Don't be ugly.

Correction

Women only see 1 in 6 men as above average
>i.e above a 5

That's the 16.67 percentile

Anything below an objective 8.5 is literally invisible

When did r9k move in?

be over 6ft

can you fuck off back to r9k and pol or any other shit hole you crawled out of? fucking incels

I fail to see your argument here plebs

Does the truth fucking bother you

You literally have to be a god among men to get the same amount of sexual attention as a 5/10 girl

How is this not a good thing? If you have a girlfriend, then it much more likely means she thinks you're at least an 8.5 and that her chances of finding a better guy is slim. Consequently she's likely to be far more loyal to you... Unless of course you're objectively worse than 3 sigmas worth of other dudes, at which point maybe you should try to improve yourself instead of whine that women don't find you attractive

This argument doesn't take into account that women are the most insecure beings to ever tread the earth and probably 85% of women also see themselves as below average, so she might just be staying with you because she thinks she's ugly and can't do better than you.

Stand up straight, keep your facial hair shaved or trimmed, get your hair cut at least once a month, wear clothes that fit right. Even if you're fat you can still get laid like this if your personality doesn't scream loser.

I'm a 6/10 at a maximum and I get laid plenty, often when girls initiate.
I fucked 3 women in the last 2 days, all between 6-7/10.
Have you tried improving your presentation?
Ugly dudes decide not to try by buying into the "wealth divide" idea of sexual activity.

Women say one thing, and do another. What else is new?

Making $35k or less a year

Post body with face

>When did r9k move in?
In 2012, you newfag

classic white knight faggotry. she must be crazy good in bed though

I always get a chuckle from this chart.
Second to last 4 should be a 5, the first 5 should be a 3 or 4, Ryan Gosling is way higher than a 7, the first second and 4th guy rated 8 are 6/7 at best, and the second guy in the 9 category is maybe a 6.
Also hearty lol at the use of makeup , and having straight white teeth is a requirement to even be a 5

gosling looks like shit don't kid yourself. being famous does not equal attractive

This list is cringe-worthy

>Ryan gosling as a 7

I'm sure that's why he's the literal go-to for "attractive male"

>gosling looks like shit

Uggos and twinks on 6-8 and a manlet on 9. What the fuck is this garbage?

>I'm a 6/10 at a maximum and I get laid plenty, often when girls initiate.
Then you're not a 6, you're an 8.

The science is solid on this. Maybe you're high-status, or successfully mimic the attributes of a high-status male (like pick up artists do) to make up for sub-8 body and face, but taken as a package, you're not a 6 if you're getting regular pussy.

>people like him exist
>meanwhile you look like rato and no amount of lifting will ever cure that

>Having this much autism

>The "science" is solid on this
No

>like pick up artists do
please don't talk about things you have no experience with you incel shitstain

I'm 23, entry level career, I don't wear nice clothes, negative canthal tilt, receded hairline, pale, etc.
I wear cheap jeans and shoes from kohls, and Hawaiian shirts.
I am not an 8. Girls are just a lot easier than people who obsess over the "science of attraction" would lead you to believe. It's just a numbers game, try a lot, fail plenty, succeed plenty.

No, she probably isn't very good in bed, she's the type who gets the idea to bite your balls off during a blow job.

In the end you can see them both being detained, the woman was just knocked down so she was easier to cuff. The tape was shown as evidence and the man pressed charges.

>Crazy in the head crazy in the bed

If you're trying a lot and failing a lot, that doesn't sound like girls are initiating often, just saying

women rarely initiate. even if you are 8+

argument is literally going out and seeing a bunch of dudes with girlfriends
its incredibly rare to see a handsome tall guy with decent style and ambition in life. everybody lacks in certain aspects and the main goal is to be decent overall

