.

Literally 80% of people here have under 30k $ in net worth, if they are under 25.

The remaining 20% is usually very loud, and likes to show off

If you invested early you can't not have made a lot of money unless you're extremely retarded.

Don't fall for the trick of "it looks too easy to be real" that thinking cost me the difference between getting ETH at $10 and instead waiting til it hit $60 cause I thought it must be a scam
Yes, it really is this easy just do some research and jump in

Just to give you an idea :

There is a huge french crypto forum, that is basically a ripoff from Veeky Forums
(they ripped off the "just bought 100k" meme and they mock indians just like you do here)

I conducted a study, and discovered
50 % had less than 2.5k € in crypto net worth.
80% had less than 10-15k €.

And then you have the true 20% rich, who are well above the rest.

Veeky Forums is exactly the same. Don't believe the hype and feel bad about yourszlf as a result.

Most people here will never be rich.

No i just lose money then feel suicidal

Frenchies have lower salaries and higher costs of living

>they mock indians just like you do here

can you post some excerpts user

Thank you this seems logical.

I would say a good 40% here are sub-human low IQ (

google.fr/search?q=gange risitas&client=ms-android-hms-vf-fr&prmd=vin&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&fir=NDeNzfTBFgtaMM%3A%2CiOkss38imxBBaM%2C_%3B5kbPURuq6ZbaKM%3A%2C9L4RGa61ruLk8M%2C_%3BqIi_VY7vuzEjAM%3A%2CbAgST_48eoP7-M%2C_%3BsSWbbUBPBp1tmM%3A%2CL7oh0krKCedMRM%2C_%3BQFCPBAvrOXr8xM%3A%2C5QUaNmH2tg4pyM%2C_%3BYz6ATRsiL9DWgM%3A%2C5BvmobmuY-jZ_M%2C_%3BSDYlxP7Sqc077M%3A%2CAapf5CZ-8yeKFM%2C_%3Bn9shqCa7RErdgM%3A%2C8ON49DTBIf-cKM%2C_%3BJ5S2v65Mi1u1PM%3A%2C5QUaNmH2tg4pyM%2C_%3BbefsBlpXJ2j93M%3A%2CEGGKLZMCt2a_KM%2C_&usg=___YVnSZL6Ri-wjsRgeqG9VXRF1As=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi46bmFw7HXAhUCC-wKHTW0C2EQ7AkIHA&biw=360&bih=559

I've made 150k profit. Invested 20k, started over two years ago with a very small investment, but I made most of my investment in the last ten months. I haven't made particularly great trades, so others could have easily made a lot more than this.

Déèr sire, bûy Pierre on yobit

"peaople" don't win. it's always the chads who win at everything. when they can't win at something, they destroy your game. there's nothing you can do about it. it's the law of nature.

It's real user. I have low-mid 6 figures from a 10k investment, 3k of which was invested last year. Sadly I never bought into dgb, ripple, and other retarded yet profitable pump and dumps who made idiots into millionaires.

>Who made
Which made*
Sorry

they are larping.
people on here invest $5000 thinking they will earns 10's of thousands a month when in reality they earn 50% at most.

and 90% of the people who trade stocks/cryptos tend to forget about taxes.
you just have to come to realise that winning on crypto is the same as winning on betting or any other form of gambling.

the closest thing you would come to earning something of cryptos is to either daytrade cryptos or letting bots trade for you.

i've been daytrading cryptos for 2.5 years and i have managed to pull in around $4000 a month on this, 4-12 hours per day, everyday.

if it sounds too good to be true - it is. don't fall for the meme and invest $xxxxx in crypto thinking you will double your money in a week.
money comes from hard work, and people who would classify themselves as rich will agree.

P.S people who lose money on crypto never post their story on forums. for every success story - there is 100 failures - exactly the same as the success stories on why you should put all your money in poker.

mfw I got 300% gains on nuls and many more on PnD like ZEN

Had me right up till

>Most people here will never be rich.

