Body dismorphia

Anyone else have it bad? Worked out for three hours today and I still hate my body.

Anyone have tips for fighting it?

mirin arms
we are all gonna make it

Forgot stats

5'11.8"
220lbs

Thank you sir, though it feeds the dysmorphia

You're just fishing for compliments, mate. You want people to tell how great your body looks. "Ohh wow OP, you look really great. I can't believe you don't like your own body." Fuck off.

There is no cure, but having people be mirin' will treat the symptoms.
Also, lookin good brotha

Calm down m8. Everybody has off days where they need a bit of reassurance. Body dysmorphia bites lifters harder than most

I like the compliments

But honestly I think I need help. I used to be huge.

Need roids, but them military gains keep me natty

you have my goal body fug off

Fuck man, I'm at 5'10 170lbs feeling small. Take a step back and admire how far you have come.

I was 120lbs when I started, I'm not satisfied with my body yet, but even I can see how much better I am.

You can do it! 170 from 120 is great. Keep it up!

Your pecs suck

Experience a profound personal tragedy. It can help put things in perspective.

Sounds like humble bragging to me. Fuck off

>11.8"

>Front double bicep
>Critiquing pecs

You look good and you probably know that already, but I get the feeling. I dropped from 260 to 170 and will still never see myself as not fat.

It genuinely shocks me when I see a picture of me with my friends and I look fit compared to them. It's like the person I see in the mirror is someone completely different than who I am to everyone else.

Its the pose you yuts

I used to have good pecs, back when I was big

:(

to

Jesus Christ! what the fuck did you do?

Joined the navy. Was in the nuclear program and that fucked everything up. Literally didn't workout for a two month period at one point.

Well that explains it. Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll get back there.

I've never dealt with body dismorphia, but I used to struggle with anxiety and some mild OCD. Keeping a journal helped me put things in perspective and manage my mental state. Aside from the occasional compulsive hiccup, my anxiety and OCD are no longer an issue.

Keep your head up

you will get back to there easy. do alot of heavy trunk work. heavy front squats. pause front squats. looks like you just need to thicken up again tbqh.

Tfw gave up on lifting due to not being able to afford loose skin surgery so won't ever take my shirt off anyway.

Ahahahaha 140lb lost, time to be a skinny fat piece of shit who eats 1500 or less calories a day due to fear of gaining even the littlest bit of fat back. What a grand rest of my life this is.

What was your cycle like dude? Can't imagine the military would be too strict on something that enhances physical performance

Start a gofund me for the operation.
Say you are a homo jew minority.
Worth a shot

Hey now, op is a Jew. Jews learned the whey after ww2.
You can do it. Lift and run! The skin will fade

Stop being so fat then faggot

> This nigga has body dysmorphia, while literally being Chad.
Never change, Veeky Forums.

Ayy I'm waiting to ship off to be a nuke. Why didn't you lift? Were you not able to, or were you just too busy to prioritize going? I'm interested in what I have ahead of me in terms of losing gains.

you're just insecure. that's why you started roiding in the first place. once you start that you're insecure forever