I more or less agree with this. Being well rounded and flexible will get you a lot farther in terms of actual relationships and not just playing hot-or-not on the internet. Being handsome will get you a lot of tang at a bar or someplace where people are seeking superficial and momentary parings but it wont float a relationship. If yo're attractive and have an abrasive personality people will lie to you a lot more to get what they want from you. So the way I see it you really only have two modes be 8+ out of ten and pull tang until you get lucky enough to find one that stays. Or work on the functional areas of your existence until you're a more capable person and actually pursue the kind of people you want. I think there's merit to both but I guess it depends on your preference in women.

the summer is almost over friend
almost back to school time

you're talking to neet who blames everyone else for his own problems

how is the trial and error method isnt obvious for everyone in current year? are you this autistic? seriously?

look at this guy, hes like 5'7 but full of confidence and funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=nwilqASK5c0
in every single video of his he hooks up with like 3 hot girls

then i just saw him in some other dudes video, did the same shit and he got abolustely btfo'd by some tall looking brown guy and some mixed coalburner trash cunt.
literally every single person get denied, you can go to a bar and get absolutely btfo then go to another one an hour later and manage to get a hookup.
stop being retarded for fucks sake

Who is 2nd guy from the left on the 9/10 row?

this is why women go for tall guys. they legit think that dick size relates to height. i asked some of my sisters female friends and they all said the same thing

>if your personality doesn't scream loser.
How do I fix this?

I'm genuinely attractive and good looking but have an awful personality.

What am I? I'd say a 5/10. Someone on tinder did think I was a catfish, so there's that.

They also fall for dumb shit like foot size correlating as well.

>6'4"
>size 13
>dick is only 6 inches

5'11
size 10
6.5"
not bad desu

yeah but notice how she was okay with him even after he removed the 4 inch lifts and became almost eye level.
the "girls dont know what they want" might be overused but its true and there is actual scientific evidence to back it up

>5'7
>2" soft, 8" hard

seeing their face slowly change from disappointment to like they are 10 again and just got a present from santa is the best feeling in the world

>5'10 or 5'11 no idea
>eu 45
>16.5 cm

too bad its average girth and slightly bent from the lower quarter. i was never insecure about my dick but i have no idea whether its normal or not

>seeing their face slowly change from disappointment
Is this the life manlets live?

Shoutout to the confidence boost manlets are getting from this

>skinny girls plays dress up with the expectation to have fun with it. poses all cutesy and looks fine
>fat girl plays dressup with the expectation to be outraged. poses in unflattering ways and looks disgusting
Wow it's almost like mindset and how you present yourself means something or whatever.

Lad don't be so un confident

I'm into fatties and like making them fatter. Fuck off bones fuckers.

of course height matters. here in europe most young girls are closing in on 6' while guys are easily past that

looks maxing and low bf% with a bit of muscle

he's not fucking attractive with that receding hair line literally anyone in hollywood is better looking than him, women just had a boner for him that one time because it was the first time they saw muscle on a male

>women are less visually sexual and can't rate men objectively on looks alone
oy vey someone get this goy outta here he's going to ruin everything we've worked for.

who was that cunt that told me women see people as more attractive than they look

>who was that cunt that told me women see people as more attractive than they look
this is only true if you're not a whiny beta faggot piece of shit who has a shit personality.

how do i leave whiny beta faggot piece of shit mode?

Try killing yourself.

grow a sense of humor that's not like a 80's movie villain
don't hang out or associate with people who blame functional people for their lot in life
don't be afraid to enjoy something because it does not fit your view of yourself

>tfw 6'2 with thick black hair, hypnotic blue eyes, aesthetic face, winning smile, and ottermode body
>tfw I look like a chad now but a childhood as a weird nerd with no friends gave me an actual interesting personality that turned social in college
>tfw I have to just smile and kindly turn down girls who approach while I read around campus because I'm waiting for my girlfriend to get out of class so we can get lunch together
It is a good life we lead

Fuck off back to /r9k/.

>"we"

naahhh, man
:^(

>gosling looks like shit
>like shit
you're a hyperbolic faggot who diminishes the value of his opinion by exaggerating things that don't need to be

>6'4''
>size 10
>dick also only 6 inches
I mean, whatever. Who cares.

You look above average.

