/fat/ - "when will bmi become bmw" edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/bros who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

brevious bred

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw missed the fucking meme arrow in OP
why live lads

>1 pound is 3500 calories
>500 deficit would equal 1 pound per week
>50 pounds over 10 months
You're not eating as little as you think you are, and if you're fat enough to be in one of these threads, your TDEE is probably higher than 2000, unless you're female

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
calculate it

>tfw accidentally consumed 150mL of strawberry scented face cream

better late than never eh

call poison control

what a pointless sentiment
perhaps they just worded it wrongly

Getting a membership at a gym in my new location

It's been at least a month and I've lost pretty much all my gains

Pray for me

thoughts/experiences on these?

>tfw depressed
>tfw can't be bothered to eat the last 800 calories for today

CONFESS YOUR CONSUMPTION RELATED SINS

everybody else got it so maybe you are a retard.

father im so close to binge ordering food tomorrow for lunch. i even browsed special food pizza offers and i even mentally decided id get the one with a small deep dish, four garlic breads, chipotle bbq dipping sauce, baked chicken garlic alfredo, and diet coke (to maintain my figure)

someone pls help me

not going to meet my weekly weight loss goal tomorrow because I spent the entire last week snacking on about 5-10lbs of checkmix and honey mustard pretzel pieces. Will prolly only gain a 1lb or 2lbs total so no biggies, but no progress this week, will make it up next monday weigh in.

I ate a shit ton yesterday.
So today I've eaten 4 crisp bread (whatever it's called in English) and a banana.
And drunk like 3 liters of water.

So I'm doing C25K, I'm currently on week three but the thing is, I've been on week three for about two weeks so far, I've been struggling trying to finish and only recently did it become "easy" I'm not going at even big speeds, 3.5mph for the rest periods and 5mph for the running periods. I do body weight exercises on off days while I do this running every other day. Closest gym is 100 miles away so not sure what else I can do besides cut, run and body weight stuff.

thoughts? started at 243, currently 218 its been 2.5 months

Keep going, it doesn't matter how long it takes- or how slowly you run, the fact of the matter is you're lapping everyone sitting at home and doing some exercise.

DO
NOT
DO
IT
YOU
FAT
FUCK

Went to Korean bbq all you can eat place and ate like 4 lbs of straight bulgogi.

I'm blessed in that the town I live in only has a Subway as far as fast food goes. But, later this week I'm giving someone a lift to the next town over and they have a McDonalds less than five minutes drive from their house.

I'm tempted to buy my old usual; three cheesburgers, a large fries, and a massive cola.

Instead I choose to be strong and just have some bacon and a sausage or two with no bread at their house. I'm enjoying seeing the weigh loss. I know the fast food would stall me up for at least a week, given I'm still working up to a proper workout regime.

did you have any gay bulgogi?

What the fuck is gay bulgogi? I just ate the regular default kind

>"ate like 4 lbs of straight bulgogi."
>straight bulgogi
>"did you have any gay bulgogi?"
>gay bulgogi
it was merely one of my ploys bro

Ayy lmao

cinnamon bread and a stromboli last night

Haven't eaten yet today

fat fucks

i hope so
sure hope its with a girl tho

today it's my "cheat meal" day and i'm gonna eat chinesse food...

shitload of carbs :'3

>tfw too fat for a gf

it bothers me visually

>tfw too fat for fat, (((beautiful))), black woman
phew, guess there is a bright side to all this

>lost 4 kg in 4 weeks
>now at normal BMI

We will all make it bros.

MUH NIGGA GOOD JOB

nice trips of weight loss

>"when will bmi become bmw"
what the fuck does that even mean?

How low do I have to go until I look like an actual human being and not a disgusting blob?

Still haven't moved my ass to the gym. But at least I'm keeping my IF on point.

