How do you guys resist eating shit when you have munchies?

How do you guys resist eating shit when you have munchies?
I'm eating healthy throughout the day but whenever I smoke weed I get tempted to eat lots of stupid shit.. I'm just too hungry

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/marijuana-is-kosher-for-passover-leading-rabbi-rules-a6995761.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't smoke weed its a shitty drug anyways
>coke master race

by not smoking weed

>not having such high test that even cokefiends look chill and calm next to you
Not making it my mang.

Don't have shitty food in the house, that easy

>so to get there you need to smoke weed?
not making it mang.

i wasnt the weedlemao guy. also
>not producing potent enough protein farts that the smell of it enables you to create any kind of high you want
not making it desu~

sounds like smoking weed of the problem

My nigger.
A guy once told me that I'm the most cocaine guy he knows that isn't on cocaine.
>mfw

Well that's my secret, I'm always high.

The trick is to smoke so frequently that you become dependent on the hunger-inducing side effects and CAN'T eat unless you're high. Works great for me.

I only get the desire to binge out on junk after sex.
It's so fucking good to fuck 4 or 5 rounds, and after the girl leaves order up a big greasy burger and cheese fries and binge out before crashing. My two biggest vices combine so well.

Sounds a bit extreme how do you function?

by smoking pot

Some people honestly can't handle it and become lazy do-nothings. I guess I am not one of those people.

Old fashioned oatmeal with peanut butter, raisins, and banana slices homie.

EMBRACE THE HUNGER. CONTROL IT. MASTER IT. BE ONE WITH IT. THEN YOU WILL ATTAIN PEACE.
Also drink a lot of water.

>coke
>not mushrooms
>not having hollistic binural 11-dimensional über-schmann-quantumn-theravada enlightenment

not gonna make it

>not railing coke off a chicks ass and tits and then fucking her
never gonna make it

mushrooms are way good tho

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed decreases testosterone and growth hormone, tobacco increases them (but also raises cortisol which is a catabolic hormone):
ukcia.org/research/EndocrineEffects.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6818588
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3389568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24457405

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>he thinks lifting will give him chad face and chad social skills
L O L
O
L

stop posting this copypasta u fag

I haven't smoked weed in the past 3 months in order to maintain a proper diet. Maybe you should try it too, cutting out for a few months can only benefit you. Plus, you're going to get high much easier the next time you smoke. Seriously, nothing but benefits.

lighten up broo
hit the bong maaan

Who could it be?

yes don't listen to those jewish government lies user
go buy more ganja goy

don't you wanna be cool like the rappers?

Smoke first, then food.

Or smoke so much that your body stops producing leptin and make your appetite your bitch.

>he doesn't read beyond the abstracts

Cannabis prohibition and the rise of international jewry happened at the exact same time.

hmmm
is that why it is pushed so hard by the jewish controlled media?

why on earth would (((they))) want to get american teens hooked on a cheap drug that makes them submissive fat retards?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/marijuana-is-kosher-for-passover-leading-rabbi-rules-a6995761.html

Your brain is a fried egg

Today I think I will exercise self control and not be controlled by my stomach growling

ya got me there

I've only ever smoked weed a handful of times, and the effect it had on appetite was bizarre

I assumed the munchies effect was exaggerated, but it makes me feel like it's impossible to be satisfied, like I need to just keep eating and eating but nothing fills me up

They have adderall and lexapro and seroquel for that

This guy gets it.

What a foolish ploy

Smoke right before lunch/dinner, takes away the guilt.

>cannabis more harmful than benzos

yeah nice chart bud

WEEDFAGS BTFO

weed is gay

the guy advocating sobriety has a fried brain??
the absolute state of weedfags

based dick

Yeah I'm sure the chief drug adviser of Britain is an idiot compared to you.

Here's what I do:
>I always eat before I smoke.
>I never have bad food at home
>I usually smoke weed far away from the stores

I smoke hash daily, it's helped me gained a signifcant amount of weight.

I'm 6'1 at 158lbs and I used to be around 130.
Just make sure to make some healthy, good food and tons of it before you decide to smoke one, that way you end up eating what you made unless you're weakminded af

for those saying it makes you lazy, no it doesn't. it's your shitty mindset.

>vapid platitudes

>implying i resist
>implying at a tdee of 2900 i dont smoke to eat more

Discipline. Dont buy sweets but buy nuts instead (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts or macadamia nuts). Its that easy.

same strategy here. i actually go to the grocery store everyday and buy ONLY what I'm eating that night.

Weed is for kids and losers. Ditch it.

>Not railing coke off dumb, naked, roastie, whores for the quick test boost then ditching them to go to the gym.

Do you ever plan on making it brev?

