CHAD THREAD

Only post in this thread if you are a Chad. All beta incels need not apply. I am looking for other aesthetically pleasing alpha males to converse with. Unfortunately fat losers and skinnyfag cucks will unable to properly add to this discussion.

>"Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lXCbRv4I4ro
youtu.be/IxuEtL7gxoM
youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not with that face and hairline

Alright "chad", it sounds like you've got autism, and maybe a little bit of Down's syndrome.

>being this jealous
"Chads only" beta cuck

Chad Rules:
>making 6 figures
>over 6 feet tall
>lift over 4/3/2/1
>fucked more women than your age

Bonus Chadism:
>women cheat on their boyfriends with you
>had threesomes
>proficient in martial arts
>Gift of Gab: you talk for a living
>sell drugs
>have a big dog
>dope car

you look sad brad, did stacey cheated on you with chad again?

>>women cheat on their boyfriends with you
>>had threesomes
>>proficient in martial arts
>>Gift of Gab: you talk for a living
>>sell drugs
>>have a big dog
>>dope car
why people assume chads are assholes? a chad is a perfect dude without even trying, he has HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME, he helps beta cucks being more confident "just be yourself user", he doesn't get into fights because no one will ever fight the nicest guy ever, selling drugs? thats Brad, his beta brother that tries too hard

says the guy with shitty genetics that's going bald at a young age

/thread

>Posts on Veeky Forums
>Is Chad
pick one and only one

>"Beta cucks need not apply"
Why don't you post a pic insecure faggot?

the cheating thing isn't your fault, a striking percentage of the 1 night stand community is cheating it happens.

you can call me a tryhard for selling drugs but you better hope your girl doesn't like coke cause if she does it's over for you

Chad is dark nigga, the dark triad is the whole thing. I never said chad was an asshole, you assumed it cause deep down you knew.

>sell drugs
>big dog
The fuck is this nigger shit. If this was written by the OK I wouldn't be shocked because he has the white trash facial hair and stupid gormless expression of a guy who's in his late twenties dating 16 year olds. Not fucking, but dating them.

As for
>girls cheat on their boyfriends with you
I recently have started having women lie about their boyfriends to me. And 2 girls have told me after we fucked, which pissed me off to no end. I don't want to be that guy. Does that mean I'm making it? I'm not trying to steal girls.

Cool, I´m a Chad then. What the fuck are those hoodtrash bonuses tho? Anyone with the Chad traits would have no reason to be an insecure little asshole.

>I am looking for other aesthetically pleasing alpha males to converse with.
Kek, you are so fucking gay

Whenever I hear/see the name Chad it reminds me of this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lXCbRv4I4ro

>sell drugs

Look at me, I do illegal stuff for the sake of it, I'm so cool and edgy because that's what a chad does, I'm a chad guys

Also post alpha lifting anthems

>youtu.be/IxuEtL7gxoM
German is the most alpha language. Prove me wrong.

Iktf, slept with a girl just to find out the morning after that she had a boyfriend since 3 years back. I even sort of knew who he was. She didnt seem to have any remorse whatsoever either, just "oops well this is awkwarrrrrd tehee".

Told a friend that knew the dude, he brought up that she had been unfaithful but not that it was me. They broke up like a month after.

I´m not gonna say women are worse than guys, whores or whatever but it´s scary how a seemingly sweet girl can be a total coldhearted sociopath. At least with men I can recognize an asshole.

you fell for bait idiot

>selling drugs
Doesn't make you a try hard, it makes you the underclass. No Chad is a drug pusher. All I get from that is that you never graduated college and you probably still work food service.

>necklet
Lmao

You´re a jealous little cunt OP.

Was making out with a chick on the dance floor when her friend comes up to me and tells me I have to stop. Why? Because she was engaged and had a fiance kek. She also had the audacity to tell me the engagement was "serious."
Where do we find non slutty women bros?

Kek truuuu senpai
Hit me with some neck exercises

> these nerd are chads but a true Veeky Forumsizen aims to become a slayer
The requirements
> 300K/year or more
> friends with basically everyone
> pussy is the easiest thing to get
> lives in a mansion or high rise apartment
> started lifting young
> smart as fuck
> is an entrepreneur

>I never said chad was an asshole, you assumed it cause deep down you knew.
fucks girl with boyfriends is an asshole move, chad doesn't do that, he tells her to go home and solve things up with her bf, then he fucks her friends that are also melting over him, do martial arts is implying that he would even get in a fight, that is an asshole move too, talk for a living? he was ceo of a startup that he sold for millions, he also donates a lot to charity, selling drugs is an asshole move, he doesn't like enslaving animals, and dope car is ok
a Chad is handsome, jacked, cool, polite, charming, a literal perfect man

That's how I feel man. I've been doing the man slut life for a while ever since I got my heart broken really bad, and since I started seeing how easy girls are and how many of them will flirt/more even with significant others it's really making me question having serious relationships in my mid to late 20s at all.

>making me question having serious relationships in my mid to late 20s at all.
completely waste of time, even if you don't get cheated on, you'll end up wasting your youth on what you're spending the rest of your life doing, being on a relationship is dumb as fuck

Here's a chad training video for you losers

youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw

Sad how anyone can defend that behaviour with a straight face. I actually found my gf at the university. She studies for a master in economy, lifts and runs.

I think the most trashy women I´ve met so far are just the ones with no hobbies, career or interest whatsoever. Shit goes south when their only interests are whoring around, shopping clothes to look good when doing so and facebook.

Do you know how many dudes she's fucked by any chance? I only ask cuz i was in a LTR with a girl who had a shitty past but she worshipped by dick but I had to break up with her since I couldn't deal with her old slutty ways. She was an amazing girlfriend tho.

