Post your school and r8 your college's gym

>CSUFullerton
>filled to the prim with pajeets
>not enough adjustable benches

Currently at the gym

BYU Idaho reporting

>UCSB
>Filled with frat bros, sorority sluts, and normies
>Two gyms right next to each other so just go to the other one if the squat racks are filled up
>No complaints except the plates in the older gym are kinda shitty

who else couldn't get into ucla here?

cornell reporting in, either used by absolute DYEL chads/sorority grils or big ass athletes. Mostly empty, especially at weird hours because everyone is too focused on making up for not getting into Harvard and studying constantly. Equipment is nice tho, always open squat racks

I also go to CSUF, there's way to many fucking people that go there.

Wisconsin (Madison) here. Gym in accessible part of campus is good but always fucking full unless you go early morning or like 10pm. Issue is they're tearing it down so my other two options are 30-40 minutes away. They say they're moving the gym equipment to a nearby dorm conference room but I doubt it's gonna be close to enough space to hold everything I need. Might just put in some extra hours at work and get private gym membership but I'll have to see if Anytime Fitness is worth anything.

Hard next year for me, pray for me Veeky Forumsizens

Creighton sophomore here. One if the gym is pretty good, don't like the other one though, the weight room is too small.
Still want to die

WSU urec. I fucking love this place, frat bros, sorority girls, asians, arabs, Indians and all.

I'm telling your bishop.

ASU. Sun devil fitness complex is pretty good. Not enough power racks, but mostly because of the amount of people in our gym.

There was a wrestling/boxing room that I used to go to every day. They turned it into a fuking zumba classroom. I hate fatties.

Cuse nation checking in
Archibold is pretty nice, I like that they have a deadlift platform and it's usually empty but all the squat racks are always taken (what fucking college has two squat racks for a campus of 20,000) and there's usually a shortage of 45-pound plates

The other gyms are okay but again, none of them have squat racks (smith machines are not an acceptable substitute). There's a lot of bros around but they're almost all friendly and willing to work in. 7/10

>University of Maryland

The hottest girls here are 7/10s at best. Because of this, 7s get treated like 10s and 4s get treated like 7s. Their egos do not match their looks. Fucking awful.

>.t guy who moved here from California three years ago

My retarded ass missed the point of the thread. The gyms are nice and full of DYELs (including me)

UCL next month
How hard is it to find gf at UCL?

IU-Bloomington

ANYONE?!

Our girls are some of the cutest/hottest in the entire nation, I swear.

MST, Missouri University of Science and Technology

Worst gym in the world. About 40 people at any given time, and capacity is probably closer to 15 people. They have a fuck ton of treadmills/bikes and no one uses them. Could easily be replaced with more weights and benches.

Actually just quit going and started to do prisoner workouts.

bretty decent. rock climbing wall is dope and there's a climbing gym close by. only 4 racks tho and shit gets packed fast.

>UT Austin
>gym at University of Maryland was much better
>tfw no gf

UW checking in

just got back from the IMA

hit a new PR 345 squat

feelin pretty guud

also IMA is a top tier gym tons of racks and not too crowded if you go at the right times

FSU. Where my nole fags at?

I graduated in 2014. It's a great gym though.

university of Canterbury
anybody want to be my gymbro?

UNL here, anyone else go here?

>UT Austin

So are you a Chang or a Pajeet?

yep

I'm a white dude with a beard who swims a lot.

But yeah, lots of Eastern Asians.

Alumni now, but Alabama has the best weight room fucking ever.

Austins still a nice city. I grew up in Round Rock. Good luck with the hurricane.

University of Rhode Island reporting in. first year here so no idea how the gym will be :/

Currently being raped by harvey here

I grew up in Miami, so the hurricane symptoms here are very minimal compared to two hours east.

Any other buffs on here? I've only been to the rec center once but it seems pretty cool. Super busy though

freshman

Old rec or new rec?

third year, hey.
>csun
i feel bad for you

I mainly use the Witt since I'm living in RCS. The main rec sucks complete ass, there are like two power racks that are constantly being used.

WSU reporting in.
I always see a few of you guys in these threads but I don't want to meet up because I'm a DYEL.

Fuck the serf closure, me and some mates might get memberships at anytime fitness.

How are the gyms at UCLA? I'm applying to your law program

god dammit that gym is glorious.

That map is trash. Pitt shits on pennstate for loads of reasons. Especially if you want to have fun.

considering applying there. how is it? good frats?

hope you make it, bro.
i don't use the gym at ucla because i have my own gym.

what the fuck? where is this? I've never seen this! I go here? WHERE AND HOW

is this for athletes?

East Tennessee University.
Never been to it. Just kinda walk around it and pretend that it doesn't exist and go to my normal gym.

