How are my gains coming along, Veeky Forums?

How are my gains coming along, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/skinny-bastard-diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat the cat

wouldnt be hard, i usually eat pussy. just had you're mom's last night ;)

Pretty good man

>dem traps

mirin

Vegan/10

Rattle rattle eat more cattle

/dss/

dumb skelly, saged.

at least you won't get ED

Assuming this is the cat posting, pretty decent.

Jews have invented time travel, this one just escaped from Auschwitz and came here

Good keks user, I was severely anorexic when I took that, it was about three years ago. Thanks for making me laugh Veeky Forums

show progres pic? im interested desu

I'm not Veeky Forums or anything, I just posted this as b8 because I found in disgusting when I saw it.

I've put on about 60lbs. since I was my thinnest (115lbs to 175lbs) I'm now just a skinny fat, and still pretty lanky, but at least you can't see any obvious exposed bones or tendons and shit like before.

Cheers mate, maybe one day I'll be swol like the rest of you.

Is that a 3 years progress?

SOLID
O
L
I
D

Did you just hit GOMAD and not lift?

About one. I didn't start eating normally until the start of 16, and I've been skinny fat like this for a while.
I've just been focused on not dying, less on getting in shape. I did a lot more exercise back then actually, lmao.

Essentially, yes. I went from >1000 calories a day to a normal amount. I just started eating three meals a day and I sorta just leveled out here.

You're not skinny-fat senpai. You've gone from spooky skeleton to somewhere around dyel mode. Which is still solid progress. Keep goin and you'll be making it in no time

But you have a solid frame you could have been great

do you come in peace?

alright I've never had a word change to senpai before in any of my posts

you still look like dogshit

Thanks user, I've been thinking about getting a little more fit, just so I have more energy and such. There's a free gym at my college I might start going to. Who knows. It's been a hell of a ride to even get to where I'm at.
Also the senpai thing is a word filter. Things like f.a.m. and t.b.h. get changed.

Yes, now submit before me before I abduct your gains.

I mean, I'm 6'4", so at any point if I bulked up I imagine it'd be pretty cool. But again, I've been mostly focused in gaining weight of any kind so I don't die, and learning to retrain my body image since it was so thrown off.

That's what I figured. And yeah man college is the prime time to get swole. I've gone from 160 to 207 in the last couple years and life has never been better. Just beware that college gyms are packed right now and don't be afraid to google lifts and watch videos. Also peanut butter. We're all gonna make it brah

you might be the stupidest laziest fucking idiot ive ever seen. "i spent 3 years eating more than 1k calories, but i want to be fit"

maybe spend the next few years going to the gym and eating protein? thanks for this useless 3 year update from anorexia pal

Sorry user, I ment

Congrats man! Maybe I will hit the gym, I mean, it couldn't hurt. Thanks for the motivation.

>tfw fell for the bulking meme and now have to wear a shirt

Never bulk, OP.

Two weeks in a row, monday through friday, and you'll never look back. I believe in you

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/skinny-bastard-diet