Who here has trash squat to deadlift ratios? I can pull 425 with little issue, but squatting lmao 3pl8 is a grind

who here has trash squat to deadlift ratios? I can pull 425 with little issue, but squatting lmao 3pl8 is a grind

That's fine if you have noodle arms, which you probably do. It's all about internal leverages segmentation.

Like I have a 230kg squat but only a 260kg deadlift.

I have a 3.5pl8 diddly but can't squat 225. I gave up squatting a long time ago.

This fuck once called my driving mocs "Don Johnson shoes". So happy he's thoroughly memed.

SS + GOMAD YOU DO?

lol, I only bench, curl and do pull ups and chin ups.
I squat 1pl8 for rep once a month.

Speaking of squats, there was a thread about squatting a few days ago that had a webm of this skinny (almost skelly mode) gay-looking guy doing squats while facing the camera. Does anyone have that webm? I think he had tattoos too.

I squat the exact same as my deadlift. 505. Feels real embarassing

I have to do lumberjack squats because my spine is a rigatoni noodle. 120-ish lb master race ahahahahah

Femurcel detected
Proportionate power athlete Chad detected

>tfw i squat 405
>tfw i deadlift 365

Sigh

i bench more than i squat.
>this is what happens when you bench nearly every workout, yet squat maybe 2-3x a month

Nice quads brah

I think that most people couldn't train a significant imbalance appearance between their upper/lower even if they wanted to. By virtue or being upright legs already get far more work than upper body and you have to have insanely rare genetics to have legs that small while being able to build a big upper.

1pl8 squat and 3+pl8 diddly masterrace

totally different type of pressure m8, you re letting a heavy weight rest on your spine and lowering it to stress the knees. not every human being is designed to do this exercise, hell not even every pro does it. lots of them just leg press to not risk the injury.

i suck at it but this 5'7 mexican I workout with goes up and down with 500lbs with relative ease, looks baller in the gym. i m definitely jelly for my shitty knee genetics

I actually squat just 10kg more than bench.
b- 140 - s:150 - dl: 215
squat is just so fucking retarded to do, they always turn to good mornings, and 100kg feels as heavy as 120kg

>80kg front squat
>110kg back squat
>120kg deadlift

Anyone know how long it takes to get hold of a gun in Australia?

150 kg diddly
135kg squat
85kg bench
55*3kg ohp
diddly is too low?
I wanna get 1-3-4 asap
I dont care about bench desu cause i mainly do oly

Tfw my lifts are 1/2/2/3.5
Ill stop neglecting legs, i promise

Dude, 55 reps of 3 kg seems like exessive volume for a guy who cares about oly

No
I hate that fag as much as the hamplanet eating the taco.

Your legs have evolved to support your body weight.
When you sit all day your muscles atrophy,

bw?

please

>2pl8 strict press
>5pl8 squat
>5.5pl8 deadly
>pl8 bench

>almost
was it in a smith machine with no weight, a pussy pad, and he was making it look hard?

195kg deadlift, 130kg squat. Might as well let the bar fall on my neck

>those shit tier lifts
>i mainly do oly
unless you're a 50kg gril, you have no business doing oly with those lifts, get stronger first

>almost equal squat and deadlift
>literal woman limb/torso proportions

picked the wrong activity

almost 6pl8 dead and slightly over 4pl8 squat, then I got injured

now almost 6pl8 dead and slightly over 0pl8 squat
this

Is me again

101kg in the morning, not really a fatty though

if you're 101kg and deadlift 120kg, you're a fatty

Nah I think I'm just weak and don't go hard enough. I've been pushing my weight up on most lifts by a fair bit this week but haven't tried squatting, so it might be better than 120 when I do them on leg day.

Let me guess:
Long legs
Long arms
Short torso

I'm in the same boat. I've found taking a really wide squat stance helps out a lot, but you're just gonna have to bust your ass at squats to improve it.