/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

Sad NiBBa Hours

If you want your Latvian Princess to stop playin and marry you already smash that muh fuccin like

>panzer using normie terms like nibba and smol
I've lost all respect for panzer wtf

Its kindof like when you laugh at the downie having a meltdown

Its pathetic but so pathetic its amusing

>tfw had sex with 3 girls in the last week
I just miss her brehs why'd we have to break up

however about to hit 400 wilks so I guess I got that going for me which is nice

I hope you die of cancer no exceptions

>desecrating you're waifu with post-ironic niggerposting

Should heavy deadlifts always feel like you're being fucking stapled to the ground?

legpress the floor man

imagine that your arms are ropes with hooks attached them then legpress the floor.

Should it feel like that tho?

you should try to put your shoulder blades "in your back pocket" although you actually do that

Don't forget to also visualize a transmission in your hips that transfers force along the driveshaft of your spine.

>t. Rip

Didn't fucking fall asleep again. Why does this keep happening on days I have to fucking lift??

Imagine how strong I'd be if I slept

imagine you are a piston in an engine and explode up violently extending your hips

Genuine question but what is Panzer Lifting I can't find anything in Google

These retarded cues never make sense to me. I'll never understand why people go on a thread for people serious about lifting and say shit like this instead of something everyone can easily understand like "use your traps to retract your scapulae". Everyone knows the function of the traps. Nobody knows how to remove their shoulder blades and insert them into their pockets.

>Read that shirt as "Ichiban"

I've been doing weeb shit for too long.

It's like oly lifting but with no weight on the bar.

I'm depressed should I max deadlift today, or keep going at the program?

me, too

What program are you doing?

ppl

Obv max

Lost a lot of cushion on my ass lads
How do I train glutes without looking like a fag?

This is a very serious question

RDLs don't seem to hit my gloots and I refuse to do barbell bum blasters at my gym

dropped three REALLY REALLY STINKY SMELLY Norman khan turds off at the pajeet pool

luv u and also trapy

Is there an agreed upon form when a program is written like 70% 5x3 whether it means 5 sets or 3 sets? Or is this something I'm gonna have to read around to be certain of? I really wanna read it like "5x3=Five sets of three" But it doesn't actually seem like this is always correct.

Gibbs got a 5 plate bench

Damn lads

Because external cues work better than internal cues for most people.

thestrengthathlete com/blog/externalcues

I remember somebody in /plg/ said that TM's VD should be changed and be based on RPE.

If i were to change normal VD on TM for a VD based on RPE, what set x rep x RPE pattern should i follow?

dont worry about having a huge ass. Women will love it.

Worry about sucking dick if you dont want to be a fag.

x5 @9 rpe, followed by 3-4 sets of 5 with 5% less weight on the bar.

>11x2 chin-ups
>no sleep once again

Ugh

I've noticed however I'm having a easy time doing full chins, chin above the bar, doing these low rep sets

how fat are you lmao

5 reps at rpe 9 for 1 set then 4 progressively dropped sets? Why this style over Texas method's 5x5?

I believe 20-23%?

At least that's what that Navy calculator told me

Just do hip thrusts gayboy

make me, sailor~

why am i so fucking tall (a bit over 2m)? the bar just reaches above my shoes when I dl 45's and my back cant possibly be in a good position when i dl

pic related
red is where the bar is for normal people, black where it is for me

it's so retarded, I can't pull properly without my back collapsing due to mere proportions i think

You drop the weight once and do straight sets after that. The advantage is getting a more precise e1RM and then doing sets at a weight that lets you do multiple sets without rpe 10 grinding.
You could also try the memey @8 singles for your intensity day, followed by a @9 top set.

to illustrate, here is a pic from a pete rubish vid
see where the bar is for him? the black line is where it is for me

I would think arm length should compensate for legs and spine. What kind of shoes are you wearing? Any added sole is probably gonna fuck you even more.

Maybe you should pull sumo, I dunno.

Try sumo/semi-sumo, look at how strongmen pull or consider switching to strongman altogether. The latter will probably be more fun and being tall helps.

lmoa just use bigger plates retard

It's a matter of convention. The objectively correct form is "sets x reps", but some retarded people try to be snowflakes and pretend it's meant to be read (eg) "120 kg for 3 reps, and repeat for 5 sets"
Sort of like metric vs imperial, football vs soccer, handegg vs football etc
There is always an objectively correct way and an obnoxious, autistic and wrong way

>What kind of shoes are you wearing?
chucks or bare, bare is a bit better

i don't know many, it's so fucked up

>lol dude just get bigger plates than 45's who cares?
that's not allowed in pl

will check it out senpai

the bottom of your feet to you ankles is twice as tall as pete's because you're 20 cm taller?

>The advantage is getting a more precise e1RM
how?

I can bet you he's a retard

shorter legs = bar closer to the knee
longer legs = bar closer to the foot

logic
besides, i know what i see when I do the lift...

>i knows what I sees
>my feet are taller
>i'm a snowflake help me pick up a barbell

if your anthropometry is like that, then your starting stance will be much more vertical than usual.

It's fine, as long as your shoulders are slightly over the bar and the bar is on the midfoot.

If you're trying to "force" yourself to be more horizontal then your shoulders will be too much over the bar (like your pic) and that's wrong.

>sean
>some weak child called panzerjäger(not a real panzerjäger)

Nice "community" you guys got here

>x5 @9 rpe
5@9 is about 84% of 1rm, isnt this a bit too much?
unless it's 84% of ID ?