Had a cheat meal day - was craving chocolate whole week, so I ate two chicken breasts in the morning, drank coffee and spent the rest of my calories to eat this huge ass bar of chocolate. Still under my TDEE, but it sucks I still get these cravings after 3 weeks.

Lost 6 kg so far, I hope to lose 6 more in September.

My ex-army roommate just got a pizza delivered and it's the smell is fucking delicious.

>6kg in 3 weeks
how?

Ok bois i have to admit I failed.
I counted every single fucking gram of food and kept sitting under 2k calories. Started in January at 141kg @192cm and by april I was 128kg.

Then IT happened. I stopped counting calories and started to drink soda again. I went back to 130kg and now I am back at 135kg. This needs to stop.

Im starting over again, no soda, no sweets, no trash food and couch to 5k.
In 1 month Ill go back to the gym as I am starting uni. If Ill fail again be sure to find me and kill me.
Thats all, Ive cried and I gtfo

Probably water weight, since I weighted 150 kg. Lowest I got was 143,5 kg, now I'm around 145.

You obviously want to change your behavior. Recognize that the only time you can do that is right now.

Play vidya to distract yourself or something.

>192cm
holy fucking shit you're giant, as a manlet I cannot even comprehend how it must feel
It doesn't even matter you're fat when you're that tall

anyway, good luck, I also started couch to 5k recently

Where are you getting these, your mom's facebook?

god damn

>drinking soda and eating sweets with sugar and probably 0 protein

you are a fucking moron.

srs, kys.

ate a lot of chicken kebab though it didn't have any grease coupled with almost two cups of rice

drank about 8 beers last night and pigged out on caarls jr im hungover a little

2 huge slices of my girlfriends birthday cake.

Does anyone use those heart rate monitors? How well do they work for you?

My TDEE should be 2100, my fancy watch says I average 2600, but by my weight loss the 2100 is more accurate. Shouldn't it be accurate?

COUNT ON RESULLLLLLLLLTS

Machines are too finicky

So new job started teaching all day bois.
I eat 2 pieces of fruit for lunch every day cause it's fast and easy and lunch time is too short.
I do banana + apple or banana + pear.
breakfast is coffee and maybe an egg or two.
dinner will become rice + meat + frozen veg every night now.

I'm hoping to lose a lot of weight with this new job of on my feet all day.

Cons
I'm tired as fuck all weekdays.

>didnt realize how late I posted in last thread
sorry for the shitty crop, can't go over 4mb and im bad at making these

>1320 calories so far today
>it's pizza
I'm not hungry now but I could still eat.

Keep it up

The war must be fought mercilessly and relentlessly

Yeah, no, no way you're 5'9. I'm around 6 feet tall and weight 320 lbs and even I don't look as bad as you do or did.

>started at the buffet
>end up in the grave

It's interesting how the brain's food addiction works.

I have 3lbs of broccoli in the fridge, and I could begrudgingly eat it. I would remain unsatisfied but I'd get so tired of eating it that I would be full, but not in pain. But my brain says "I'd prefer not to." I also have 2lb of spaghetti with a sauce based from sausage. My brain says "Yeah, could you go ahead and microwave all of that? I'd love to just eat the whole thing there. I know you'll be in pain but I want it. Bad."

>lb of oats with butter and 3 tbs of honey
>half a bbq chicken
>1/2 cup of peanut butter and 2 bananas with 2 slices of bread
>2 cups of ice cream
>hand full of raisins
>4 apples
>and 2/3rd cup of popcorn dry with coconut oil and siriacha
>tfw still hungry

i dropped 70lbs in the past 6 months but I'm going all out now. what the fuck

send professional help

>binged last week
>there are no breaks on this train
looks like I'll put on those 80lbs back on,with interest.

