It's time to answer the end all question

It's time to answer the end all question...

ASS OR TITS

strawpoll.com/kspr4ca3

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/life/culture/theres-finally-answer-men-either-boob-guys-ass-guys/941675/
strawpoll.com/ca9e1pxr
strawpoll.com/kspr4ca3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you say tits you are not a real man

ok nigger

cock

>titties = alpha
>ass = beta

elitedaily.com/life/culture/theres-finally-answer-men-either-boob-guys-ass-guys/941675/

Keep in mind Veeky Forums is gay

>ass = beta

not falling for this bait

The best combination is both.

Either a nice ass or nice tits is good for me.

Although girls can work out to get a nice ass. That shows work and dedication.

But for a tits you need the right genes.

>tfw to inteligent for ass

I want both or I won't even consider a woman.

Black or white Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.com/ca9e1pxr

Hips > Ass > Tits

Chads like tits, virgins like ass. Chads could get girls as a kid but virgins are stuck at home and the only women they see is their mothers who are much taller than them and all they see is their asses.

>the best combination is both
The ocean is salty. More at eleven.

ya this sounds right to me

Marry the ass and buy the tits.

I ask myself that everyday.

Tits has always been the only real answer

>if you don't prefer a part unique to women over a part shared by women and men, you're no true Scotsman
:thinking:

This, while hips and ass generally go together, I would be more attracted to a wide hipped girl with a flat booty than a narrow hipped girl with a big ass.

Men can grow tits, the ass is the cushion for pounding vagina, therefore the ass is inherently female.

Tits forever.
Assfags are always the majority because gays inflate their numbers.

We need more men like this.

Soft boobs hanging while she rides you ...

She leans forward

You plow your face into heaven

Women can grow dicks, the ass is the cushion for pounding the anus, therefore the ass is masculine

Tits are admired by low-test numales who crave their mothers milk.
Pic related is your average "tits guy."

Makes sense since the west caters to numales.

The only reason subhumans like ass is because their women are so fucking ugly they can only hit it from behind so they don't have to look at her face

Quads confirm

Most of Veeky Forums are gay or American both are not educated enough to deal with such a complicated question regarding the female form

Tits because poopoo comes from the ass
> breast are the best part of both chickens and chicks
But thighs are really good too

You have it backwards.
The low-test numales were likely not breast-fed and never held a connection to breasts that normal babies would have had.
They then seek out >lolbutts because they don't know of the beauty and versatility of breasts, especially the big ones.

This explains Africa and South America.

Argentina confirmed for white

Miss this meme

Ass, however I don't like them big. Prefer a girlfriend with an ass I can cup most with my hand, like it cute like that.

The real answer is hips

Ass absolutely btfo

the actual real answer is face. i don't care if you're flatter than a board if you're pretty i'll be attracted

Kek, I'll take the human one

Yeah obviously. But face is excluded in these types of discussions. So hips win.

I'm a self-proclaimed ass man, but I consistently find myself drawn towards nice tits. Pretty frustrating

>poopoo comes from the ass
>imblyin that isn't the best part

b o i...

I like tits a lot but without a nice ass, tits will seem ugly.
A nice butt alone without the tits is always better than nice tits with no ass, therefore i pick ass

this.
Hips add a lot to the frame and will complement both tits and ass.
This is the only correct answer

Boobs are for guys who had mommy issues

Butts are for guys who secretly wanna butt fuck other guys

Face master race

>posting bruce jenner

And you have issues with your brain

Tits are the best when you're going through puberty, but a true man ascends to ASS and THIGHS masterrace.
But they're all good.

A girl with no ass looks disguisting, but a girl wit no tits still loks great. Soooo im gonna go with the ass.

Pussy

I think what it is, is that a flat ass is harder to look past than small tits

A girl with mediocre tits and a great ass is still hot.
But a girl with no ass will always look bad, no matter how good the tits are.

fucking beat me to it by a minute

Legs > Hips > Ass > Tits

Rather have a lass with a nice ass and no tits than a lass with nice tits and no ass.

