QTDDTOT

Does anyone have a recommended BW routine for starters? All I have is a pull up bar

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/fixing-the-good-morning-squat/
sci-fit.net/2017/bulking-deficit-gaining/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone else experience orgasm gains after getting into fitness? I've been doing shit physically for 3 months now and the pleasure from nutting intensified from the point where it was a second of disappointingly low intensity pressure to it being so strong it leaves my pee-pee sore and sometimes the nut overshoots the toilet paper.

Also how do I get my left bicep to catch up with the right? Right sort of looks swole but left didn't get the message and stayed raw dyel.

a Veeky Forumsizen reccomended this greyskull lp to me and ive been doing it for two weeks now. im bad at making assumptions. when it says alternating does he mean do both one after the other or to a different one each day?

New to the gym, belly is bloated after working out, what am I doing doing wrong?

I need a simple hypertrophy focused routine. What are some good quick ones that focus hypertrophy?

Can I build muscle with dumbbells only?

Can't do Olympic lifts since I am in an apartment.

pushups 1x10
Post on buzzfeed 1xF

Yep, stronger pelvic floor muscles or something.
I still can't shoot very far on average, but the orgasm is stronger.

Want to lose weights in my glutes and legs, but don't want to let go of doing squats and deadlifting. My ass is uneven wanting one side to get as low as the other. Would cutting and these exercises help reach the size that I want it?

Do OHP then Bench then OHP then Bench...
Same with BB rows and chin-ups. So do OHP+Chin-ups one day and Bench+Rows the next.

Is it healthier to eat a diet with meat in it, or a diet without?

Thats what I use. I prefer them anyways to prevent imbalances. You dont even need a bench or anything if you do floor flys and scull crushers.

Not a whole ton of difference if you're eating healthy anyway. If you eat a plant-based diet, there will most likely be some benefits to adding in some fatty fish and lean meat to your diet in moderation.

In your opinion, do you think it is a decent replacement?

Can i get zyzz aesthetics doing this?

Also what program do you suggest? I know i am excited right now, because i asked this twice and nobody answered.

Lastly, should i bulk at +500 as well? Not sure i will get more fat since i am not doing the intensity of barbell lifts.

So what, specifically, is eating healthy anyway? Avoiding processed foods and sugar? Or eating just a certain set of pre-declared healthy foods?

You can pretty easily acquire aesthetics using dumbbells. Maybe not as easily as barbells, but the potential is still definitely there.
As long as you're moving weight and straining your muscles, bulking at +500 is the best way to bulk without wasting your time. You could leave yourself a safety margin and do less, if you're worried about getting fat, but you'll just stunt your gains.

Its probably lacking, but heres what I do every other day
flys
bent over rows
curls
skullcrushers
ohp
db squats
reverse isometric curls
planks

Till failure?

Hey Veeky Forums

So I am going on a 3 week vacation.

What would be a good and easy bodyweight routine to maintain my strength as best as possible?

3 sets of 8-12. Isometric holds are till failure of course though.

Following the sticky for cutting

>Cutting Diet:
>Calories: TDEE - 500 calories
>Protein: 1.5+ grams per lb. bodyweight

I don't work out everyday, just on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Should I strive to get as much protein required everyday?

Also, lets say I'm 160lbs does this mean I should get 250g of protein?

Sorry meant 240g.

How do you get rid of foam in protein shakes w milk? Also, how do you get rid of the protein smell?

I haven't been at the gym for about 2 years now. My lifts were pretty intermediate at the time i quit,
2 pl8 bench, 4 pl8 DL, pl8 OHP and 2.5 pl8 squat. Should i still gain some strength with SS or similar or can i go with something more "fun"?

Adductor tightness is absolutely killing my squat. Gets worse through the session too, by the 4th set there's no way I can hit parallel.

Stretching has done nothing for me. What can I do?

currently cutting because I got way too fat on my bulk. are there any ab exercises I should do to make them look good or will they look fine without any

So im in single digit body fat (9.5%) and not a single thing representing abs coming through my stomach yet, is this due to loose skin? I read online you should have outlines by 12-14%
I eat barely any carbs

Myofloss band and focus on building your abductors

If youre buying the vanilla, switch to chocolate, it makes it taste 100x better, the vanilla is shit tasting and doesnt mix very well.
I recommend optimum nutrition, legitmately the best tasting one ive had and ive tried a lot. Its instantized too, so you wont get the foam

You also have to have a decent set of abs or you will only see them at 7 and under

Thinking you don't need to train and is retarded. You need to hit hanging leg raises and build the shit out of them. Hypertrophy is the goal

>focus on building your abductors

Should I use that machine where all the women go to spread their legs?

I don't think it's possible for either of those questions mate
I just tighten my abs for almost all upper body workouts and that's it. The muscles won't be visible anyway until you lose the fat. If you want a strong core for non-aesthetic reasons then do some static BW exercises to train them. Even just planking two minutes a day is good
post pics?
can you access a gym where you're staying?

