CHART THREAD

Post em boys

Take this insecure faggotry to /mu/

Bump

6.5/10

Make your own and rate, that's how it works.

hi everyone

sry for laziness

Why am I not surprised the anime faggot looks like shit and is pretty much dyel?

I bench more than you.
And I'm taller than you.

Posted this yesterday as well

Looks good, only bad thing is the stupid sips meme drink.

>2017
>not doing Bulgarian or concurrent full body like an Italian manlet

Haven't heard of the music you like, but your faith in milk makes me happy. Also black labs are cool

What type of animal is that? It looks weirdly cute, I can see why it's your favourite. I thought it was a hornbill, but googling tells me it's not.

Are Dragonforce still around? Also, why is Hitler your hero?

East African Shoebill Stork.
Or just the Shoebill for short.

That was it, shoebill! Not hornbill haha. So have they always just been your favourite or is there a particular reason?

good taste in music, user

I like yours the best so far, it's the sweetest. My dad's my hero too - what did yours do?

I used to play runescape as well! I think I levelled off around lvl 70 after I got out of middle school. Is the new update worth playing?

Are you me?

my dad is wise af and always has good advice and support for me. much better than any capeshit protagonist

Mostly because they are solitary creatures most of the time and can spend long periods of time being very still.
Traits most anons can relate to.
Then again its also big and strong and fast when it needs to be and those descriptors fit me pretty well too.
It's more like my spirit animal.

>No Template
>No Chart

You like Dorothy and Scrumpy Jack too?

>superhero: my dad
Right in the fuckin' feels. I should call my dad

That sounds really nice. I'm really glad you have a father figure who's so important and obviously influential in your life. He's lucky to have a son (I assume) who cares about him so much.

I can see you've given this a lot of thought! It's an unusual animal to have as a favourite, but I think that makes it even better. Are you quite a solitary person, then?

user you're a really nice guy. I like you

template

Thanks! I like you too :)

>tfw my opinion of my dad has gone down more and more as i get older
im hoping its just a phase im going through

Why's that, user?

everyone's dad is different, user. but all of us are gonna make it no matter what

What's your favourite thing to cook? And what piano song do you like to play best?

Phonefag here
>Favourite lift
Deadlifts
>Least favourite lift
Low bar or high bar squat
>Gym music
Olivier Sagala - Ampli Tamine
>Goal body
Brian Alsrhue
Chris Evans in Captain America
Dom Mazetti
Jon Venus
>YouTube channel
Get out of the house nerd
>Current body
Skinnyfat by Veeky Forums standards, get mires daily by normies
>Routine
28 free s/b/d + 50pullups.com
>Supp
None, but I consider creatine
>Goal girl
Conservative, loves me back, not hideously deformed face, not fat
>Cheat meal
Falafel in pita wrap with fatoush and babaganoush
>Hobby
Salsa
>Favourite animal
Labradors, Goldens, Samoyeds, Akitas
>Beverage
Nothing stands out in frequency compared to others: espresso ristretto, green tea with lemon zest, soy milk with cocoa, all of them with a couple drops Stevia. Sparkling water too.
>Footwear
Oxfords or bust
>Superhero
Luke Skywalker.
>Not a hero
Fuck you, it counts.
>Pleb/normie/Reddit
Lol suck my dick fag
8-9/10 instant bro material
NaN
6/10 too much anime and /pol/
6-7/10 would gf
8/10, lots of highs, some lows

I enjoy cooking anything really, but rather main dishes, not pastry or anything. About piano, I never played anything but classical.
Really into Debussy, Chopin and Ravel

>Are you quite a solitary person, then?
Pretty much.
I don't really think about it, it's just sort of natural, I guess.

horrible musical taste

th-thanks
he just doesnt seem the same. i cant tell if its because im getting older or if hes actually changing, if i had to pinpoint a time where it all started it would probably be around the time he got grandkids (not mine). He's just more irritable and irrational, and seems to enjoy complaining about everything, especially politics. Basically turning into a grouchy impatient old man, which i wouldnt mind so much but he takes it out on my sister and on my mom which i really fucking hate. Out of all of us kids my sister has probably achieved the most but she still gets shit on the most, and almost all of it undeserving. idk man, things are just different now

I don't know how old you are but from 13-17 I really hated my dad. Then I almost lost him to cancer and you realize that for all the personality flaws a man might have, he's still the only father you'll ever get. Part of that I'm sure was just teenage angst, but some people never grow out of it. Either way though, take it from me - I count myself incredibly lucky that I got a second chance to be good to my dad

Oh wow, I'm impressed you like Megalodons so much. They really freak me out, haha. Do you like going in the ocean as well?

me too. I always find pastry is too pernickety, although I've recently had some success with a shortcrust/puff pastry combo on an ale pie. And Debussy is great, I love the Menuet section of Suite Bergamasque. Did you get lessons, or did you just kind of drift towards the classics?