>eat until my stomach hurts
>brain still telling me to eat more
>got the urge to go to the store and get some cookies

>just ate so much my stomach hurts
>continue eating

/fasting/ bros question. Why do I retain some much water when im fasting? Is that normal?

that might be cravings for nutrition on particular nutrients
what does that spaghetti have that broccoli does not, that might be what you need

Wtf? Im at 195cm and that's really not that tall.

energy

>order taco combo 970 calories
>eat large mashed potatoes 400 calories
>eat 2 churros
jesus I really fucked my entire week up with just one meal

that's something like 2k cals, which is a normal day of food for a male if you were not cutting, cut a little more for the rest of the week to balance it, or just accept the delayed weight loss and vow to never do it again

Has anyone tried PSMF?
I might consider doing it for 2,5 months.

I have serious man tits. I'm on a cut, and everything is going pretty well, but I feel like I have huge tits. Like they're flabby and gross and I wanna cut them off. I'd be nice and trim if I had one

I meant none

WHY WHY DO WE DO THIS?
>I'm tired as hell but I ate some cereal I didn't need after eating steak 2 hours ago.
>Want to lose weight but willpower wanes when fighting the void of my stomach.
>Gut always ends up hurting but brain is telling me to snack on more stuff.

pic related how I feel inside about being so fat i'll kill over by 50.

You did it because you're a fucking disgraceful weakling

lads i'm pretty fuckin fat

6ft2 210lbs

started lifting 6 weeks ago, according to one TDEE calculator if i'm doing moderate exercise 3 times a week (which sounds about right for the stronglifts routine i'm doing) i should be on roughly 3300 calories per day to maintain this weight

I want to lose some fat but still build muscle... should i be eating more or less than maintenance right now?

>tfw going to walk to the store and get Conchas
Jesus fucking Christ when did i sink so low, i'm fucking full too

You should calculate your TDEE for sedentary then eat less than that. You have an ample supply of energy stored up, all you need is protein.

>masturbate
>activity tracker records 21 minutes of activity
>fat burn zone
most excellent

I'm having urges for frozen custard. please someone save me I am so close to my 10 lb loss per month for August.

I want that sweet sub 180 lb but a small cup of frozen custard is something I crave in these hot summer days.

really?

that puts me on roughly 2500 calories per day before the eating less part...

2200 calories enough then? that seems like very little food for someone trying to put on muscle

>tfw I am 5'8 and used to be 220 lbs.

you don't know the meaning of FAT.

oh i know

i'm not THAT fat but i'm definitely carrying a little spare weight

in fact here's a pic from right now

i just wanna look like a greek god in a year is this too much to ask

>2200 calories enough then? that seems like very little food for someone trying to put on muscle
If you are a total beginner, for the first months you'll be putting on muscle even at caloric deficit, but once the newbie gains run out, you'll have to have a surplus.
I feel like you should be going way lower, I'm same height but 270 lbs, and my goal is 1900.

It'll just make your cravings worse.
Oh hey, I was there too. Currently sub-160, how are you faring?

No, your mom's facebook.

fuck me that is an incredibly small amount of food to eat per day

you sure?

>1900
>small

Nigga I sub 1000

>Currently sub-160, how are you faring?

about to hit sub-180 if I keep it up this month. getting a fitness trainer to help get me some muscle so when I lose this flab I won't look lik a skellington

I'm 6'6" and when I cut I eat 1200-1500 calories, usually the high end.
Stop being fat.

I can go even lower some days, and at least one day every week I hit about 500 calories. I'm on keto though, it's probably harder if you are not.

are you lifting when you cut that hard?

>Wanting to lose weight fast
>1000 cal deficit

Is this retarded

>1900
>incredibly small amount of food
Shit son, I'm done dieting and I have trouble going over 1300 kcal now. It's a crapton of food if you don't eat all the calorie dense stuff.

>that is an incredibly small amount of food

That's 2 kilograms of potatoes. Or 1.5 kg of potatoes and another 5 of non-starchy vegetables.

Yeah, just eat mostly protein and you'll be fine.

do 500 and add some workout

You want to make change that you can sustain for the longrun

No, as long as you get all the nutrients your body needs