>video for practicing eye contact
>video

are you retarded?

Around 10. I´m not the one to judge tho, I´m at 32. She´s way into sex but hates anything to do with the clublife. She´s almost a bit too "proper" sometimes.

I´m from northern Europe btw, it´s kinda liberal around here.

As an Amerifag you're both way too degenerate

I know. Didnt create the culture, just took advantage of it. Getting laid was kinda awesome in the early 20´s, didn't realize how jewed we were until later.

You're too small to be doing a trap flare

Also your shoulders are narrow

How do you widen delts? OHP only does so much.

>tfw look like chad but browse Veeky Forums all the time

Veeky Forums has been normified these losers are just gonna have to deal with it

Chad reporting in

Could just be your bone structure my dude I've had broad shoulders since i was a kid

In terms of training delts i do a LOT of behind the neck strict press

Nice lips, wanna put them around my cock?

>behind the neck strict press
Doesn't that fuck up your shoulder? Hurts just thinking about it.

Locker-room lips right there

Nice lipstick.

My shoulder hurts from bench sometimes but they're fine with btn press. It's probably dependent on morphology though

Get those twink lips out of my Chad thread.

>roiding for this

>pencil necked chinless deathnik
>Chad

those are some major dick sucking lips

>looking for other aesthetically pleasing alpha males to converse with
Nigga u gay

I feel like I'm a chad

Hassan?

10/10

Nah

No b'y

OP is a faggot

>Patchy facial hair
>Receding hairline
>Protruding forehead
>Disgusting eyebrows
>Semitic hooknose
>Shirt buttoned all the way
>Earlet
5.5/10 not Chad

More like a shart, fuck off poo.

Back the fuck up???
Nah jk I still look sexy as fuck

Show your face /pol/tard

I feel like

what in the world is a trapflare?

Pic related. Basically protracting your scaps

what are scaps

Scapulae

True Alpha males do not compete in the masculine competition. For to admit and commit to competition is to imply the idea you must prove worth. therefore you are a deficit; therefore you are not alpha.

Learn and grow from this and recognize your need to feel above others is from a deep place of insignificance. I do hope you find solace.

One day youll see the futility of trying to compete with others. It only creates unnecessary conflict, instead compete with the forces of nature and adversity, especially deep within.

SeanThompsonTV?

Bonus Chadism:
>women cheat on their boyfriends with you
>settle for other men's women

>had threesomes
>ok

>ok

>Gift of Gab: you talk for a living
>ok

>sell drugs
>not smart enough to earn the same money through a legal job

>have a big dog
>ok

>dope car
>life value tied to material measures

I don't know how to break this to you, Brad

That chad's natty, you're a roider lol

Post body just for giggles my man

Protip: If you're posting the word "cuck" on Veeky Forums you are not a Chad. You are as beta as can be.

lmao at all those poorly dressed "Chads"

you should learn how to dress boys

What do you expect from people who only think they're Chads because they once fapped twice in a row and now assume they have high testosterone levels and therefore "chad"

qt3.14 i want to see your butthole

>that sock tan

Am i a chad by Veeky Forums standards?

Nah bro it's like a clogged sink drain with hair and stuff

If you smiled, yeah. Right now you look kind of like someone told you that your entire family was just killed in a freak golfing accident

yesssssssssssssssssss

Comb your hair
Other then that yeah you looking good

you look like jeff seid and you are a germanic

But why would chads sell drugs? Only losers do that.

Jaw game on point

Dog I make 102 a year before tax. After tax that's 65. After rent it's 48. After gym fees, cable, car payment, gas, insurance, groceries, and incidentals it's 30.

Do you know how long 30k a year takes to turn into fuck you money? Your whole life. I pick up a quop of blow from my best friend in Jersey and drive it home, speed limit, seat belt, sober. I hand it to another lifetime friend who flips it to 4 dealers he knows, we share the median. If one of the street levels gets rolled we assume he'll flip on my buddy, I make plenty of legal paper to get him a good lawyer and he's fine getting his record a little dirty as long as he doesn't serve time.

Hate all you want but it's an extra 5 grand a month in cash that I don't have to pay taxes on. That pays my rent cause my landlord is another lifetime friend, so it frees up a massive amount of legal money for me to ball out with and leaves me with 2 grand in 20s.

Ive been told i look like joff a bunch of times irl and here. I am italian though, not germanic.

Church

What fucking job gets you that much fucking money anyways. For fucks sake you make this a standard and yet I don't know of any outlet of any sort that would make anyone that much money

Investment bankers
Financial managers
Doctors
Are you dumb?

300 a year is a fucking lot of money man. If you make 100 out of school (top 1% of 1%) you'd have to kill it for like 8 years before you start making 200k. Then you have to either start a business or get a dope job offer which could easily take another 5-10 years.

You're talking about a 40 year old man. You should have several 10 year olds at that point, who cares if you're chad or not. Nigga I don't care if you can fuck a hot 20 year old what's your credit rating, how's your mortgage coming.

When my father worked in advertisment he made 300k/year

cute little button nose

IB MAYBE if you're a VP at a legit shop you'll get 300. Those men are in their late 30s to 40s. Doctor you'd have to be a ranking attending at a legit hospital or have your own practice. Those men are in their late 30s to 60s. Financial managers are all old and most don't really earn like that, they used to and now they make 150 a year playing golf with their rich friends.

Tech makes that money young, but you're not chad if you're working 90 a week. Lawyers can make that money if they make partner, you can do that in your early 30s.

No, a Chad is a jock who's naturally good with girls, is good-looking, athletic and popular, Chad's are somewhat douchy and stupid but not necessarily bad dudes.