Today was my 20th birthday Veeky Forums

It's interesting how time flies

I remember two years ago I was in my room sad while my HS prom was going on thinking about all the sex my peers were going to be having on prom night. I thought it sucks but I'm about to go to university and it's so easy to get laid there right? I mean that's what movies and music have taught me. Yeah that was a fail, I was no more successful in University than I was in HS.

Here I am, never had sex never been in a relationship. I've seen guys I've grown up with get girlfriends and move on with their lives. One guy who was a friend drifted apart after he got engaged and we rarely talk anymore. Don't get me wrong economically and education wise I'm doing well for myself and I'm in shape but seeing all these guys with their gfs/wives messes with my head. I mean even the so called "nerds" I went to school with are starting to get their shit together and I'll probably be seeing their kids on my FB soon.

Also Contrary to popular beliefs about male virgins I'm do not think I'm "entitled" to sex or relationships. I can't be mad at women not choosing me, I mean I look at myself in the mirror every night and I see it. It's not just looks either, I'm awkward, I have no confidence and just not masculine enough. It just sucks though because it feels like I have no one to share my life with, especially when it's the holidays, no matter what I accomplish it's irrelevant. Had a great day at work? Nobody to come home and tell it to. Christmas birthdays/Valentine's Day? Yup same thing nothing and nobody

I'm not religious anymore nor do I believe in karma. This is the only life we get, there is no paradise coming for people like me in the afterlife. I'm going to be an old man in my rocking chair at some nursing home playing cards with other old men. They'll be reminiscing about their past sexual escapades, great relationships and I'll have nothing but a wasted life.

See you later cowboys. I'm done with this ride.

What the fuck, faggot, you just turned 20, you're still almost a kid, as proven by your pretentious pubertal incel blog

I am not reading all that but fuck me, I have an ingrown asshole hair and it feels like a razor is wedged in my crack. Any help Brolfs?

It's not that big a deal... 30yo here. If i saw a version of myself that was pining over being a virgin in another universe i'd say its no problem.

Just be confident in what you're doing right this second.. thats it. Girls are usually a bit boring outside of relief anyway.

>not religious
There's your problem kiddo, I see many people making this mistake, they think if they believe in God and pray that it means they deserve everything good in the world and nothing bad will ever happen to them, and then when shit goes wrong they dump they're blame on religion. Choose your path in life, the wide road, easy to traverse but leads to eternal suffering, or the narrow road, full of hardships but that leads to God. I'm not trying to ram my beliefs down anybodies throat, that's what Islam is for, but what I am saying is that people often don't preserve their integrity and are often left feeling alone when their whole life they have been told that God is with them, and the truth is he is with us, with everyone, you just have to let him in.

>no god = easymode

tell that to the billions of depressed athiests having panic attacks daily over thinking about the enevitable nothingness forever that comes after death.

You should learn to like yourself and enjoy your own company rather than caring what others are doing. There are more to life than chasing women's asses

I am 19 years old and was also loser throughout the life, got into engineering and since there are loosers here too, I am kinda like normie.

Lost my virginty too some exchange american slut, honestly doesn't change the shit.

I still feel the same.

believe me or not.. having a gf is not as good as it sounds
every single female creature out there is close to borderline psycho.. no exceptions
problem is: you realize it when you get closer and closer to her to you invested a lot and its hard to throw her in the trash and "start all over"

better stay single, read into pick up and start to use dating apps until you get more comfortable with women

they are good for fucking, cleaning and cuddling

do not expect a single girl to meet all your criteria.. not going to happen
even if you think you found "the right one" it only takes a few months to notice that she is batshit insane aswell

stay single, read pick up books, use dating apps, fuck girls, enjoy their company here and there but do not get into a relationship - it is not worth it

i am 24 now
in a "relationship" since december
i have had about 70 different women before due to excessive tinder usage

its better to be single and fuck a girl here and there than being in a relationship
its still better to be single and have no girl in sight
problem is: you have to come to this conclusion on your own.. so experience is necessary

there is nothing special about sex
thats a myth for virgins

focus on yourself dude
its way more rewarding

become the best you can be

>I'm going to be an old man in my rocking chair at some nursing home playing cards with other old men.
me too user. anyways, Happy Birthday.

Get someone to pull it out?

If god existed, why do babies die from cancer. If god was such a "perfect" being, why did he do such a shit job on making us. We are like parasites on earth. I mean I don't care if people wanted to believe in fairy tales delusions but it sure is fucking annoying.
>inb4 "god is testing us" bullshit

>inb4 "god is testing us" bullshit
God id not testing us. He is just tired of our shit and doesnt care anymore. Honestly if i was an all powerful being, created humans i would be repulsed of all the degeneracy and cruelty human beings are capable of. I would straight up turn into a black father.

How do you even know that god is "tired". You don't know that, you just guessed how he feels and that's kind of a whole new level of delusion. If he WAS actually tired of us then he certainly fuck up on making us and that makes him imperfect. Believing shit like "What if aliens created us and they are just observing us from far away like we are their sea monkeys."sounds more legit than your jeebus moses story.

What if we were just one of the experiments and there is an actual utopia somewhere with perfect people. He didnt destroy the imperfect ones because he was sympathetic and left us to fetch for our own. Maybe he will check up on us, witness everything and wipe us out. Hopefully.

>save money
>go to 2nd world countries alonr
>automatically go up in status
>talk to strangers
>bail if you fuck up youll never see them again
>fuck prostitutes for practice who gives a fuck where you put your dick
>try fucking sluts
>return
>???
>profit

Only way to get out of the same old pattern

Not getting laid is actually a blessing in disguise. You get to have a bunch more time to study improve yourself and do whatever you want. Life gets a lot more complicated when you involve other people into it.You gonna make it brah.

youre not going to get laid at uni, youre a typical pessimistic incel who thinks he deserves pussy. the world would be better if you killed yourself

I wonder what kind of person goes out of their way to type this out and post it. Are you just putting him down to feel better about your own miserable existence? Do you have mental issues?

You sure it's not just anal aids?

kill yourself

Hope your mother gets raped by a pack of niggers

What is this beta pussy shit? This is fit, not r9k. Im also a 20 year old HKV but I learned no body gives a fuck about my feelings so why care? Just suck it up faggot, were all on the same ride.

>Are you just putting him down to feel better about your own miserable existence? Do you have mental issues?