Too many people force themselves to be around people when they think they need to. Knowing yourself is a great strength. My dad was a writer, and spent most of his days alone, and he was the best man I ever knew. Love of solitude is something worth celebrating :)

It's okay, user. Remember that your dad is a person: he's getting old, and I think it's frightening him. It's a normal reaction to get grouchy and impatient, both my uncles did that. You can't expect to change him, but as long as you understand that you love him, and let him know that you love him, I think everything is going to be alright.
Even if you don't think he'd appreciate it, I know every person likes to know somebody loves them. He's entering a phase of his life that probably frightens him very much, and it's normal to push people away when you feel like that.
It'll be okay, user. All you can do is be honest and unafraid with loving him. I'm sure he feels the same.

Trail runner turned bear mode lifter wannabe.
I have a real thing for rear ends.

>6-7/10 would gf

im a guy lol

>And Debussy is great, I love the Menuet section of Suite Bergamasque. Did you get lessons, or did you just kind of drift towards the classics?
I play the Prelude :)))
I graduated elementary music school (in my country is more serious than it sounds) and from then on I still have weekly piano lessons and continue to play as a hobby.

How are you finding the transition from trail running to lifting? And do you smoke weed before, or after going to the gym? I like having before, it makes me feel less nervous about when I rack up something very heavy - if I do it afterwards, I always fall asleep!

The prelude is lovely, it reminds me of a more vibrant and spirited Gymnopédie No. 1. And what country are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Poland
used to play all the gymnopedies and gnosiennes, really simple and beautiful pieces

Twój angielski jest fantastyczny :) Do you still live there?

yes, in Warsaw

>Love of solitude is something worth celebrating :)
Well said.
It's a shame that people never say this kind of stuff in real life.

Runnerbro here. Have some issues eith my left adductor so getting my form down was super important early on. Thought I was going to snap my knee in half with a deadlift one day. Other than that, been a blast.

I hate smoking before lifting but love it before running. Again, form. Of Im high I get lazy. After for either is a god tier high

It's a shame we don't know each-other in real life, or else you would've heard it already! I think trying to be as genuine as you can be either IRL or online is really important

It's good of you to be so concerned with form. I wasn't early on, and I definitely paid for it in long injury recovery times. Have you tried lateral lunges? I was recommended them by a physiotherapist friend as a good adductor strengthening exercise.

And I'll have to take your word for it! I'd say maybe I should try a sativa, but illegality means I'm not really in a position to choose haha.

So were the adductor issues your reason for the switch, or was it something?

I've never been to Warsaw. Do you think it's worth visiting? I'd love to go Poland one day, and if it is, it seems like a worthy enough place to start!

epic
epic
tfw no titcow mommy gf
very nice
I love Street Sects good taste. Fantano is a fag tho Chef John is GOAT

It's a great place, but very specific. Not that tourist-friendly, but genuine I believe.

Sorry for spotty replies, you caught me pre shower.

>Have you tried lateral lunges?
No, but I should give it a go.
When it first started bothering me I did a lot of rolling and stretching, which kept the pain away. Then I would do some bodyweight squat variations which seemed to stop it for a while. I was actually pain free for a while --only flared up after I started lifting.

>maybe I should try a sativa
Yeaah, I was in a legal state for a while and having the option is amazing. Admitedly I was playing with some dumbbells for a bit and there were a few sativas that got me really into it, again though, prone to acting silly/with bad form.

>reason for the switch
Butts.
Honestly, it's a mix of things. Part of it was wanting looks, some of it was that I just couldn't deal with the rain in Washington so I started spending more time in a gym than outside. When I moved back East, I decided I'd just get more serious about lifting and keep up on it since I was having fun.
I don't think I'll ever abandon running, hell, I hope to move to Colorado and do the whole bike to the trailhead and go for a run thing.

Keep up the good posting user, it's healthy for Veeky Forums.

not hatin' on you bud, but that's auschwitz mode

Gym music is A+

Definitely give them a try. Injury mitigation's really hard, especially when you're first finding your feet with weightlifting, but just as long as you keep your adductors flexible and don't overload them, you should be fine!

And I hear you on the butt thing. One of my favourite things about getting fit was losing weight whilst doing squats, and seeing the bubble grow.

> Keep up the good posting user, it's healthy for Veeky Forums.

Thanks! I've been lurking since maybe 2008, and noticed the place has kind of taken a downturn lately. Veeky Forums was a great place for me to feel like I was connecting with other people when I was going through a bad time, and I don't want it to lose that.

Thanks for the info user - maybe I'll hear you playing from the street if I'm ever there. :)

T. 6.5 foot tall lanklet on my way to ottermode hopefully.
For the first time I'm hitting the gym without shame of being a walking stick, everyone here is super nice

>Lurking since 2008
Damn son, gonna make an old man cry.
Hell, we've probably seen each other's dicks.

I've been on here since 08/09. Best of luck user!

How is sushi a cheat meal?

Cause I'm vegetarian, and that's the only meat I eat from time to time

user, you really are an amazing person. People like you build up the heart of this website, it keeps me coming back.