Alright, thanks mate. Ill try to work them more often

Healthy eating is basically not being retarded. Hitting macros and micros.

Bodies pretty gross since i used to be fat please no bully

SQuats - whatever
Deadlift - Superman hold aka Arch Body Hold 5x60s
Bench Press - Archer Push ups 5x5r, Floor Flies,
OHP - Wall handstand push ups (do HS hold, then HS push ups, to get used to being upside down), Pseudo Planche Push ups ( good for chest and shoulders), Planche leans

I think Veeky Forums is fucking with your head or something cause you don't have loose skin and don't look 'gross' at all. With that said it's hard to tell if you still have some fat over your abs. Work your core more and maybe even lean bulk then cut. You'll be more defined then

I'm in similar shape coming down from 260-160, still need to lose 10-15 more before bulking though

Ok guys, I can go to the gym again; what would be a good routine for me who wanna get stronger? I did the bodyweight routine for the entire summer.

remedies for sunburn? aloe vera isn't doing shit, you fags must have a better solution than this

I dont know, they just feel soft to the touch until i flex so i guess theres just fat still on them. I've started lean bulking because i hit 150 lb down from 245 so hopefully youre right.
Congratulations on the 100 lb loss brother. Glad to hear youre doing so well, im sure you'll knock out the last 15 you want in no time

Since I started cutting, I've only been shitting once or twice a week, compared to once a day when I was eating like a piggu.

Obviously I should shit less since I'm eating less, but is 1-2 times per week normal?

I'm eating 1500 calories now vs ~3000 before.

What are your macros?
I shit every one-two days now and I had your same problem; I'm eating more fats, fiber and I started to mix oatmeals with rice crispies (and putting them into milk) for breakfast.

about 135g carbs, 60g fat, 120g protein

my fiber sources are 1 cup (measured dry) oats and broccoli

Well, I would try to increase fibers and check how much water you drink but I can't really be more helpful than this because I'm not knowledgeable about your situation. Hope someone else can give you a good solution.

Which dating sites/apps actually work if the goal is to land a gf?

Also can one do full body routines forever and still see aesthetic gains?

grindr

What do you do when all the equipment you need is in use? I'm pretty new to lifting and doing SL 5x5, so most of my routine needs a rack, or at least a barbell. Came into the gym at a different time from usual today and every bar was taken, didn't know what to do to kill time until something was free. Do you guys have, like, go-to time killing lifts that don't take too much energy to affect your main routine?

thanks man congrats to you too. We're gonna make it

please respond

Some lifts you can substitute with dumbbell equivalents.

I don't see how that's fit-related but aloe-vera let's just maintain a tan after the burning wears down, so keep using it. Take vitamin B and wait it out lad. I don't know any quick solutions

ohhh are you not able to lift cause of the burning?

I found this shit from an article:
>First, wet the washcloth with cold water, then splash on a little apple cider vinegar to the cloth. Dab the wet cloth onto your sunburn, soaking the skin. You should notice instant relief from any stinging! It feels sooo good on a sunburn. After a few minutes, your skin should be dry.

>Now, liberally rub on some coconut oil to the area. UPDATE: I now use Lavender and Peppermint essential oils with the coconut oil, just by melting a little in my hand, and adding about 2 drops Lavender, and one drop Peppermint. The Lavender really helps to support skin health, and the Peppermint cools the skin and releases heat. I highly recommend it! But only if you’re using therapeutic-grade essential oils

What stats can I hope to achieve and not following a routine? (also while being not on roids and not fat)

How the fuck do I accurately measure calories in bacon? All the labels give the info for cooked, which in itself is inaccurate because it doesn't account for extra fat not being cooked off.

Follow a routine, there's no reason not to

I go with 70 per slice.

I'm probably going to regret this, but form check please!

My first time squatting 120 pounds for 3x5. The video is the last set.

Also if you have good eyes, the bar is bent on the right. Came that way and I couldn't easily return it because it was part of a 300lb set.

cant see anything, are you dumb or something picture from floor to the side

Can I meal prep shakes overnight or do they go bad
I don't wanna rob myself of gains due to food poisoning

1) You're walking out of rack the wrong way
2) Don't move your hands after you unrack the bar because you'll lose tightness
3) Your upperback isn't tight at all
4) Your squatting highbar and seems like you're leaning too far forward on some of the reps
5) Post your whole fucking body what the fuck how we supposed to know what your form looks like from this angle

You pulling my dick bro? We can't see any of what we need to answer your question

i wanna start muai thai. should i do 3 days lifting 3 days train and 1 rest or what?

You need to have a shot from the side, dude. We can't see shit.
Also check'd

Okay, next time I do squats I'll try to take a better video.