Being in crypto this early means you are going to have some wealth towards being rich (or at least we will be able to buy our houses)

Even if you are a dumb nigger you can easy 10*with crypto

Yes, you buy low and sell high. I am a lazy fuck so i just hold everything and hope that in a few years it will be worth something. You make money by flipping shit over the course of weeks.

>mfw i invested 200 bucks and still got 500% returns
HODLing is not a meme
maybe you're right though

Indians should be mocked.

Good post

>muh 4k$/month

Daytraders are larping more. Daytrading to meme lines is not "hard work". It is just retarded degenerate gambling and sitting in front of the computer all day staring at graphs hoping that x will move in direction y. Most of them are not even making close to that amount of money.

You only make serious money by actually doing your due dilligence with solid projects, finding good entry points (reverse bizstrategy: buy low) on those and HOLDING then for more than a week and not trading around shitcoins like a degenerate ADHD monkey. If you can manage to invest a couple of thousand backs in that way and if you are able to hold those for 3 months you have the chance of actually making big bucks. No other way. Also not by selling after it hit +30%.

I hit 2 x10 that way (Iconomi, even though shitty and sold way too early I made 50k from it and ARK, also sold too early but because of good entry point around 0.25$ i managed almost x10).
I am lingering around for Link this time as well. I bought in for 10k$ at 1900ish and will hold this sucker, no matter what fluctuations it might have. Same for iExec. The entry point is pretty much the most important thing. Have to be patient and not FOMO. Look for other projects if already pumped.

Takes more iron will than shitty daytrading for peanuts, but causes less stress and ADHD and more free time to do other things than looking at candles like a fucking moron (pic related).

Yes you can. If you listened to the ARK shills, you would be rich today. Likewise, if you got in to Confido 2 days ago at a low of 0.00013 ETH, with 50 ETH ($15,000), you would have made over $250,000 in less than 48 hrs. The thing is, you need to have some money beforehand to make large gains like that, and you need to get in very early. If you don't have $15,000 that you're ready to throw away, you need to focus on smaller-scale wins, like winning $20,000 off a couple $1,000 trades means having a portfolio that went 200%, which was not hard to do in the past few days, especially if you were quick with the 2X cancellation news you would easily have made $40,000 from $1,000 investments, meaning if you had a $10,000 portfolio 48 hrs ago, you would be worth a half million today.

It is all about playing with large money, but if you don't have that kind of money focus on the smaller wins, you gain nothing feeling sad about it. Some people just have more money than you

I made 330 into 450 so far.

Wool...

But these gains are pretty good, 50%. Do you even see that in stocks?

I meant 2000%

not browsing biz:
>confy
>holding btc and bch, a little eth too
>gains
>sometimes a little loss but the monthly gains are enormous
>making passively 30%/month

browsing biz
>people shilling
>people saying they made millions
>"omg I need to get into this coins, everyone says it will moon"
>feels like you're losing money by not getting into shilled shitcoins
>stressed all the fucking day
>buy hi sell low
>lose 10% monthly

How can I get started in canada?

I earn quite well mining, expect about $110k this month (if diff. held it would $141k). Investment was $191k in hardware, on my 3rd month now. I do a 50% sell at the end of the month as long as there isn't anything upsetting the market too much. Other half is being held in crypto.

made 300% in 1 week day trading ,if you cant doesnt mean no one can

congratulations on totally missing the point

>shitty daytrading for peanuts
good margin traders make good money from small movements, user
i made $30k this month riding little waves on margin
the stress is hell though, i don't think i can keep doing this

Why are Indians so... filthy?

Richfag here. I made 2.3M with an initial investment of 10K.

When did you start?

kek

November 2016. Most of my profit comes from ETH and NEO/ANS.

I dont know man i am a fuck up person with 0 ability to save money , i started with 1k almost 2 months ago I've been putting every bit of money i have left after paying bills in cryptos so far i have 5k , all i know is that if it wasnt for cryptos i would have nothing it feels good that crypto is not also good to multiply your money but to force you to save it

Fuck me.. you did good user. I started in late August 2016 with same initial investment and I’m sitting at less than 25% of your gains.