I feel you're larping and are probably a bad person to take advice on anything from, but how do you become more social? I can't connect with anybody.

Id hit that. Plus she is crazy and/or into drugs. Thats a keeper.

probably a 7, your neck is a tad long

I am now going to kneel in prayer and ask God to strike Chris Hemsworth with accelerated male pattern baldness. I kindly ask all of Veeky Forums to join me in prayer.

Height, but if you're not tall get a decent haircut from an actual barber and wear some decent clothes. Not quite the same as not being fat, but it's the easiest way to improve your looks.

Damn, I must be a lot more attractive than I thought. I always thought of myself as just average, but I've always had chicks trying to flirt with me and I've never had the slightest trouble getting a girlfriend.

So this whole time, I have been like 8-9 without even knowing it? That's mind blowing

Don't fuck with the hair gods... Don't ever make fun of a balding dude or wish it on anyone or you will be their next victim.

Who is this?

Checked.
Not him but I walked a similar path; was the weird kid in high school with no friends and sat alone at lunch. Started college this semester and thanks to a large dose of phenibut I was able to confidently approach and talk to a bunch of people. ~60% of the people I cold approached are now in my friend circle. With phenibut you still have to actually go up and converse with people, but it makes it easier to have a flowing conversation and "connect" with them. The only downside is that when I'm not on phenibut, I don't have the same rapport with them and I revert back into my weird, anxious mode. Phenibut won't FIX you but it will make it easier for you to learn social skills. Hope this helps man, we're all gonna make it.

is the one on the top the chick from buzzfeed? I think she is the cutest person I have ever seen

I'm 6'2 with thick black hair and bright blue eyes too and am in exactly your shoes except I'm fat (but down 70 pounds with only like 20 left to go). Kinda disheartening to hear that you didn't just magically grow social skills

It's not even that I'm antisocial I have friends and I talk to people, I'm just absolutely terrible with meeting NEW people and have already kinda run through all the girls I know and none of them are right for me

4-9 definitely all have some innacurate examples

I bet you don't know what 6ft is

I'm still not the most social person, I spend most of the average day alone reading or working out, but I would pick out your top one or two favorite interests and try to use them to meet people. That might mean joining a club or just spending time doing whatever it is in public and hope to bump into people doing the same. Mine was the subject I study at school, it's a small major so I joined the group centered around it and mostly hang out with them now.
Once you start, it takes off from there. All of my closest friends are people I met through other people originally; being social with a few people steadily adds more and more to the circle of people who know you.

What do you have to be to be able to become even a male model?

They're both from Buzzfeed

How to deal with a long neck?

>tfw would be attractive but have brown eyes

Link to article?

8/10 with stubble and a 20 inch neck

I am 4/10 from my point of view and had been able to nail some (not much, but it is not impossible) in my life. There is one key to this and I don't know why you fuckers decide to ignore it - people tend to be attracted to other people with similar level of un/attractiveness. I have never looked for a lingerie model, because I know she wouldn't find me attractive, I have been looking for average girls (inb4 fatsos, none of them were fat, actually most of them were closer to skellis than chubbies). I am not rich and have a tendency to hide my material status from women. Most of my male friends know that I have a bicycle worth more than some cars or that I eat in a restaurant at least 5 times a week, but I won't let the bitches find out as they will suck me dry like leeches.

Build traps to make it appear shorter, that's what the patron saint of Veeky Forums did

>don't be afraid to enjoy something because it does not fit your view of yourself

I came to Veeky Forums to ask if I should jack off with this dude I met on Craigslist and I have found my answer

virgins

Wear a polo-shirt and pop the collar.

G O T M A D
- T
G O M A D

GOMAD

big if true

The trick is to not not be autistic.

Alison Bagg

I bet shes tight as fuck.

She likes shooting guns, so I bet she has a wild side.

Here she is shooting guns, with her limp wrist shit lib friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6Ex2rVOUWs

>What's the male version of being at least a 5
being a 9

GALLON
OF
THICC
MILK
A
DAY

We need to be drinking cream lads