STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM FUCKING HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit that tall motherfucker with sunglasses

A young Bashar

>Ya know I had to do it to em

Its funny how badass Ibn Saud and his gang of bolt-action wielding Arab army were but the modern Saudi Arabian army are full of pussies in expensive equipment.

SHAME ON A NIGGA WHO TRY TO RUN GAME ON A NIGGA

>First generation builds the empire/wealth
>Second generation maintain it
>Third generation squanders it all
Can't wait too see how SA will cope in a post-oil world

Hopefully their monarch's will be dragged out into the streets of Riyadh and beheaded in a glorious revolution.
LIBERITE EGALITE Y FRATERNITE!

Except it will be more ALLAHU ACKBAR than LIBERTIE EGALITE Y FRATERNITE

The Middle East does have its secular liberals who want down with the old ways.
Just look at the start of the Iranian revolution

>LIBERITE
Against Islamic values.

>EGALITE
Against Islamic values.

>Y
VERY against Islamic values.

>FRATERNITE!
>Against Islamic values.

Or Turkey until their watermelon seller took over.

>(((Y)))

And Egypt, once upon a time

Only lizardmen could be so evil
I wish I could go back and decapitate that insectoid

>ABSOLUTELY Haram.

Saudi Arabia needs its own March 8th.

Here's hoping in the future secular liberalism comes out on top. Authoritarianism has only fucked that region up

Atatürk and Nasser, both very anti-Islam, were pretty authoritative

I DONE KEPT IT REAL FROM THE JUMP
LIVIN AT MY MOMMAS HOUSE WE'D ARGUE EVERY MONTH

Do you reckon he fucked them qts?

>fuck qts
>have a crooked one ball dong

Pick one

look at that fuckin dude at the top right
lmfao

Kek

nein

90% of their population have no idea how to produce anything. once the oil runs out they are fucked

>once the oil runs out

t. economics brainlet

The roots of evil.
Disgusting.

They've already invested heavily in European and American corporations, as well as started their own non-oil companies.

Why do you think every fucking gulf state has an airline nowadays?

>an american enters the thread

Nasser was not really anti-Islam, rather he was anti-MB

Keep that gay shit in France or Canada

>Iranian "revolution"
It is blown out of proportion by boomer shits like you and the riots had more to do with economic issues and foreign policy, rather then Iranians wanting LGBT rights and tranny bathrooms

>Kill them, Abdulaziz. Kill them all.

I dopubt that Islamism would have risen as much as it did, if Nasser wouldn´t have given all alternatives such a bad name.

Anyone has a book recomendation about Saudia arabia, with emphasis about the ibn Saud days?

>airline
>because of course the west will continue to patronize them once the oil is gone
Companies and institutions mean exactly jack shit without resources and leverage, neither of which the Arabs will have.

...they're one of America's "greatest allies," you retard. Why do you think we've never gone to war with them despite all the heinous shit they've produced and funded?

>despite all the heinous shit they've produced and funded

Nothing worse than the US has done. The US doesn't go to war for moral reasons, that would be stupid.

Nice

>Nothing worse than the US has done.
t. Wahhabi fuckhead

Half of Germany today is descended from Hitler's one ball
let that sink in

do you know absolutely anything about the history of the US and the things its government has done?

Lol

Correct

They have such a huge rainy day fund that they could all live decently for decades.

The problem is that the regime only survives with an enormous amount of patronage. So that rainy day fund decreases quickly with oil below $60.

>Companies and institutions mean exactly jack shit without resources and leverage
Say that to the Dutch, the Swiss, the South Coreans, the Japanese, the Singaporeans, etc. Real life is not a video game.

>FRATERNITE!
>Against Islamic values.
Not really no.

Yes. Do you know what the influence of Wahhabism, a Saudi backed and funded fundamentalist school of thought, has done for the spread of Islamic terrorism the globe over? Fuck, even the Muslim extremist element involved in the ongoing conflict in Myanmar are being funded with Saudi money. The Saudis are responsible for so much conflict, death and overall ignorance, it's honestly mind boggling.

Those companies all have tons of resources and operate together via an entrenched network of leverage, though.
>Corean
You fucking moron.

he'd look like a hunk if he shaved that retarded mustache

It's not really fair to place all the blame on the Saudis for those problems. Western meddling in the middle east has fueled deep resentment that fuels terrorism. Not to mention we support the Saudis, as you said earlier.

>Western meddling in the middle east has fueled deep resentment that fuels terrorism.
Oh, fuck off. Wahhabism was in full swing long before so-called western "intervention" and its spread has only been further enabled thanks to a cessation of any and all intervention by western powers.

Attached: you know i had to do it.jpg (552x576, 116K)

kek

Don't fuck with him boys.

Attached: Dr. Saud Im mukhabarat.jpg (384x322, 57K)

>leave the shiites to me

Attached: 456456.jpg (438x563, 69K)

bump

Cant you just agree that they both suck? :^)

those are not companies my friend. They are countries with very limited to non existing natural resources and very powerful economies. Their leverage is solely based on their industry and capital (economic, cultural and human).

What about corea? Why am I a moron?

> Corea

>Corea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corea

Try not to be such retards.