Go boxing drunk

>Go boxing drunk.
>Nearly destroy the bag.
>Girls and men alike mirin' those perfect right crosses.
>Footwork unparalleled in the history of the sport.
>Ali weeps from the heavens as i switch hit at leisure.

Is there any scientific reason i'm 40x as deadly drunk than sober?

i hate faggots that hit the heavy bag as hard as they can like a spastic and think people are "mirin". everyone thinks youre a faggot if you "box" in a gym that isnt a boxing gym or mma gym

Lmao

pretty sure you just thought it was great, while everyone watching thought 'huh you reckon the guy flailing at a bag is drunk or just having a bad day?'

No it was incredible. I know because I'm incredible.

please believe me.

>go boxing drunk
>perception is distorted
>people watching you asking themselves why this dude is drunk in a boxing gym
Is that scientific enough?

Omfg I want to suck your dick user!!!
t. qt3.14 girl

The alcohol increases your manliness making it easier to do manly things, try sawing down a tree or driving a bulldozer drunk next...

This. It's really cringe inducing to see heavy bag work if there's no boxing ring in the same room.

alcohol suppresses inhibition and relaxes muscles
a good striker has to have good control over the relaxation of his muscles as well as good control over the contraction, most people tend to tighten up all of their arm and shoulder thinking that they are going to tear the bag a new one and infact inhibit their own strike force, it is possible that you were looser and therefore more efficient

This feels like an appropriate answer. I already knew this, but I like to pretend I'm retarded sometimes so i can experience what it's like not to know everything.

>Be NEET dyel
>Can't do 5 pushups in a row
>Get drunk as fuck
>Do 3 series of 15 pushups and other exercises
>lift heavy shit with ease
>black out
>the next day feel like a piano fell over me

it was fun experience

I thought I was the only one that did this.
Most people I've talked with think I'm mentally retarded, little do they know I have an IQ of 130. I got straight A's all through high school but I like to pretend to be extremely handicapped just to get told things or treated like a simpleton. I've been doing this for almost all my life and I still have no idea why.

You joke but i un-ironically am a genius and the experiential dread of certainty in contrast to the uncertainty of those around me is enough to compress my emotions into a psychobiological knot.

It's why i drink.

It dulls the pain of having two masters and no job.

I can assure you I'm not joking. I've looked up online to see if others do this but I wasn't able to find anything, you're the first person I've talked too that does this. Getting very drunk also helps me, I really wish I could stop doing this retard persona but my brain stops me every time I try to be myself around others.

You know, you could probably have asked me any question you wanted answered and i'd have been able.

But you rejected my wisdom.

And as caine, your punisment will be more than u can bear.

>at gym
>guy stumbles in and heads over to boxing area
>flailing like a crazy retard
>kicks his feet around like a 14 year old emokid dancing
>after every "combo" he looks up around the gym and puffs his chest out
>stares for awkwardly long amounts of time at girls and guys who walk close to him
>mumbles something about Merlin
>gym employee asks him to leave as he is making people uncomfortable.

why

DRUNKEN BOXING NIBBA
You entered a zen state/trance that allowed you to focus on sheer physical primal aggression brought about by lack of muscular and social inhibitions

autism

I would make a webm of it if I wasn't on my phone, but one time my buddy and I got fucking trashed and decided the greatest idea in the world would be to go to the gym.

We walk there and start benching and I can barely do 135. Not because the weight felt heavier, but because I couldn't keep the bar going straight up.

We decided to start doing combat rolls instead, and it totally felt like I was doing some dark souls tier acrobatics. The video I have shows me basically just flopping onto the ground, rolling on my side slow as fuck.

Tldr you don't ever look as cool as you think you do when you're drunk

You're right, it totally isn't credible