Yeah it sucks ass but wait a bit and the "new year" will die off and you'll be able to get them easier

>"Largest University by enrollment in each state"
Clearly Pitt needs to work on teaching basic reading skills

Pretty dope rec center. Kinda sucks it will be my last quarter. Will definitely miss this shit hole.

>UCR
>Low income so free college
>6 squat racks
>4 dl platforms
>decent qts
>colored bumpers

Calm your autism, theyre including all the branch campuses penn state has. So im saying if you want a better experience pitt wins.

Yeah, primary athletics floor. One of three actually. Which rec you at?

get out of here freshman we're gonna do a cleansing soon. yeah the gym is super cool tho, i swear it's where 90% our tuition goes

uwf reporting in. planning to get my workout done tomorrow morning to hopefully avoid the first day crowd

You're from california bruge you're spoiled

>lived in bay area/norhtern california for whole life
>kissless virgin in mid 20s

My Nigga!!

University of Northern CO for me, but I've been to the CU gym a few times with buddies. Nice place.

Witt. It's aight when not super crowded

Usyd

Gregoryfag reporting in

pls

>tfw working class prole. Just working and lifting with no money for school.

Anyone Adelaide?

Valencia college in Kissimmee, anyone else?

>Texas Tech
>Huge ripped men hoisting day and night, extremely intimidating, but everyone is very nice and will let you rotate in or whatever. Always pretty clean and in order.

>tfw no lsu bf
Lonely sophomore

UMD CP

This map is fucked. No wolverines in the Michigan area? UCF is all of Florida with no UF, FSU, or UM? Texas A&M instead of UT?

Former Buff here now going to UNM. I miss that gym, I'd go at like 8pm and stay there till closing every night. Top comfy

Waifu

Oh no

THE University of Nevada > that shit hole down in Vegas. 4 floor rec center, brand new.

Brown University
Same equipment as the la fitness I use in the west coast
That is to say, pretty decent enough
Smallish weight room that can get cramped at peak times, but the plus side is most of the school doesn't lift or goes to the satellite gyms that just have treadmills and shit so it's usually comfy and fine
The pool is real nice too

Husky here entering second year, trying to escape skeletonmode and feel healthier in general. What time do y'all like going to the IMA? Thinking about going at 6 AM opening time this fall but don't know if I can commit to that (although then I'm basically guaranteed a rack compared to 7 PM when everything's occupied)

Come on, snek

As a dude from the south who recently moved here... it's not diverse at all lol. And even the occasional nonwhites just act white as fuck anyways

What dorm?

A&M here

I just got woken up in my dorm by a fucking fire alarm

Send help

the supreme university

Feel like shit just want Marino back

I've been going to 24hr fitness for the summer and it's several times worse. Nobody reracks anything

University of South Carolina
>Strom is a 9/10 gym constantly filled with 9/10s. pic related
>Blatt is like 7/10 since it's never as crowded. 99-1 guys girls ratio there. Always see half a dozen guys who clearly roid

Ferris state University here. Big rapids, Michigan

CSUF here too, gonna be hitting chest at 9:30ish. Blue wireless earbuds, no pajeets kthx pceoutbye

UIW here, weight room is kinda small but has everything you need and its usually not crowded

Marino is a shithole, though.

It's filled with faggots tho
UT here

Just graduated in may, its true even gymcels can get laid by 7/10s there

wwu

Anyone else here a /failure/?

Umu, Sverige. Where the rest of the svennar at?

Hoping to get accepted into UT Law in 2019

I liked LSU, was considering going there but the scholarship I got at Bama was better. Plus the honors college isn't as good at LSU. Transfer here and I'll be your bf.

feelin' fit?

>Colgate University

Gym is okay. No hack squat machine, only one leg curl and leg extension machine, no glute machines, but everything else is there. Normies are always there using some equipment, but we also have a couple regular big guys. Those are the only issues really. I'd give it a 6/10.

No one ever knows your school.

UMD has a reputation of pulling in all the bitchy not so attractive girls from this state.

The boulder gym is incredible. Best I've very been to at a uni.

Anyone here in the UK? I'm going to Plymouth in September, mainly because it's a great city and my friends are heading there as well. The university itself is probably not that great though, they don't even have a cool coat of arms I can post.

I know someone who's a freshman there now. He's on the golf team

>University of North Florida
>Gym with literally ever stereotype.
>The hardcore lifters with varying Natty levels
>The DYELS
>The pajeets
>Cardio bunnies

All in all though, pretty fucking amazing gym. Sucks sometimes cause so many people come to it. Theirs four squat racks and an Oly rack and they can literally all be taken at once.
Also Any Ospreys on here? Could use a work out buddy so I'm not the gym loner anymore

Leg day today mf. Sorority rush is over and they re arranged the racks at leach, clydes tonight. Syllabus week rocks