Veeky Forums, if your one objective was to make your body more attractive to women...

Veeky Forums, if your one objective was to make your body more attractive to women, what is the one thing you'd do tomorrow when you wake up?

check into rehab. alcohol kills my ability to cut effectively and ages me prematurely.

get plastic surgery

1000 calorie deficit

Even though I love smoking, it kills my gains.

Get rid of my gyno

Anavar
More delt volume

20"x8.5" cock. Most women wouldn't be into it but the ones who were would have no alternative besides me.

grow 4 inches. 6 feet is not enough

6'4" here

6'5" is really where it's at, would do anything for another inch

Be taller

>lifting for girls

hair transfusion. i'm getting away with a high hairline by having a well groomed beard and good haircut, but there's no hiding the 5 head.

I feel like a manlet admitting this but I've done some googling and you can unironically grow a couple of inches by stretching and improving your posture.

Grooming properly, all the way down to putting face cream and cologne.
Anything else won't work short term, and you should already be training and eating right.

Shoulders
Chest
Back
Glutes
Arms
Quads
Traps
Neck
Abs

I start every day with 70 push ups

help me bros, what do I say?

Say you'll come and make your fucking way there brah. Girls inviting you to their place is like 80% of the whole game

"what would you want to do, please be specific"

not kidding

i don't have a car, considering taking a greyhound there and just saying that I ubered from a nearby friend's house

Not eat and go to the gym

Work on abs

greyhounds suck dude

>he thinks women care more about a mans physique than she cares about how much money he has

That person you chose is not a real woman. She has no real quality, no honor and no self respect.

The pic shows a bimbo and I'm sure as hell not lifting for a bimbo.

i know, the last time I took one I had to listen to methheads talk about their friend who OD'd for 2 hours. but dat pussy so alluring

Finally start cutting

This is only half true.

That super hottie who wants to live a luxurious life style cares about $$$ for a relationship.

But for dudes she wants to hook up with its 90% aesthetics 10% dick size

I've been on at least 12 separate greyhound busses and never had a problem besides seeing a fight outside the station in Milwaukee

Exactly. If anything you gotta optimize your lifestyle so they leave in the morning. I do this by not having any curtains in my bedroom and having nothing in my fridge besides beer and milk. I have some snacks but they're positioned so that girls are too short to find them.

Bike there

>tfw 6'0" on paper, but in reality seem like 5'10" because am slouching all the time from too much deskwork

Nig, it doesn't fucking matter how you get there; just that you get there. Once you do, smash and smash well. If you can win her over with your dick, she'll drive you around.

Remember, no one can win against the power of cock, as long as you utilize it properly.

Get more money. It's the only right answer.

wut

6'7" here

6'8" is really where it's at , would do anything for another inch

Inject trenbolona

What the fuck user

try and get myself a penis transplant for that foot long dick.

its bullshit, stretching cant make you grow, and you can inly get taller by improving your posture if its already completely shit.

5'4" here

5'5" is really where it's at, would do anything for another inch

the same thing i was gonna do anyway