Is 245 lbs 10% bodyfat achievable natty at 6'1?

is 245 lbs 10% bodyfat achievable natty at 6'1?
or do I need to take some juicy treats?

Definitely not Natty that's huge

shiet
it's my goal weight for mma
wat do

Use steroids then because you're never getting over 200lbs natty without being a fatass

That is just false, especially if you're over 6'. It'll just take a long time.

>wat do

Steroids.

However, this is just not possible. 220 at the most, and that's if you've been training for a long ass time. Time to prep your ass for some needles boi

Nope.

Greg Plitt, pic related was 6'1 and under 200lbs. You're simply not getting over 200lbs Natty.

what about at 500 cal surplus?

that 4 lbs a month

Im only 5'8'' manlet, but for reference. I was 180 and ~13% bf for a number of years. With just test-e I made it to 205 similar bf in 3 months. With test+tren+mast+orals I got to ~9% at 215, which is similar height to weight ratio your looking at.

People on this board don't truely understand how big some of these numbers they post are. Its all anecdotal advice, its not until you either spend a lot of time with guys that big or you are yourself that you begin to appreciate it. You could compete and place at 250 6'1'' and 7-8% bf

>He actually believes this
He has very little mass on his legs, if his legs were actually at an appropriate size then he would be over 200 lbs and very lean.

>5'8"
overcompensating manlet spotted >mfw

This guy is 6'0 and was just 200lbs in competition. 220 in off season.

Come the fuck on dude. You're not getting over 200lbs lean without gear.

His legs are massively underdeveloped compared to his upper body lmao

Ok

That's total fucking bullshit, I'm about 15% at 218 right now and if I cut down to 200lbs now I'd be single digits bf %.

>an appropriate size
holy shit if you dont think this is appropriate then you are delusional. his legs are (where) fine. They look in proportion to the rest of his body

Pics please

Tyson was 240lb at 5'10
Is that achievable natty?

Dude are you shitting me his legs are like 3+ years behind his upper body in terms of training age

Alright man... he was tiny and disproportionate for sure.

He was awarded many bodybuilding titles, including IFBB Mr. Europe (1970) Tall, NABBAMr. Universe(1976) andWBBG Pro. Mr. World(1977). Serge Nubret was nicknamed "The Black Panther."

>Implying the vast majority of body builders don't have absurdly larger and more developed upper bodies than lower bodies

At higher body fat % it's a yes, but at 10% it's a nope.

Don't have any good places to take one at in my house, here's one back when I was sitting at 225 though.

I am 6'2".

If they're so much larger why do they win competitions?

By which standard are they disproportionate then? Clearly not by the judges'.

Compare their legs to any top (natty or otherwise) powerlifters' and you will see the difference

nice legs but your upper body is not good

That's because I'm sitting at 18% bodyfat there you dipshit.

why so mad?
and still you need more chest, back and traps
your legs are bigger than upper body

Maybe that's because the powerlifters upperbody is underdeveloped on the contrary?

>the largest muscles on your body are bigger than other muscles on your body

Thanks, would have never have guessed. Also trust me, by back is plenty big and is getting bigger, I bench 3pl8s, and my traps just have low insertions.

Some do (ie. Candito), but there are definitely plenty with well developed upper bodies.

just look at arnold and zyzz, their legs match their upper body but yours not

stop doing SS and work on your UPPer body

Lad, they were on tremendous amounts of drugs. I don't think you understand how muscular development works. Your quads, and posterior chain are the strongest muscles in your body, they are all always going to be the biggest unless you purposely ignore them. Don't ignore your muscles unless you're a cunt.

work more on upper, lad

I have 2x the upper body volume that I have compared to lower body.

I warm up with your maxes, you don't get to tell me what to do.

>you don't get to tell me what to do.
but i do
work on your upper body

Haha, okay pajeet.

but im dominican, germanic idiot

You look like fuckin shit and are a retard

Okay Dino.

You are t rex mode, and an asshole

ok, who are you?
what is dino?

Whatever it takes.