made me tear up a little desu

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD FUCKING MORNING

y do this

the memes were lame but
44 really was too young

Fells bad

Why

How about "GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE"

The man was a fraud and a weak human being. He even admitted he started juicing because he lost a competition and felt like he disappointed his dad, so he had to do anything and everything to make up for this shortcoming. Instead of dealing with it like a man, he took the bitch way.

Anyone that thought he wasn't already a walking dead man is seriously delusional. Everyone knew this day was coming sooner than later.

This situation is sad ONLY if the community chooses to put him up on a pedestal instead of using his life as a shining example of what NOT to become.

you fat loser

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man was fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wore lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He bought expensive watches--and rented expensive cars--and then returned them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too were fake. His wife had fake tits. Hell, those probably weren't even his dogs.

I guess I couldn't blame him, though. He was like a Kardashian sister--he had no discernible talent but we knew who he was for some reason. And he seemed to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who didn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he was one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he wasn't even more screwed up.

He wasn't a fraud because he admitted to everything he had done. Frauds are jewtube/instagram fitness celebs with geared up bodies who say they never touched roids.

Eyez too far apart out of ten

>lost a bodybuilding competition so did what he had to do to win bodybuilding competitions
This is blatantly bait because there's no way you're this retarded and still able to write legibly.

I guess you haven't seen the interview with rich himself? Not sure what part you're taking issue with, but that's the story straight from the dead mans mouth.

Yeah, you're right. By fraudulent what I really meant was fake. People who are that vain are incredibly fake human beings. And it's these same people that always seem to talk about "being real". Compensation is a motherfucker.

Sorry, try again.

Who cares. He never hurt anyone, was honest about everything he did, made a shitload of money. Sure he was a living(past tense) meme who was insecure as fuck, but he was already rich and took time to make goofy videos for entertainment and make even more dosh.

You can keep posting that shit Jason
nobody reads it anyways

Yes, he has hurt people. Beside the obvious slap box incident where he was a complete dickhead to a mentally handicapped person (and I'm sure there are plenty of other examples - obviously ignoring the racism, because... well...niggers).... Putting his situation out there for all to see and glamorizing his absolute dog shit lifestyle is not in anyone's best interest and does cause harm.

It only serves to

A: Proliferate the type of bullshit he engaged in, which does NOTHING positive for society.

or

B: Serve as an example of what NOT to become.

Take your pick.

Who cares it was Janoy.. he might be retarded but he needs a good slapboxing for all the shady shit he has done.

feel train is chooin

>taking all those supplements
>"gotta get that cardio"
>dies before 50

kek

all that work to die before 50
>cardio
lel

Jesus that ape on the left is repulsive

Interesting take anons, I now understand why i didn't care about this nobody.

Hey Jason

>hardwork
>steroids

kek

>cookie time is over for good