Life is truly not fair

Veeky Forums how do you cope with the fact that there are people out there that look like this? This is a 1 in a billion face. If he was born centuries ago, he would be revered as the new messias.

A man with this face has more worth than any athlete, scientist, politician, banker etc.

he's average bro

History books are sure filled with handsome men, as opposed to the categories you mention who seldom get any recognition.

Not to mention that the first messiah was a male model.

As a man your face only matters if it's extremely attractive or extremely ugly.

Is that a Barrett/Lachowski morph?

You should be beaten with sticks for that comment.
Exactly.
As a man your face always matters.
You just become invisible if it's below average.
M-maybe

im not gay so i really dont care how other men look like. literal no feelings

And lemme guess you also don't lift for women but for your "health"?

How do you cope with the fact that if you're over the age of 20, there is literally no way you'll get a girlfriend that hasn't been with at least 5 guys before you?

Honestly. Srs question. I'm turning 24 soon, I've only been in one relationship, I've only had sex with 4 women in my life and every girl I know has been fucking since they were kids. Any hot or even remotely attractive girl you meet will have been through several relationships and several cocks and the only reason she might be interested in you is because her last boyfriend broke her so bad that she dropped her standards significantly.

There's a guy who fucked the love of your life/your dream girl and moved on to another girl a month later. Honestly, how do you cope?

You can't date someone who is 18?

Do not worry, you will accept it before you reach the age of 30

If she has been with 5 guys before you she is practically a virgin. Most college aged girls have 3 figure lays.

Let's say a girl becomes sexually active at 14, at age 20 she only has to have sex with 1 new guy every 3 weeks to reach 3 figures.

In college most girls get with a new guy every 3 days and those aren't even the slutty ones.

If your GF has been with less than 5, heck even less than 10-20 you need to marry her ASAP.

That boy would've been a male concubine in another age. He's feminine as fuck and most of us could probably eat him for lunch. Embrace your ugly masculinity.

You faggots should stop worrying about looks so much, I mean it. I'm an easy 8, 9 on a good day. Girls still hate me, at least after we've spoken for 30 minutes. Unless you're so ugly that it should qualify as a disability, it doesn't make as much difference as you think. It just alters their starting opinion.

>Hot 18 year olds
>Wanting to date someone in their mid 20's

kek.

Women only stop caring about age or wanting to date "older men" when they're in their mid 20's to late early 30's. Women who are 18-22 are obsessed with age and looks.

I literally know double digit amount of couples where the chick is under 20 and the guy is over.

I don't know what to tell you.

>how do you cope?
Firstly why do yiu even care that she fucked other guys before you? You clearly fucked other girls before her. Secondly you dont have to date a 25 yr just bc ur that age yoy can date a younger girl i personally like girls my age (26) but my older bro is 30 and his gf is 19 its really not a big deal

You only think this is a problem because you dont get laid and you're petty

>Being this primitive
In another age he could've been born as peasant and would have ascended to a king within a lifetime.

This post right here, user, you summed up the most depressing thing in my life right now

The worst part is it gets harder as you get older. It's a race, as well as a game of chance.

I'm just working on bettering myself.

This, even extremely ugly/autistic/religious girls have double digits, normie girls triple.

I knew some very slutty girls that were with new guys every 2-3 days. In a 4-5 year period they literally had 500+ partners.

No it's just that I'd prefer the mother of my children not to have fucked a bus load of other men before and I would rather not be someone's consolation prize.

You should re-read my post....

so according to your math there are like 3 men in this world wih a face as GORGEOUS as that? I'm gonna say nah

Unless you look like this you always will be a consolation prize. Every girl dreams of her own version of "Chad". Unless you are extremely good looking you won't fit within her narrative.

I will paypal you 500$ if you can find 1.