>tfw lost 50 pounds in 3 months smokin weed erry day
Just keep bad food out of the house

i quit weed 8 months ago, i understand that some people can operate normally on it but for me it definitely makes me lazier, hungrier, and gives me this groggy, mindfog feeling. i also hate the stigma and general attitutde of stoners in general.

I've not told anyone i smoke weed in 10 minutes. Time to make another thread to let the people know

>Lifting for girls

I usually don't get munchies when I'm high. I do get extremelly thirsty tho

This is the only right answer
Underrated trips

Ehh, I smoke 3 times a day lift habitually and I practice Muay Thai 4 times a week. Ain't nothing but practice baby.

I don't desu. If I'm stoned I will eat everything I can, last time I ate like 500g of chocolate biscuits. That said, I smoke maybe twice a month.

>taking any type of drug except for caffiene pre workout
Never gonna make also neck yourself you degenerate druggie

Holy crap lol

I could fuck your boy pussy while fingering your non existent gf.

Stay mad druggie ;) why so mad? Did I hit a nerve?

The high lasts longer and stronger if you don't eat, with this knowledge marijuana becomes a cutting agent.

Yeah your being a bully so I'm bullying back nigger white boy getting his women stolen baka, can't even show a lady a good time

Prepare and pre-portion food before smoking, drink lots of water or coffee.

When you feel hungry and have already ate, just roll another up to keep yourself busy, or even better go do something productive to keep your mind off eating. When you're high you can get immersed in something quite quickly and easily to keep those binge-eating urges away

You call me a nigger yet you can't use the right version of "your". Seems a bit ironic, doesn't it?

+1

Nothing gets me more of that euphoric and mind-blowing high than smoking a huge joint or taking a couple bong hits before eating and not eating until the high wears away

just stop doing drugs u fucking loser lmao

I tend to smoke on the way back from the gym so that I either have my protein shake or have my prepped meal for when I get home

Rekt

heeeeelllll yeah

>Britain

Probably then, yeah.

This guy gets it, nuts and frozen blueberries GOAT healthy stoner snacks

Tfw I live in a small 420 (ayy lmao) sq foot studio with close neighbors so I'm too shook to smoke now. Time to go on long walks

I know a few people like this. It's like there stomach shrinks when they aren't high or some weird shit. Sounds like hell, especially cause I hate being high.

you get it.
>not farming your own source of vit D,protons,and nutrients.
>thinking your gonna make it.

Just eat whatever you want unless you have goals. Do you have goals? Do you want to achieve those goals more than you want to consume something and enjoy that for a few minutes?

For those of you who are bragging about how productive you are even though you smoke weed, you know you are coping. Don't deny it. Deep down, there's that tiny voice of reason that you crush in order to justify your degenerate behavior. The voice says, "Imagine what you COULD do if you weren't constantly stoned." Are you seriously boasting about how productive you are even when you're high? Because I guarantee you could reach even greater heights if you quit.

hang yourself from a palm tree retard

Just eat a huge meal before, and eat small snacks throughout your high to keep your mouth from going cotton mode (water does not help dry mouth).

Eat before you smoke and prepare (healthy) snacks for later. This is like stoner 101.

if you smoke weed every day i challenge you to stop for a month. just one month and then you can smoke as much as you like.

i bet you will find you did it more out of habit than anything and dont actually miss it that much. and after a month your tolerance resets and you save so much money by getting properly high when you do decide to smoke.

also why would anyone smoke in 2017? if you really care about your wellness either vape or preferably eat

don't even get me started on dabs that shit reconstitutes in your body and is horrible for your lungs.

make a toasted peanut butter and banana sandwich next time.

>tfw so lowtest that coke/addy makes me seem normal
Will I ever make it brehs?

>Mushrooms
>not acid
enjoy being a natty cuck

Always told myself I could stop anytime until I actually tried, made me realise how much of a beta I was though and now I'm finally starting to get my shit together

I don't keep snack food in my house because I know I'll eat it if I get the munchies. Remove the temptation.

Good thing about being high is if you distract yourself from the hunger for 5-10 mins (watch some youtube videos or read a few wikipedia pages) you will literally forget all about it.

ahahahahh
this always triggers the weedfags

trips confirm
also I only smoke dabs like usually 3-5 a day minimum and there's a point when you stop getting the munchies so there's that too...

this one is legit. You could also have fruits and veggies in your fridge, I smoke the devil's bokchoy almost every night. Also, smoke it before bed, after you brushed your teeth.

how do I lose to simple shit like this?

yeah, this is why i smoke once per two weeks and the day after i full/water fast.

yeah i like this answer alot!
...i still tend and order shit when times come...
im weak

I ate acid and my frienr turner on binaural beats and then i vomited lel.