>instead babble out a couple "uhs" then nod my head in obedience
what should I have said brehs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont even think i was making that much noise either

ok, i will try

Your first mistake was even paying attention to her after what she said
After she complained you should've shut her out and went back to them dead lifties

"Ok" and then go on being the loudest cunt in the gym.

>''how am i supposed to deadlift silently, you kooky broad?!''

You shoulda just told asked her "Hey, can you mind your business?"

Seriously who the fuck cares about noise at the gym

yeah but if I ignored her she may have complained to management like a bitch

>no
then keep doing what you're doing

stop banging the weight you fucking dyel 3p8 is nothing you might aswell deadlift the bar

These. When I hit my first 500lb pull it hit the ground hard and my gym buddies were yelling at me and when some grandma walked over to tell us to be quiet I said "ma'am, this is a gym not a library" and proceeded to be loud as fuck banging the weights as hard as a I could. Literally no one else in the gym cared except that old lady bc everyone else had in earbuds

i knew this insult was going to be in this thread when i made it. Sorry for not being a world class elite lifter like you

your first mistake was looking not enough intimidating so she had balls to say it to your face

so if i had looked like a chad or something she wouldnt have said anything at all?

"fuck you"

Well if there's anything my experience with women has taught me, she would've probably said something along the lines of
>unf can you like, come make all that noise in my bedroom?

Keep doing your thing.

when Im deadifting nobody is even coming near me other than some old guys waiting for me to finish set and saying "how much was that" "I used to in my hayday" or they try to pull 500+ without warmup and they're like

NOT EVEN MOVED

Should've told her to wear headphones or something.

You can still redeem yourself if you disregard what she said though

This. Watched a guy get yelled at in my gym a few weeks ago for slamming the barbell into the floor. He just dropped it harder after the guy whining at him walked away.

just be louder next time

>girl is obviously flirting
>OP is too stupid to realize

This is my fear. Have I made it, but I'm just too autistic to recognize opportunity?

"well, instead of banging those weighs so loud, i could bang you even LOUDER."
Boom, instalaid

>do you even lift?
Change not a thing.

"well, instead of banging the weighs so hard, i could bang you even LOUDER."
boom, instalaid

She was initiating a conversation. Maybe she liked mistook you for a "Chad"? Or maybe she was just after some attention.

Tell her you wanna come over and play house? you be the door and I'll slam you. Works every time

this. Every old man in my gym is like "yeah I used to lift a lot when I was your age". Somehow they were also the strongest guy in the gym and could bench 500

>maybe she liked me
not a chance

No she wasn't.
How is complaining, starting a conversation with someone you may potentially like?
Do you hit on girls by saying:"Hey could you stop running on a treadmill so loud?"

>datelet

had to scroll way too much to find this

>Dating
>Not just asking to have sex
You just have to be straightforward bruh

OP listen dont be a sperglord that slams lmao3plaet down. So many autists drop 2plate like it's heavy shit and everyone thinks they're fucking retarded. I'm not sure if you're that guy but don't be that guy

Say 'Understandable, have a nice day. :^)', like a good goy.

Then, when she isn't looking, suplex the bitch, deadlift her till failure, overhead press her for one rep, then drop her on your knee so her spine snaps like pic related.

>instachad

Yeah, but how badly were u banging the weights? Were you slamming them down like a douche, or were you just barely making any noise?

I wasn't even dropping them that hard but since the gym has concrete walls its like an echo chamber

I had 445 on the bar and went to get some chalk (I had to hide it, wasn't supposed to be used at my gym), start walking back and see across the gym there's an old guy looking at the bar, does a circle around it, looks both ways, tries to lift it, doesn't move whatsoever, looks around again, and walks away.

Should've just told her to fuck off and ask if she realizes where she's at

cringe

Alpha af

most likey they could, old age got to them, and instead of sitting at home they came back to workout

how trash are normie commercial gyms lads? ive only trained at my university gym which is pretty chill overall, but when I graduate I'll probably have to find some shitty commercial gym somewhere

Best gym to go to is Planet Fitness. All the other gyms are cookie cutter af.

>girl is obviously flirting
if she wanted to flirt, she'd come up with something less retarded. Like you know an open ended question that leads to engaging a conversation. Also a treadmill conversation? Not unless you were on a treadmill next to her.

She was on her period, and wanted to be a bitch. Nothing flirty, carry on, autismo.

thats not flirting

if i saw some dyel slamming 3 plates around id probably yell at him too

Please off yourself you fat shit get back on your treadmill truffle shuffle

>Taking bait this easily.

