We needed to nuke the japs twice to end the war

>we needed to nuke the japs twice to end the war
>our lendlease to the russians was what won the eastern front
is their a more plebeian group of 'historians' then the amerimutts on this website?
also
>'we'
>'our'
stop associating yourselves with a society that you did not exist in and had no influence over. anyone who does this instantly demonstrates they are unable to view events through a unbias and subjective viewpoint, the most critical skill for a historian

>starting a thread that is nothing more than a criticism of posters in another thread
Lost an argument, did we?

Fuck off you dumb tankie, without us you would be sucking some German officer's dick right now

>Implying it's possible to lose an argument on this board against 80iq mutts that get all their historical knowledge from the 'history channel' and mutt 'schools'

>eurextrachromosome can't into connotation
>makes a thread to display his confusion
Pretty typical tbqh

So you did lose an argument, you brainlet

how can mutts even compete? the italians they claim are 'not white' have a higher iq then them, as does most of the civilised world
a country full of brainlets desu

>be 'richest' country in world, larp as the most wealthy, prosperous, capitalist heaven in the world
>less developed then the irish they claim as subhumans, kangaroo fuckers, even the nazis that the US claim they alone solely btfo twice
you cant make this up, has there ever been such a pathetic self jerking country?

>3rd largest economic entity
PFTTTTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
stop larping as relevant you mutts

cope

>we needed to nuke the japs twice to end the war

My favourite anecdote about WWII is how the DoD pressed half a million purple hearts in '45 in preparation for the invasion of mainland Japan. They expected 500,000 American servicemen to be wounded or killed. Conservative estimates of potential Japanese casualties anywhere up to a third of their 30,000,000 men and women under arms. They are using the very same purple hearts to this very day, with around 100,000 left to hand out over seventy years and several dozen wars after they were pressed.

The nukes were the merciful option and to claim otherwise is ignorant.

>t. assblasted bong

They're not using the same purple hearts anymore.

>the two nuclear weapons caused less deaths then a conventional invasion
you are correct, but that argument implies that the nukes and a conventional invasion would have the exact same outcome, a japanse surrender
i am to lazy to type out this same explanation here for the 1000th time, so i suggest you look at key dates and the actual damage caused by the nukes compared to all the previous conventional bombing campaigns, and thus reconsider what changed in the strategic and political situation to cause the japanese surrender
It may also interest you to look at the timings of japanese cabinet meetings in the week before the surrender, it shows in hindsight that the second bomb was altogether not needed, or could be dropped on a less populated area for the same effect in bluffing the u.s's unlimited arsenal
This is easy to say in hindsight however, and there is some strategic and logistical value in nuking population centres as the u.s. geared towards a land invasion

>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CAN'T MY IRRELEVANT MUSLIM INFESTED SHITHOLE BE AS GREAT AS AMERICA??? FUCK FACTS!
O B S E S S E D

what level of cognitive dissonance does it take to make this
for that matter, what level of cognitive dissonance did it take for me to open this thread in the first place
fuck it
congratulations on this post, it was very white, very based, muy branco muy basedo gexxy boy based la plata approved post 100%

t. underage russiaboo callofduty historian

>OBSESSED: The Thread

The second bomb did a whole lot less damage than it could've. Nagasaki has hills that battered lots of the damage. The original target doesn't.