If youre closer to failure you can rate the rpe more accurately. Also thats how project momentum 2017 did it.

what about if your anthropometry is such that your back is pretty much 180 degrees flat in the starting position ? snap city express

RPE is not the fucking weight you can do when you're 100% fresh for that specific reason.

kek. i wouldnt mind spending 10 hrs on paint to depict that.

It's only a single set. After that you do sets with 95% of that 84%, which is about 80% of your e1RM.

Finally figured out a bench cycle that works for me.
I do a single, double then triple, and repeat, adding 10kg a month, alternating close grip and wide grip each month.

The downside is, it doesn't work.

>it works
>it doesnt
another retard

Perhaps ur retard cuz u don't get jokes man but idk

Question: isn't a set of 5@9 or at 9.5 pretty much the same, if not the same, as the single 5rm set on ID?

When I ran TM years ago, in retrospect I'd characterise the average week, RPE-wise, as something like;

VD x5 @8, 4x5 (repeats).

ID 5rm, circa @9-9.5.

I ran TM per Justin Lasceks (70's Big) recommendations, keeping the weight on VD constant for a weeks at a time until I felt ID move closer to @10.

I eventually transitioned into a basic DUP setup, and I'd suggest that over TM desu.

you should be touching the bar every rep or it doesnt count

Just woke up from a dream where my Latvian princess took me on vacation with her family and it was nice

Put me down guys

I do now, yes

what I did was do repeats at a weight with 5 reps that was RPE 6.5 till RPE 9 so thats about 7% fatigue. Fatigue on VD should be 6-10% anyway

what others suggested I think would also work. The whole point is that you need a point of reference on the day of VD before you can do the volume sets. Thingken back I dont think my 'rpe 6.5' wouldve been as accurate as @8 or @9

Any one else here totally straight but just really like the look of big triceps?

me

cute

i believe in u

be sure to stream your wedding for us

Its not love, its obsession

and love

What should I do for deadlifts today. Have no idea what to do with my deadlifts and I've been doing random whatever shit lately.

do SGDL 20 reps with 100kg or more
use straps btw

5reps @8 followed by 5% load drop until @8 or however you people write this shit

>20 reps
>powerlifting

Gotta confuse that fat lethargic body somehow, right babe?

>I eventually transitioned into a basic DUP setup, and I'd suggest that over TM desu.

care to provide example?

would it be something like: ?
Mon: 3x8 @ 70%
Wed: 3x6 @ 75%
Fri: 3x4 @ 80%

how long did you fellas stay on TM?

I've begun realising every insult on Veeky Forums literally IS a projection. Its so obvious.

Y is Sean so smart

about 4 months was making very inconsistent progress until some guy said implement RPE which made a LOT of sense. Very often the VD sets would feel like RPE 10 or even rarely rpe6 so i had to either rest over 10min to get all the reps or very little

That's kinda what I've been doing but less reps and higher weight. Also don't have straps but I hook grip so it's ok.

>want to show diddly/squat form in thread
>phone is whack

Upload the file and I'll make it into a webm for you

the problem isn't that, it's just that the display is fucked
if I gave it to someone, that person would have a hard time using it because it doesn't always respond the way you want it to

but I think I'm going to give it a go next week anyway

Bearing in mind when I did it, I didn't use much structure beyond making sure I hit a weekly INOL of 2 or higher for squat and deads, and probably 4-5ish for bench, but it tended to follow this format;

Day 1: 'Hypertrophy' 3-5 x 8-12

Day 2: 'Power' (but actually heavy) 3-5 x 1-3

Day 3: 'Strength' 4-6 x 4-6

Generally I either pyramided up from @6 to @9 then load drops for the rest of the sets, or did sets across starting @8.
I did TM with a few over egged deloads for about 6 months.

she's not Latvian you dumbass

clearly Hungarian

>inol
what does this mean

also how would you auto regulate your dup setup

Yeah, the Justin Lascek's interpretation of TM works much better, I found.

For the moment, the VD that i'm using (if i were to convert it to RPE) is like same weight x3x5@8/8.5.
Then following week i add 1 set x same weight, then following week repeat at 4 sets x same weight.

When RPE feels like falling @~7 (usually after 3 weeks of same weight on VD), I up the weight by 2.5kg and it would become x3x5@8/8.5 again.

I'm not sure if this approach is correct tho.
That's why i was wondering if moving fully to an RPE style VD would be more appropriate, although my calibration for RPE is still very hit or miss as ive never used it before while a novice.

P1ss h0pe u r gr8 m8 and the sun is forever shining on u and u getting those gains all day long

is it sparrow time again?

thnks

>INOL
Can't post the link, Google 'powerlifting INOL', should be 2nd result. It's a pdf. Essentially a way of comparing difficulty between sets/reps with the same total tonnage i.e 100kgx4x6, 100kgx3x8, 100kgx8x3, all are the same tonnage but different difficulties.

>autoregulation

I didn't, back then, it was purely intuitive beyond making sure I'd done 'enough' via INOL.

Knowing what I do now, I'd plug a basic template into excel, keep an eye on total weekly number of lifts in advance and tonnage used as you go along, you can autoregulate the weight on the bar using RPE.

>'powerlifting INOL'
pdf is first result on duckduckgo

Absolutely 1 day u may gotta do whatever it takes k peace out bi

looking thicc, senpai

hope everything is going well for you

I've never seen such masculine legs on a women

Fucccccc brehhhhhh

sparrowwwww!!!! :)

If you think those legs are masculine, maybe you're a woman.

Hepburn question

should I competition bench or tng