Grip Strength

My forearms are growing from high-reps, but my grip strength hasn't improved much. Help me out, Veeky Forums, what can I do for grip strength?

rock climbing

>Be a beginner
>205 lb squat, 225 deadlift, 95 bench, 70 OHP
please help me. I'm doing Stronglifts but my upper body and arms seem to be lagging behind.

you trying to grip another mans cock ?

>beginner
fuck. I've been lifting on and off for four years and these are my stats exactly.

Seriously, this. If you live near a city in a non-shit country, look for bouldering gyms. No need for harnesses and you get insane forearm pump.

Farmer walks
Farmer walks
Farmer walks

>lifting and off for 4 years
>95 bench

how

pull ups, bench heavy, curl heavy, do everything heavy
lift heavy, fag

Seriously. Not to criticize too much and I realize everyone is different, but I was a skinny with scoliosis who had done nothing but sit in a computer chair and play WoW for 8 years and I started off benching 145 for reps.

How is this even possible?

>walking around the gym with weights

This is how you get kicked out of a gym

what the fuck? i started benching for the first time and within a couple months i reached 225 5x5. i weigh 150

Actually joining a rock climbing gym tomorrow. Have you guys noticed major strength/physique changes after starting? Sure I lift but I want an fun and active activity that will help me along my way to making it.

Spotted the non-American

>e-statting this hard

Perhaps I should clarify, I only do dumbbell press, so two 50s is 100.

95kilo i guess?

High reps of what dick jerks?

You have not get major size gains aside from forearms.

It's much more fatiguing than you think it will be at first. You will completely lose grip strength after about 30 minutes of moderate climbing. You'll get a huge PUMP. Hang on as long as possible for maximum pump and maximum forearm gains. Most pro rock climbers are tiny as fuck but their grip is unreal. The redpill is bodybuilding plus rock climbing. It's not optimal because you want to be as small as possible to be a good climber, but you will look badass and the extra weight you're carrying will challenge you.

It's also super fun.

I was big into rock climbing in undergrad. I have been getting back into it recently, but since that period of my life I'm still able to do sets of good pullups, and I have a bmi of 31 right now. That shit will strengthen your back, shoulders, and forearms like nothing else short of gear.

why would i be estatting? my lifts arent impressive, im saying 95 bench after 4 years is actually unbelievable

for grip strength I do double overhand on deadlifts.