Fitness > Intelligence

Since Littlefinger will get killed by Arya tonight it proves that physical fitness defeats being intelligent.

This is just a motivator for you to keep lifting :)

Arya think she's hot shit, and she was trying to play Littlefinger by messing with Sansa, but she doesn't know who she's messing with.
Littlefinger is going to kill Arya and hold Sansa hostage.

>watching game of subreddits

Neck yourselves

Why not be smart and fit?

Sorry senpai but Bran will reveal them that Littlefinger is playing them, Sansa orders him to be executed and Arya carries out the deed.

I wish I was trolling

>choosing being a dumb animal over being an intelligent being
KYS

Because intelligence is something you're born with. Fitness is something you have to work towards.

Therefore, lazy redditors who are smart chronic underachievers constantly downplay fitness while pumping up intelligence.

You can be intelligent, but still fail to use it. Fitness is all about effort and results so it is the ultimate insult to someone who utterly failed to utilize their gifts.

I mean

HURR DURR DEY JUST A BUNCH OF LUNKS.

Right - What Veeky Forums thinks girls want
Left - What girls actually want

>best guy gets killed by mary sue

sadly yeah, that's what the leaks say. Fucking cuck directors

Stop spoiling shit you fucking nigger go back to R e d d i t

Little finger is going to little finger that tall bitch, and then she's going to hulk smash Arya.

Dr. Pavel I'm FIT

>this is what normies actually think

Who's ready for the boat sex scene? Can't believe the manlet is actually gonna get laid.

>season one
>"the game of thrones is brutal and endless, the honorable die, the evil rule, and the rest live as they can"
>season seven
>"i na assassin :D femine are powerful *unleashes kantana* evil beware you're in for a scare! everyones still alive except the bad guys! Written and directed by Dick Wolf"

Fuck game of shit, becoming a TV show was the worst thing that ever happened to it.

I want Brienne to top me

she dont have a dick

I dare you to watch this without getting a boner

Reverse cowgirl top, not gay top

Idk why I started watching this season

It's trash desu, should I go back and watch the earlier stuff

yes, season 1 is stellar. its all downhill from there, goes to absolute shit on season 5

How is littlefinger best guy dude is mad boring and creepy.

Jump ship and wait till someone who isn't a fat faggot writes some good fiction

done

he's literally the only one playing the game of thrones. But yeah go get your YAAAS QUEEN & DRAGONS & ZOMBYS LOL, show is ruined

>not going masked man mode

Peace of mind and body has made you weak user

Friendly reminder that cardio is positively correlated with neurogenesis in the hippocampus.

good night shweet prinsh

> game of subreddits

fuckin loosers with your gay fantasy shit

but user, contrarianism is the most reddit attitude of all

If you think the books are any better you're delusional. I read them when I was twelve because it was so edgy and teenagers love that.

this place has always been contrarian wtf are you saying.

Wait hasn't that been the point of the entire series? Winter and zombies and a Targaryen on the throne again has been promised since season 1

No it hasn't

shut the fuck up nerd, get out of the squat rack

>so fast he doesn't see it until it's too late
nothing personnel

that was one shitty finale