That goal body is my goal bf desu senpai

I'm 140 lbs and still trying to gain weight, so it's no probelm

no bully pls

If bench is your least favorite lift then you're going to get bullied.
You suck.

>gf who loves you for who you are
i like this one. i like this one a lot.

Are you secretly my clone?!

used to love squats but my legs have been fucked the past few month and I struggle to do them without pain

L-London? You seem cute

I like MDE
+1 for bigcock 45
Sabaton is GOAT, qt grill
Gardening is underrated IMO
Wholesome superhero user, very touching
You seem okay but I wouldn't hang out with you
Trailrunning is nice user, I enjoy it a lot
Current body is definitely the right build for your goal, keep at it bruddeh
Jeff pls go
Don't care for anything but your taste in liquor, would still hang with
Nice, haven't gone skiing in forever
+1 for Sabaton again and taste in grill
Don't care for CDG plays but apparently highschool chicks are into them.

Who's that grill?

Rachel Cook. She was in "She's all that" and "Josie and the Pussycats" as Josie. She's also the voice actor for Tifa in one of the final fantasy games iirc.

Ayyy, MDE.

Fuggin 9/10, would be 10 but I'm autistic about brogues.
What's your load out for going innawoods?

Ever since I moved I can't go too deep in because it's not my property/too visible to other people, but originally I would take my shotgun in a rifle bag, along with some snacks, a knife, a hatchet, binoculars, and the Audubon field guide to north american mammals. I usually wouldn't spend for than a day out though, I live in too swampy of an area to do much camping.
I'm mainly wearing the brogues until I can afford these. I saw Driver was wearing them, kind of liked them, so I figured why not. They're Veeky Forums approved.

I surprisingly like these boots user.
But hey, going out for even a day is nice, it scratches that itch that we all get.
There's something primal about going into the wilderness. It can't be described until it's experienced.
I wish /out/ was more active but I suppose it's nice to have chance encounters on other boards.
Hope you have a nice camp sometime soon user.

Thanks, user. I think coming autumn (one of the best damn seasons, if not the), will bring me out into the woods more. No more damn mosquitos and gnats.

I'm with you on that, I got murdered by mosquitoes on a mission trip when I was a young one and don't like em ever since.
Fall is objectively the best season to go out.
If you want you should grab a guide on your local mushrooms as well, I started collecting recently and it's very stress relieving.
Plus I can sell these fuckers at the farmers market for like 500%.
Grabbed a bucket of morrells when they were in season and made $10 a pound.

Well shoot, that's an honest hustle. I remember hearing about a guy who would load up those large mountain pine cones by the truck loads and sell them for a dollar a piece to etsy/hipter types. It's easy labor.

I would despise lefties if they didn't comprise most of my extra income.
They love "hip" mushrooms, whatever the fuck that means, but are too lazy to go out and grab them personally.
I'm already innawoods so I might as well capitalize on it.
Don't even get me started on chanterelles, I've got hipsters knocking my door down like I'm a fucking crank dealer trying to get their hands on these fuckers.

>fantano
please stop posting

What's wrong with the best teeth in the game?

>lefists
Oh yeah. It's gonna be a great 7.5 years.
Chanterelles? Do they get high off them or something? Or is it just a kitchy thing?

MTI is the single best gym album ever made

(mystic stylez a close second)

Lmao couldn't tell you, they're probably the most overrated fungi to ever grow on this green earth.
They've got very specific growing conditions and are "extra tasty" apparently. I don't care for them so I sort of feel like a drug dealer without the vice of trying his own product.
Honestly if these fuckers got off of their asses and walked more than 5 miles into the woods they'd be able to find them. Maybe they'll figure it out eventually.
I'll watch my local REI just in case they start buying boots and tents.
Might have to defend my woods.

your shoes are queer

>imagining my woods turning into a bernie rally
GIT

Don't worry, if there's one thing I love more than nature, it's maintaining my bottom line.

I want "tough luck kiddo" painted on the wall.

>not BUG SPORTS
>that low of a vitamin D dosage
correct your life buddy boyo

>lightning bolt as gym music

leo?

>favourite lift
preacher curl
>least lift
deadlift
>music
amon amarth
>goal physique
lazar angelov or some other gay cunt
>youtube
don't have one
>current body
fat bulking
>routine
brosplit
>supplement
500 test e
>girl
scooby
>cheat meal
sushi
>hobby
jerking off
>animal
killerwhale
>beverage
water
>footwear
nike flyknits, af1, vans, boaters
>superhero
hulk hogan

Your program isn't best for your level and you are NOT ottermode, you're Auschwitz mode.

That's great, thank you so much! That's exactly why I post here. Really happy to know that it's helping :)

Hey fellow old timer. I'd put at least a 64% chance we've seen each-other's dicks in all the years we've been here, and I'm totally fine with that.

Best of luck to you too! Maybe we'll meet again in another thread. If you think it's me, say so! Even if it's not, you'll probably strike up a conversation and brighten another user's day

Fuck yeah, hickok

just noticed the mein kampf lmao, only makes it hotter