Thank you for the response. The moving the hands is partially a problem with the bent bar, that won't spin properly.
The rest I'll look up form videos for, but I'm not sure how to tighten my upper back.

noob here:
so I start lifting with the empty bar, but...that's super low for deadlifts, since there are no plates that lift it off the ground for a few inches - what do?

1. Can't see shit, that's a retarded angle.
2. Stop waddling around like a retard, keep the walkout to a minimum.
3. You have no tightness anywhere. Learn to breathe and brace. Pull the bar down to tighten the lats.
4. You're doing a squat-morning.

Bumper plates are low weight and same size as 45lb ones. Designed for exactly this problem.

If you're male I'd say start with a plate on each side, even if you're completely untrained you should be able to handle it easily.

Well, I'm not showing my face on a Mongolian dog cooking forum.

Part of as you say waddling has to do with the height of my cheap equipment. I have to bend to get out and also my room is small, so I can't shift to the sides or I'll hit my wall.

Breathing, oh yeah my breathing is horrible. Okay I'll do as you say with pulling on the bar.

Not sure what squat morning means.

You tighten up your upper back by pinching your shoulder blades together before shoving your back under the bar. A good cue for this is to grip bar with hands close together as this will force you to pinch your shoulders.

Please help.

So what's Veeky Forums think of creatine, anyhow? 'S it worth the cash?

Bump

By squat-morning he means you're essentially doing a good morning/squat hybrid, that is, leaning too far forward. Like I said in Also like he said try not to waddle back and forward, when the weight gets heavier this will cause you some serious problems because every step you take will a) expend energy b) potentially cause you to fall or strain some shit

>squat morning
Okay, I see. My quads are weak. Makes sense. Right now my bench is stronger than my squat. 130lb bench vs 120lb squat.

Okay I'll try this. I always had problems with tightness. I remember doing crunches when I was young and my mom said I needed to tighten my abs. I didn't understand what she meant.

I think this is right:
strongerbyscience.com/fixing-the-good-morning-squat/

My quads are weak, given my stronger bench over squat.

Is cutting/bulking just about showing off muscles or does it enhance strength gain?

It will give you a boost of a couple of % in terms of strength/endurance, and there's a small chance it will accelerate hair loss. OTOH it's extremely cheap, a year's supply won't cost you more than $30 or so.

read this sci-fit.net/2017/bulking-deficit-gaining/

Permabulk for strength

you bulk to maximize your strength and size gains (need a calorie surplus to gain for the most part excluding CNS nooby gains), cut to prevent from getting too much fat and to look good

I'll check if the gym has them, thanks!

Figured as much, seems like a way for newbies to get aware of macros

Lavender oil, vitamin e oil. Dont use soap when you shower. You need those oils to keep youe skin hydrated so itll heal faster

I'm 5'10, with masculine features, a deep voice, and usually a stubble beard

I've lost about 40 pounds this year, now I'm at a rather skinny fat ottermode (think a smaller Nick Diaz)

My question is, would it be better to bulk up to bearmode, cut to a true ottermode, or just go for a general athletic look? I'm concerned with a slimmer physique seeming out of place on me

Can't see it because high horizontal video dummy

Is bulking at +1000 calories too much? I would bulk for 4 months and then cut for a couple of months before summer to get the fat off and i calculated that i could lose 10kg at -500. (from 74kg now to 90kg to 80-85kg at the end)
Is it a good idea?

Even +500 is too much imo. 3/4ths of the weight you put on is going to be fat.

hmm but couldnt i just get most the fat off with 5 months of cutting?

Here you go ;)

I accidentally super liked an ugly fat girl on tinder

How do I recover from this embarrassment?

so I been doing incline bench skull crushers and this shit like ALWAYS gives me doms the day after on my long head triceps. What are some other exercises that train my long head. Anyone have results from doing these for a extended period of time.

>doing Greyskull
>says to increase to next weight by 5kg if you can do 10 reps of your final set
>doing 25 kg Bicep Curls (yes i'm a bitch, be nice)
>add 5kg and can barely even do 3

What do i do here, just keep grinding out the lower weight or keep struggling to do 30?

this is kinda embarrassing but since I've gotten more Veeky Forums I can thrust for longer and faster when fucking my gf. I use to last 30 mins plus because I had to take a break but now I only last like 5 mins. How do I fix this?

Increase weight and hit your 1RM. Do your 1RM for 5 sets then reload by 15% to do 3 sets of 5. If you fail any of these, reload another 37% then do 7 sets of 3. Having succeeded from there, go back to the normal rep scheme and focus on linear progression.
The mistake a lot of people make with bicep curls is that they do not focus on programming aimed towards progression. Too many people use curls as more of a pump exercise rather than actually focus on getting stronger with them. Make sure to really prioritize curls, as much as you would with squats.

Uh i'm not too good with the terminology here

Are you saying grind out the heavier weight for one set, then drop back down and do 3x5? What do you mean by reload?

What do when finish cutting to avoid putting on fat?