>central planning doesn’t wor-

it doesn't
unironically for brainlets

you were saying?

how is that an example of central planning

it's planned and has a center

it's fucking ugly

woah....

On a large scale, central planning doesn't work. On a smaller scale, central *economic* planning doesn't work. And by "doesn't work" I mean " is, at best, inefficient.

yeehaw

what kind of planning DOES work on a smaller scale?

read up on market failures and externalities.

Humans, for most of their history, arranged themselves in 50 - 150 person bands. On a very small scale, top-down leadership can be very effective. See: combat platoons.

>implying the exception proves the rule

relatively free markets are the worst economic systems, except for all of the others

brillliat

reddit
reddit

>hurrr its aesthetic
fuck you. unplanned cities are cancer.

Good argument.

>i made boxes arent they pretty
Dumb, dumb dumb

ok retard, back to your identical house

>all planned cities are completely planned, down to every house
epic dude

>epic dude
don't reply to me ever again

delete your fucking post then, you disgusting animal

shan't

lol'd

>putting looks over functionality
fuck right off

W&b

kek

respectfully disagree x 1

The majority of corporations opt to use central planning internally. Why don't you go and tell them how inefficient they're being and show them a better way.

You people are fucking cancer. If you don't want to live in the same shit as everyone else, literally why are you in a fucking city? Go live by yourself some where in the sticks if you want to be unique.

>See: combat platoons
That do not function at any level of complexity greater than the execution singular tasks with internal leadership only. Operations greater than the execution of singular missions are coordinated and lead via a distributed, fused process frequently involving dozens of chains of commands and hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals. Stay in your lane, pseud fuccboi.

t. former military intel inb4 tired oxymoron jokes

La Plata is a shithole desu

but i don't live in a city sweety, mmkay
not everyone lives in your dystopian hell holes

*koyaanisqatsi music plays*

The best planned city in the belle epoque: Berlin

Good open spaces, wide tree lined streets, enjoyable courtyards

Paris was a shit so was london

uh ok?

el braziliANO...

callate puto

rude

back to strawman city kiddo

In the long term? No it doesn't.

Not for meeting the demands of consumers anyway.

t. never been in La Plata

is this Roswell nm?

Hijacking this shithole thread. Algorithms with computers should be capable of controlling market complexity well, shouldn't they?

The global market is inherently non-linear due to the irrational behaviour of its agents. This means that a tiny error in the algorithm can explode into a gigantic error in the real world.