You didn't need the question mark.

This

I'm making profit only when i'm not browsing here

the smart ones do

take advantage when shit crashes
50% or more in BTC and ETH

find gems on etherdelta before anyone knows about it
only take small profits and build on that full cake.
place $1000 or more on shitcoins to make real money

sometimes /biz is right for example ETH and ANS. that shit made lots of anons pretty wealthy. so take advantage of LINK, REQ, ODN, etc right now and catch the next one.

its the wild west of crypto right now and there is still time to make life changing money.

I don't make hundreds of thousands but I'm in the comfy gain zone

Made 8k from 300 bucks in the last 3 months. I could 20k but the alt bleedout fucked me out.

In this point, If you own say 5k worth of LINK and REQ, you are going to be pretty wealthy.

Off what? Nothing has mooned hard to give you that. What did I miss user?

How can you be so bad at trading lmao

If you daytraded for 3 years you should be worth at least 10 millions even if you started with 1000 dollars

what's your portfolio?

My first moon was Neo at 10 bucks, but I left the spaceship at 30 usd...and missed the 50 goal. I wanted to kill myself.

>I bought signatum for 700 sats and sold at 4000
>daytraded iota between 11000 sats and 14500 sats for 2 whole months, it dump and pumped every couple days
>Elix gave me a healthy 0.5 btc profit
>Daytraded Bat between 40k up to 46k for weeks

I started with 0.1 btc and the max I got was 1.8. Then the btc fork fucked me good and I went down to 0.8, now Im at 1.2. But Im quite confident in my holdings. I daytraded 1k ODN the last week and managed to get 5k! Expanded my linkies from 2k to 4k and I still hold 30k REQ. Im confident I will get 3 btc out of this.

Damn nigga! That's hustlin'
I only caught the elix hard moon and Chad traded the Ascii coins during the fork bullshit to get me through. I learned a lot during that and hoping for a nice recovery until the end of the year. I'm at 2btc with hopes of and odn hard moon in December.

Was more alt heavy yesterday but I converted gains into BTC

sort of a weird time to convert to alts? What do you recommend for a guy putting in 2k

I ma 78de 1400% gains since I started my crypto journey.

That's 14 times ROI for you brainlets.

My problem is I didn't invest enough. So I am stuck here with you all ..... For now.

I'd say stick to BTC for a while. Alts all are in relief high from fork cancellation so they all might correct. Impossible to tell when and by how much though. People are eyeing BTC right now waiting for a dip to buy but personally I think there won't be a dip precisely because of that reason. Buy pressure is too high and Bitcoin might creep its way up to 10k without much fanfare.

Otherwise my favorite holds are Groestl and Vert so far though they got a lot of hype through the fork (but also from the cancellation of the fork???)
They are genuinely good coin imo and more exposure is only good for them no matter what. Personally I think it's just a matter of time for those two grow.

Omg might explode when the Token actually releases this year but has been a piece of shit mostly for me.

Walton and Modum I honestly only bought because Veeky Forums told me to and sometimes Veeky Forums moon missions work. Walton worked for me but Modum is still dragging me down.

invest in gold!!!!!!!!

I have 1-2k spread between about 50 Alts. These produce 10-100% profits every week. My last big score was POT the other day, but usually once a week I make a grip of money.

Their favourite meme is instead of saying dumping or crashing, they say going to the Ganges.

>not browsing entirely for pink wojacks

Some coins shilled here have potential. Most of the time they're shilled at a +20% 24h market high or something though.

I've been moving my profit into real estate. Paying cash. I have a cabin in the mountains by a lake and a condo by the beach. Thats just the beginning. Could see myself getting into airplanes or helicopters next.

It is all about finding the correct information, on biz I found out about NEO/ANS when it was at 200k sats

i dont think ill ever get rich, but id be stoked to make 30-50 grand.

Most people here are mostly holders and not traders. They are waiting for their favorite crypto to go to the moon and that's it.