Why does bear mode get such little respect?

Why does bear mode get such little respect?

IRL it does, they are far more intimidating than all you dyels and plenty of girls go for it naturally.

Rare and not so easy to get

>rare
>hard

Its the default state of any young lifter that doesn't do cuts and default mode of 30+ year old men without serious cuts. Its the easiest of them all to get so long as you just lift.

No that's fat fuck mode. Bear mode has HUGE neck and wrists and massive barrel chest. And it's purely genetic.

Because people on Veeky Forums that claim to be bearmode aren't bearmode at all. They're strongfat at best, usually more like fatass-that-isn't-completely-sedentary mode. Actual bearmode is legit, but when you hear hooves you think of horses, not unicorns.

So essentially, bear mode gets little respect because it requires making the gym a second job and in a sport that pays shit for most people.

lifting for 1year, cutting fat rn
do i have potential for bear mode? I know right now its only gynomode
is bear mode achieveable without drugs even
6'1 190lbs

same boat basically breh and im honestly just as curious as you. Only ever wanted to be bear mode but anytime i bulk i just go skinny fat mode

>is bear mode achievable without drugs even
Depends what your personal idea of it is, but if you mean the pictures that typically represent it on those charts on Veeky Forums, no.

Can I make it? Cutting hard after hitting 5/5/3/2. I don't think I can but I can dream

If you actually hit those strength levels then yes.
Just keep cutting and eventually you'll be pretty fucking jacked.

Lol. No this is bearmode.

Maybe I'm biased because I workout in a military gym, but its the common mode I do see here. Also are those guys on a cut or was that just taken out of the blue?

5 plate bench? 5 plate squat? 3 plate deadlift? 2 plate overhead press?

I don't believe you.

those are my 1rm, idc if you believe me, if i wasnt at work id upload vids for you, if posted them to plg before

> (You)
>those are my 1rm, idc if you believe me, if i wasnt at work id upload vids for you, if posted them to plg before

Okay, post them. But why do you look so bad for having such good lifts? Wtf.

yeah this

plus genuine bear mode needs gear to be achieved, or you just look like a fat fuck

>why does eating everything in sight and injecting with steroids get less respect than having discipline and humble portions
HMM

because most of the "bearmode" guys are pic related

Fuck me you're ugly

because they are empirically, far, far less attractive to women.

Why the fuck are you lifting that heavy? You look like a dyel fat fuck, maybe you'll look huge if you cut but seriously lose some fucking fat

If true, those are some crazy numbers

How come you look so damn aweful though..
You'd think with a 100kg OHP you'd have decent shoulders at least

depends on age group though

Wait, what order are those numbers? Dead, squat, bench, ohp?

Not him, but he actually bulked.

liar, no you can't make it

you're right, women over 30 have much lower standards. enjoy damaged goods i guess.

Wrong.

>6'4 140kg world record holding powerlifters with six packs are common in my military gym

Ted cruz why are you on Veeky Forums

That physique is common is what he was saying user

And he's right, anywhere there's a military base there are a bunch of fucking jacked dudes, mostly because > lol free gym, free food, job literally revolves around fitness if you're combat arms
t. Infantryman

How does one into this physique?

My point is he's wildly underestimating KK's physique when he thinks that butterbar from S1 that does crossfit religiously is on par with it.

atleast 5 years of heavy squatting, heavy rowing, heavy pressing and heavy deadlifting

eating heavy too

its real (not meme Veeky Forums) powerlifter physique

RETRIEVE THE SWOLEGATES, DAHNALD

Iam going full Bearmode will i make it?

Pic related.

>vains
>legs s mall compared to upper body

naah, you long way away

look that beardmode legs are almost always bigger thank upper

Because it's harder to achieve. Abs are for fags. A skinny twink with abs is the same as a fat chick with big tits. Nothing special.

holy fuck ur unaesthetic literally brosplit the body

>no forearms
>no core
>no legs

the only thing you have is your roided traps and shoulders

Bearmode is lowerbody heavy you have nothing there you little steroidnigger
kys

Nobody is talking about skinny twinks with abs. The alternative to bear mode Isnt DYEL, it's big, dry, shredded.

>big, dry, shredded

So competition mode?

Goodness you seem angry bud.

Why dont you post your amazing body/timestamp

>lifting for 1year,
>190lbs
>cutting fat rn
No, no you don't have potential for bear mode

Being this jelly on the internet cant be good.

Post body with timestamp plz.

good post

That's the Ukrainian olympic weightlifting gold medalist from the last Olympics you mongoloid

so close call, compound barbell movements

if not roids powerlifters/weightlifters look p similiar

You look like a kid who got molested at bible camp but is determined to come back as a counselor and fuck all the little kids as revenge.

Are bearmode and husbando mode synonymous? Also more physique pics plox. This is my goal in life

he is bearmode but also bearmode manlet

looks hilarious

little guys shoudlnt aim to be big guis

Who is he?

I want to go bear mode, I'm 6'3, barrel chested and have big, wide shoulders but the amount of food you have to eat just to maintain terrifies me as a student, I can barely afford food as it is

Sure, call it want you want

Instagram mode, aesthetic mode, bodybuilder mode, etc

Just high muscle low fat

Personally I'm right in the middle. I think low bf doesn't look good, impressive yes, good for face aesthetics, usually. But for most guys the sweet spot is about %12bf and high muscle mass, with a small stomach

Ist it achievable natty?

I'm 193cm tall, and I'm bulking with 84kg atm.

Because natty bear mode are just fat asses

>become thicc mode
>girls mire less and fags assume you're open for them to hit on you

t-thanks Veeky Forums

This 100%
Enjoy your NoGirls2018

>12%
>Not low

Those are some pretty steep standards.

Good on you though.

>girls go for bearmode
lmao, gay dudes and traps go for bearmode

girls like ottermode and money

What a POG.

GIRLS DON"T LIKE BEARMODE

GIRLS LIKE OTTERS AND MONEY.

>roided traps and shoulders
>he thinks this guy is on gear

i'm on the fucking floor
it's called lighting and a pump you dyel fagtron, never post on my board again

one thousand yards of fat can bury a lot of good stuff you know.

>traps
just as I planned

A (you) since I see what you were shooting for

He's roiding hard

>Why does bear mode get such little respect?
too many asians on this board

have you ever been big?
not every girl not a bitchy one that will demand her man watch his diet
but the qt girls who are girly and want a man to protect them/replacement daddy, they are attracted to bearmode

Bear mode is goal.

265 in picture. 5'10

lol no. bearmode is literally the most unintelligent looking aesthetics. its literally the "lift weights and dont give a shit and try to think about it" mode with some genetics.