Why does my back feel so jacked up after mixed grip deadlifts?

Why does my back feel so jacked up after mixed grip deadlifts?

I don't feel jacked with double overhand with straps

answered own question

because you are putting more strain on one arm and pulling your back muscles more on the opposite side

mixed grip is shit and will only create imbalance and injury. learn how to hook or just use straps

Enjoy your bicep tear

Don't do mixed grip unless you are competing even straps are better imo

I developed quite bad imbalances because of it

>He didn't alternate hands

do you plan to compete in powerlifting?

yes? learn hook grip

no? use straps, there is not one single reason not to.

You're driving along when you see someone trapped under a car

A real deadlifter would just lift the car easy

A phaggot like you would be like "let me just go home and get my straps"

im not a beta bitch boy

who are you trying to impress?

t. someone who doesn't lift heavy

at some point your grip won't be able to keep up. you can add weight far quicker to diddy than it takes you to get a stronger grip

add to this that most gyms don't allow chalk and I can't be bothered to sneak in liquid chalk when I can just use straps.

>add to this that most gyms don't allow chalk

Imagine going to a gym like that

Imagine

.t griplets

H O O K G R I P
O
O
K
G
R
I
P

how the fuck do straps work? If I tie mine I can barely hold 2pls whereas without them I lift 3pls easily

>he is limited by his grip and not other more important muscles

enjoy wasting time at the gym

Protip if you don't do both hands under grip then you are a dyel fag compensating for your lack of strength and small penis

>alternating hands on 1rm lifts
How to switch in the middle of the rep?

HAHA GOOD THING IM LIMITED ON THIS EXERCISE BY THE TINY MUSCLES OF MY ARM GAINS HERE WE COME

Thats cuz u fell on the ss meme or u just have overall shit genetics.

If you do any kind of row, chin up or pull up imbalances are impossible to happen.

Almost all people use mixed grip.

>If you do any kind of row, chin up or pull up imbalances are impossible to happen.

Nope

>Developing imbalances from mixed grip.

You're a fucking weakshit DYEL, any imbalances you may develop using mixed grip are so insignificant, your other pulling will very easily correct them.

It happens, it happened to me.

Using the same grip every time created a mobility imbalance in my shoulders causing some elbow fuckery.

Sounds to me like something much worse. You probably tore something in your shoulder and it's completely unrelated to deadlifting.

KEK, no.

Shoulder is fine, just have shit mobility.

But because the shoulder has shit mobility the elbow takes the strain.

Sounds like the issue isn't mixed grip, just you being unathletic throughout your entire life. I'm sure your 3pl8 deadlift isn't cause for your imbalances.

Because mixed grip unbalances your entire back, and lopsided lifting is just about the worst thing you can do

Mixed grip should not be a thing. Use chalk, if you absolutely must, use straps.

If your grip is lagging just stick through it. It'll catch up eventually. I used to have shit grip but now I can hold my 355 3x max for a good 30 seconds. My legs gas out far before hands.

Creeping up on 5plate tBh pham.

The shoulder I use for underhand just got shit external rotation over time.

Sounds like you're just not trying hard enough.

>i think i know shit when in reality i know nothing so im just going to waste peoples time now

Stay weak, babby. I'm out.

Last time I forgot my straps I just used chalk and hook grip, I could pull the same weight but it hurt like a motherfucker compared to just straps.

I don't see any reason whatsoever not to use straps due to this.

Nigga I have a 6pl8 deadlift.