We get it, you like dicks, you like dicks in your mouth, you like dicks in your ass. You want to wake up every morning to a throbbing cock in your ass, and a limp penis in your mouth. You want penis in you morning, noon, and night. Instead of preworkout you guzzle cum, and for posworkout you gobble more peen.

Instead of GOMAD you do GOSAD: gallon of semen a day.

Summer's over faggot, kill yourself.

no you wouldn't

You say "OK" and then continue your workout. Don't waste your time with these kind of people.

This was your "in" and you blew it.
She wants to know if you'll react manly or like a little bitch.
Say something like "haha, whatever, cunt." and she's yours.

>asking stupid questions on a Siberian Shuffleboard Seminary
>Received stupid answer
>buttblasted

>>>/r9k

don't even dignify people like this with a response OP, just shoot some finger guns and they'll be too creeped out to ask again

This, verbatim.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w

fuck off

a girl spoke to me
>obviously flirting

Noise from working out? No problem. Noise from some cunt yammering on the cell phone while walking slower than a toddler on a treadmill? Fuck that. I'd start using headphones, but really for the most part the gym music isn't loud enough to bother me.

Tell her its best she leaves the gym now if it is a problem since you've got a full day of Olympic lifts ahead of you. Those lmao3pl8 deadlifts were really snatch pulls right OP? You proceeded to drop 100kg+ from the overhead position and scream like a monster for the next hour right?

tell her it's a fucking gym not a fucking library

"They're called DEATH LIFTS honey."

kek

y-you too

And then everyone applauded XD

I was thinking this, word for word.

> (OP)
>tell her it's a fucking gym not a fucking library
Saw thread. Thought of this response. Come in to see it's been made already

>GOSAD

>You would too if I was banging you that hard

ahahaha youd do fucking nothing you tryhard wannabe toughguy

>what should I have said brehs

Well what am I gonna bang?

in Asian voice
hey dis is not lie Barry , so fuck you

>How about I bang you instead and make even more noise?

Do people actually do this? If people are deadlifting heavy at my gym, it's not weird for them to make that much noise. If I'm doing a few reps with 3pl8, I might see someone look over, but no one ever tells me to stop. In fact no one's ever really approached me at the gym other than to ask how much sets I have left if the rest of the stations are occupied.

LOL

should have replied with
"i'll make YOU make a lot of noise"

sorry its just the weights have been behaving very badly today and im trying to get some sense into them

"Look at what I'm lifting. Do you think you can lift that quietly?"

"No."

>I'm just too autistic
No shit

I can't lift 3pl8 but it's not like you'll win any comps with that. Practice putting it down with full control and good form or you're missing out on perfectly good gains

my gym has treadmills on the other side of gym from where most deadlifts are done.
but there is an upper floor with more treadmills if you really want to hide away.
only costs 10 loonies a month

Just /homegym/ my man. Commercial gyms are breeding grounds for the mentally ill, second only to Apple stores

Are you a woman? How the fuck can an adult male not pull 3pl8 for reps?

My first mire was during 3pl8 deads last week. Finally wore a tank to the gym for the first time last week knowing my back is my best feature.

Some cardio bunny was on an elliptical near where I was lifting. I started busting out lifts as loud as I could, my back was pumped as fuck.

Finished my last set and turned around, saw the 8/10 qt3.14 with her hand down near her cunt. She quickly played it off like she was just rubbing her lower stomach. I jerk off way too much to know what her facial expression meant.

tell her to stop wearing tight clothing because it's distracting

Aww, just pulled your first 3plate?

If you're lifting way more weight than anybody else, no one but management is going to bother with a serious request about your noise.

you shouldn't have to bang deadlifts for reps; it's far more effective for neuromuscular adaptation to use a controlled descent and pull from a dead stop
if you're maxing out then go for it, though

"you would be making a lot of noise too if I were banging you"

Should have invoked the First Ammendment on that bitch. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

"Nah"

Whatever you can afford, fuck the cucks that want to fuck up your gains. Home gym is good if you can afford it, otherwise any local gym with a weight set.

Not bad.

I sometimes don't like to wear headphones when working out and give my complete attention to lifting, but the gym music is so god damn awful it forces it on you.

Nobody but the rare beast of a man is going to hit 3 plates right off the bat. It took me around 6-8 months. 6ft 173.

This.

Dont you ever touch my weights again ill fucking rape you

Go "oh sorry my bad". ..Give her a few minutes of silence. Then sneak up behind her and fuckin rape her !!!!!!!

Just look her in the eyes and say "no"

More like insta-banned