>strawpoll.com/kspr4ca3
Nigger I fucking promise you that you would prefer a girl with an ass to wider hips.

Ass should be before hips. Always. I don't want some wide hipped flat ass, that would look even weirder.

Tits are genetic so a nice ass is more important because most of the time they earned it. They could just have good ass genetics too tho idk man.

Legs.

Taylor has some rat face to her

Tits. Anyone can build a good ass, to have good tits one must have good genetics.

Also, asses are for niggers as points out.

Sad to see that there are only 2 men in this thread

fuark, meant to put ass but voted tits.

Fucking revolting.

Pic related is the average tit guy

There's a reason the white race is being replaced by men of higher testosterone stock

Who here /feet/?

iceland was the only western country to punish the (((bankers))) for the financial crisis
from that we can conclude they're the only western country not under jewish control
they're also basically the only white nation that likes butts
the only white nation that without massive jewish influence also just happens to be the only white nation that likes butts more than boobs
(jewish women have large breasts and jewishness is passed matrilineally. open your eyes)

Jump off a cliff

Muscle asses are not the same as a thicc asses

those dudes saying hips just want to feel unique
hips and ass go together

im a tit guy and i have higher T that most of you faggots on this cuck board

fight me

How did they get shit from North Korea? Is that just Kim? Is Kim a butt guy?

May I recommend tattooing a shotgun to the roof of your mouth

Tits. A symmetric pair of large tits are a sign of very healthy genetics, since the body has to spend extra energy creating the tits, and not only that but they have to be made symmetrically. Tits literally exist to signal to men that my genes are good. Its why white women usually have much larger and beautiful tits than non-white women, who usually have flat or saggy tits with ugly nipples, genetically non-white women usually can't afford to develop tits like white women do.

An ass can be easily developed. Genetics matter here as well, but with the right leg exercises, the right muscle mass and the right body fat percentage, which are all possible to adjust trough effort, 99% of women can get a good ass.

i can only speak for myself but i was crazy for tits as a kid cause 90's tv was tit-centered (baywatch and shit) then as a teen i saw a lot of chinese cartoons and they were all about tits too. But now that i'm an adult (27 yo) and having experienced D+ tits, i can say they are only good from an aesthetic perspective, but a good as does not only look good, but feels good to grope and makes doggy style much better. Also titjobs aren't as good as i expected, tits are too soft and not grippy enough to pleasure as much as a good pussy, besides women don't get too much out of it so bitches get bored after 5 minutes or so of it.

This is quite possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read

are you bald?

no, because i don't have shit genes

>inb4 hurr i have higher t because i'm a balding manlet

no

Real sage wisdom coming through:
Ass is the foundation of a hot body. A woman NEEDs an okayish ass to be hot, but can still be hot with small tits.

Small weirdly shaped tits and a girl can still be hot

booblets BTFO'd

>Elitedaily

Would a black girl like this date a white guy?

Think of it like this:

Fucking face is a wet hole, fucking an ass is a tight hole, but fucking tits is not even a real hole.

Tit fucking can be awkward because of the position.

Don't get me wrong, tit fucking is great but face-fucking and anal is just better.

You're using 'lets wrong.
Nearly all the posters who voted ass here preferred small tits and big ass.
The assfags are the chestlets.

is this what i am or my preference?

I look at this and think thats a great ass, but those perky tits bring it all together.

Good tits are harder to come by than good arse. Fuck ugly girls often have a nice arse, but good tits are generally only found and hot girls with good genetics.

Obese and disgusting, also niggers ew

I'd say I prefer ass because a woman's ass against muh dick is much more pleasurable than rubbing her tits against muh dick.

I don't have a racial preference, nor do I believe in one. I think it is stupid.

good legs+good ass is better than any other combo i can think of. Even a good tits+ass combo could be ruined by the chick having short stubby legs

isn't that caitlyn jenner

high test countries btw

Legs.

So I guess that makes me an Ass guy. Good legs=good ass generally.

>Tig bitties and no ass
No thanks

Now post one with a huge ass and no tits. Both look equally disgusting

looks fine to me

those tits look fake and she has some ass

Nah