I don't want to go to the gym but I want to become healthier and gain functional strength...

I don't want to go to the gym but I want to become healthier and gain functional strength. Can anyone recommend a body weight exercise routine that is actually effective?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy a barbell, plates, and power rack. Do it online if you don't want to talk to people. Then install it in your house and be /homegymmasterrace/

This.
You don't even need any dedication to make gains - I'm between sets right now.

I could, but you might unironically not even be a nazi so I can't do it in good conscience

I think that either way before I lift I need to regain some basic strength or else I will injure myself or become unmotivated and give up. I haven't exercised in years (I was in college, then got an office job sitting on my ass all day) and on top of that, I have a naturally very small frame so I don't have lots of muscle to begin with.

Not OP, but if I had the room in my apartment to do that, I'd drop the dough in a second.

Nope.
Just start lifting light, and lifting right.
A basic barbell set will come with a wide variety of tiny baby weights that will quickly become decoration, but you can use them early on.

i've been staring at OP's image for like 3 minutes

She has a pretty smile.

not op, but here

reddit is pretty frowned upon here but u should try the routine at r/bodyweightfitness it's done me pretty well

>become strong
>body weight routine
HAHAHAHAH you're better off doing nothing OP. Don't waste your time.

you're a clown.i only did bodyweight and when i visited the gym i could squat 100kg for 5 and curl 1pl8 for 8.
you won't be a powerlifter but you CAN become strong.

Welcome to /r/fitness. The SS circlejerk is over to your left

dont mind the fat trolls OP.you can do a routine like this:
Day1
3xF Dead Hang pullups
3xF Chinups
4x100m farmer's walk with water jugs or whatever you can find

day2
4xF Pushups
4x12 Dips
2xF Plank

day3
4x12-20 bw squat
4x12 lunges
4x12 calf raises (single leg for harder)
2x10 hanging leg raises

You can go for harder variations as you get stronger,but a dumbbell/barbell would be handy to have at home.

>no public bondage gf

Post pics. I wanna see what your meme training did for you. This is what weights have done for me.

a manlet!

>This is what weights have done for me.
sorry for your stunted growth bro,you shouldn't have lifted from an early age.

the sweat is icing on the cake for me in all these pictures

We got rid of the table, put stools at the counter. Our former dining space is now the gym.

dyel lanklets detected

here you go bro.no homo.
30 minutes bodyweight/2 times a week
(pullups-pushups)

There's someone living underneath me. Wouldn't the weights make a lot of noise?

do you do any abs/obliques? i lift but i'm trying to do 7 days a week bodyweight ab stuff, just not sure what to do except hollow body holds

not everytime but i do planks or situps once a week or so.Why would you train them 7 days a week though? your abdominals need rest just like all your other muscles,maybe work them 3 days a week with rest days inbetween?

kek

I thought it and you posted it. Well done.

What's a good routine to do with a power rack, pullup bar, adjustable bench, and dip bars? No deadlifts. Barbell only.

i read in a few places you can do abs/forearms/calves daily but i'll take your word for it. i'll just do them every other day

have a good one friend.hope you get good gains.

looks good desu

An hour a week and you look like that?

do functional activities. stick away from being dysfunctional.

is that good or bad?keep in mind i work out for a decade,so somebody who works out more often and for more time could possibly get this in 2 years or so.

You look good but you have to eat well or have a physical job or something

thanks user.i dont smoke and i only drink alcohol 2 times a month.i work part time as a personal trainer atm so i sometimes have opportunities to jog or swim and burn more calories.I guess it helps.

I started doing Chinups, Pullups, Pushups and Dips. 3 sets each until failure. Afterwards, my arms feel weak as fuck but then the next day there's literally no soreness at all like there would be with lifting. I have to assume I'm making progress if I stick with it but seems like gains are gonna be slow as fuck. Should I just switch to lifting instead then maybe afterwards just do 1 set of as many push/pull/chin ups and dips as I can and call it a day.

split to days and add some dumbbell work
eg
pull day
4x Pullups/Chinups
4x Dumbbell Rows
4x Dumbbell shrugs

push
4xPushups
4xDips
4xDB overhead press
4xDB kickbacks

legs/abs
4xSquat
4xLunges
4xCalf raises
2xPlank

>Not liking Jew noses.

I seriously don't understand this.

Who is?

>Thinking the possession of greater height could ever possibly be used as an insult
>Not realizing dyel lanklets will dwarf you no matter how many sterons you take

That's one thick ass.

Stats?

Some random festival slut

Fuck you.

Sincerely,

Powerlifters and Strongmans

>No deadlifts
Suicide x f

Look into military/boot camp type training. They're too poor to afford weights for everyone so they must train like the ancients.

military guy here,dont do this,it sucks and you will look like a skeleton with a beer gut.

Post routine

5'11 manlet KING, actually
That's a lot better than any other bodyweight fags I've seen, nice
5'11 165lbs
I just do a shitty brosplit

im on nofap why am i here, this is fine right? just a little test boost

also on nofap and also could not resist looking

Alchemy Burn Georgia. 2011

Even simple calisthenics will start you on your way.

Just do the Charlie Atlas routine

She's so fuckable

Bondage horsie.

Absolute butterface. Ideal fwb

nice nose

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
currently having good success

>Reddit

Go suck a fat dick.

she dresses like the biggest slut and wants to feel hot yet she can only get absolute beta males to pay attention to her because Stacy and her friends dont need to use bands to hold their fat body in some sort of shape.

I personally know the guy that shills this shit and runs the community around it. He's a massive fucking moron and every single mutual friend I have with him is literally 3-4 times as strong, fast, and limber as the dude.