I'm skinnyfat

what kind of workout would help me get a body like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDGG8ocd_Ew
skinnyfattransformation.com/bodyweight-training-skinny-fat/
bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-main.html
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Calisthenics + 5x5 fork putdowns

swim

>le everyone who has abs is skinny meme!

You should probably do some weightlifting, at least as much as he did for the role.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDGG8ocd_Ew

????

who got dem

>skinnyfat
You can't make it. It's genetically impossible for skinnyfat people to get a muscular physique.

Wrong attitude. You'll never make it acting like that

Skinnyfat is redeemable as long as you don't have some severely crippling trait like bitch shoulders or bad posture. Oh yeah dubs btw

not OP but what calisthenics would you rec?

also which is better for /beginner/? SS or 5x5? Really need a tip on where to start I wanna get BIG

thanks guys

You need a small waist, good chest insertions and wide shoulders. Without those, you won't get a body like that. What you should focus on is being the best version of yourself and not fixating over other people's bodies with totally different anatomies.

you'd need serious, serious dedication and years of hard work to get that body if you're skinny fat right now

Where do I start though? Lifted for the first time in a while today and just did bench, squat, deadlift and some free weight curls (all pretty low weight). Need a rec for a good program to get on. Also I'm 19 and 6' if that matters.

if you're skinnyfat the worst you can do is lift weights and eat a lot like an ectomorph would do.

read this

>skinnyfattransformation.com/bodyweight-training-skinny-fat/

Bas rutten mma workout

can I do the bodyweight exercises and still lift tho

uhh got to the part where he talks about fucking up your recovery period. makes sense. now I need to find a pull up bar..

Jesus I regret giving this retarded bullshit a click.

OP, about half of the people you see in current body threads started as skinnyfat and got fit by lifting weights. Be patient and results will come. Building muscle is always harder than losing fat, but muscle mass always lasts longer than a low bodyfat percentage so mass building is what you should focus on; read the sticky.

WAIT FUCK SO DO I LIFT OR

Do exercises to gain muscles and lose fa.

>bad posture
what the hell, they told me it was fixable

Yes you lift like a motherfucker.

I would recommend light cutting at first just so you stop looking like a fucking embarassment then start building mass.

I was skinny fat, i got fit by doing low carb cut at first and doing push/pull then bulking once i looked at least decent.

There is no way you can fuck up by lifting. When you first start out your muscles will get more defined and you will lose fat at the same time, use the starting period to lose fat efficiently.

thanks for reply. still fucking clueless with this shit please tell me which program to do there are too many options so overwhelming thank u :)

bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-main.html

still don't know what to do but that's not your fault

Day 1
>back/biceps
Day 2
>chest/triceps
Day3
>legs/core
Day 4
>rest
Day 5
>learn macros/weigh food/restart gym cycle
> weeks go by

ok ill do this :) I assume I should just look-up "exercises for x" now, right? I went today for the first time in a while and did some free weight curls, deadlift, press, and squat but suppose it would be better to split things up and cut back on rest days

lol i'm a skinnyfat and I'm doing 5x5 while bulking with a 3000 kcals tdee, b/c I'm 193cm tall.

Fuck off with physique, OP. Just lift heavy ass weights, AIN'T NUTTIN' BUT A PEANUTT!

It's genetic famalam

t. posturelet

you also need Arnie's genetics.

lmfao

>I got shredded by doing bodyweight exercises

why did I read this garbage?

I'm skinnyfat mode right now sadly, and my plan is just to do cardio and get all of this fat off me and start from skelly mode again.

The OP said he was skinny fat. not that the guy in the picture was skinny. Yikes.

Is that rain?

Cut fat down to like 10%, maybe even less. The guy in the picture looks "big" because he is very lean.

i'm sorry but that body is all FRAME

he has very wide clavicles

That
Is
So
Fucking
Stupid

Just lift you dumb fuck you will lose weight and gain muscle at the same time

You're the guy who owns this website right ?

If you're a beginner you should do full body like SS and either bulk, cut or recomp(takes the longest but has the best result), chose one and stick to it

>muh genetics
you sound like a fat person

Not him, but you are stupid.
Both work the same but his way is faster.

would at least be on the border of skelly and skinny fat first

skinnyfat just looks so awful

>It's genetic famalam
yeah, me sitting at the comp' 10 hours a day didn't affect me but the 'tics did xd

it is. he said in interviews the diet was extremely strict and not possible to maintain. ie- extremely low amounts of salt.

People talk a lot of shit about it here so that's why I wasn't sure about it

Real talk just start doing this.
stronglifts.com/5x5/
Do pullups as well as the basic routine. Once you get build some muscle then you can worry about cutting and getting aesthetic.

>stronglifts.com/5x5/
so would you say that 5x5 is better than SS for beginners?

It doesn't matter, just pick one and stick to it

>/thread/

Lots of cardio, lot of high volume lifting, lots of protein

I thought I had tried everything to get out of skinnyfat but nothing worked. I seriously spent 2-3 years trying new shit.

Ultimately, what worked for me was developing an overall more athletic lifestyle. Getting some push ups in every 30 minutes, doing pull ups throughout the day, taking my dog on long walks, going running, cycling. I got new hobbies like kayaking and playing sports (basketball, soccer). When I did go to the gym, I focused specifically on the areas where I was lacking - my shoulders, upper chest and arms. Yes, deadlifts and squats are good and help develop your CNS and overall core strength, but you will do that in your every day life IF you are living an athletic lifestyle.

I cleaned up my diet as well, which definitely helped. Basically cycled carbs around my active periods and stopped drinking anything except water and (hot) tea

Isn't this pretty garbage? I can do 12 chin ups and 25 diamond push ups and I look NO WHERE like him.

anyone feel sad that he did so much training but ended up in a shit movie?

you must eat like a fucking pig
watch your diet

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 body weight squats, and 10 km running every day.