/CUT/ General- Food Edition

Wassup Veeky Forums? So for those of you on a cut what food do you normally eat? All I've ingested today is 4 scoops of preworkout and a bunch of water but it's ok because I threw that up everywhere. So after that I finished my set and now I'm having my second meal of the day. Need to stay at a caloric deficit so that meal ended up being crushed ice and hot sauce. Eating it right now and it's not too bad desu. Please share your /cut/ meals below, I need to eat something that isn't ice.

1500kcal a day, 150g protein is goals
Breakfast is 50g of oats, scoop of whey and 50g strawberries

Have celery for morning tea, and tea/black coffee throughout the day

Lunch is 350g chicken breast and broccoli cooked in a bit of terriyaki sauce

Afternoon is a scoop of whey and cup of milk, or 1.5 scoops and water

Dinner is currently a big chicken soup made on the weekend, skin/bone chicken thighs, potato, onion, carrot, stock, some chilli

Overall feels ok, looking into different things to cook though. Can also get a bit hungry between meals, so might need to space things out better. This is the first time I've really cut so I'm still learning

Damn dude I've cut before but never put that much thought into it. Seems like you have a good set up and it definetly sounds more enjoyable than crushed ice. Any other low calorie foods you can recommend?

>1600 calories a day/ 1000 calorie deficit
>lean cuisine meals twice a day
>breakfast is avocado toast and 2 egg whites
I care not for protein or fats or any other bullshit. I'm a fat fuck and want to lose weight. Then ill get stronger once I'm at a happy weight for me.

Yeah cutting down to nothing and then focusing on an exercise routine seems to be a solid strategy. Just don't expect to look good after you hit your goal weight. The scale will tell you that you are healthy but you will most likely have thin arms, thin legs, succulent tits, and a pot belly. Once you are at the weight you want I recommend eating at maintenance mixed with intermitant fasting and start a weightlifting routine. If you do that correctly after a year you will look better than 90% of the population.

Hey thanks for the info my man. Will definitely try this.

I pretty much do an intermittent fasting type plan. Makes it simple. I don't eat anything but a protien shake until late in the day where i usually eat 2 chicken breasts, a cup of steamed white rice and a bag of steamed brocolli. I let myself eat whatever i want on saturdays to keep my sanity.

I've lost nearly 80 lbs on this plan in the past 2 years and am now trying to get down to %12 bf

>Eat whatever I want on saturdays
Literally ruining the whole week making zero cuts

Within reason obviously. I dont eat a tub of ben and jerrys once a week just because its my cheat day.

Also, good luck doing anything productive at the gym with nothing in your body

>ben and jerrys
>memories

Damn. That sounds like shit. I need ~2500 cal to maintain so a deficit of ~500 cal is all that's needed to maitain gains while still cutting. Its been working out for me at least. I do eat pretty clean and stick to my macros, but not religiously. You must be small?

So do you guys wanna make /cut/ Generals a regular thing? These threads could be a place for people who go on the /fat/ Generals to start formulating a plan to lose weight. People have already gotten good advice on this thread. We could post progress pics and stuff too later on.

Im so for this. Too many gains threads and not enough cut threads. Yeah /fat/ but its not solid advice on what to eat and how to cut. Should be the same format as /fat/ though. Links and stuff in the field.

Substitute a chicken meal with a fish one. I personally enjoy cod and salmon.

Yea I was just testing to see if there was a market for these types of threads but next time I'm going to make it more professional. Gonna format it to make it look more like an established thread. I got else to do so I might as well dedicate my life to /cut/.

2000 cal/day 1k deficit.

>Breakfast:
Eggs on wholemeal toast
Yoghurt

>Lunch:
Yoghurt
Meat on brown rice (Chicken/Fish/Pork/Beef)

>Dinner:
Whatever calorie packed shit my girlfriend makes
Eggs

Need to start getting more protein into me for recovery but idk about the whole whey powder or protein shakes.

I'm pretty small yeah, 5'10 and 73kg, trying to get down to 65ish. I think I need 2.5k for maintain and I was originally going 2k but thought I could really do it a lot stricter to get the cut over with quicker.

Don't really have much muscle so any losses are manageable and I've come to terms that I'm going to look shit at end of first cut. It's really to give me a nice base to bulk so my second cut I'll look good.

Might look into that. Was thinking at the very least substitution chicken soup for a beef stew so at least I'm getting white and red meat.

2300 calorias cut here, i'm at a 600 cal deficit with high protein intakes.
-breakfast-
>30g oats
>300ml milk
>1 scoop
>5 strawberries
-lunch-
>250g chicken breast
>veggies
>50g brown rice
>50g black beans
>50g pasta
-snack-
>protein bar (18c16p8f)
-dinner-
>200g chicken breast or ground beef
>3 eggs
>100g sweet potato
>half tomato, spinach leaves and arugula

Currently experimenting after living on pork scratchings and a single meal a day and now never wanting to see another pork scratching again.

I was doing 2 protein shakes a day and then one meal, but not only was I not drinking enough water (my thist has practically disappeared) I'm worried I was getting too many carbs.

I'm still on the two shakes a day and meal now, but I'm using half water so I can use less milk. Ice cubes and a little full cream for thickness and taste. They are pretty good.

When you bulk you'll just be adding on the body fat you just lost with new muscle. You should focus on hitting your maintenance cal intake and strength lifting to start an even transition of muscle gain and fat loss. You'll have better results and feel better in the long run.

last few days of diet break, cut resumes Sunday

1800 cal a day for a ~1000 deficit, final approach to 10% bodyfat

>hes actually cutting during AUTUMN

but its just about to become spring

I did a ton of calculations on differens sites and they give me from 2400 to 2900 calories which probablydestroys the whole deficit if I'm getting it wrong. Should I just stick to 2000 to be sure?
What site/method do you use?

We've invented clothes to stop relying on bodyfat to keep ourself warm, you know?

When are you cutting usually?

>breakfast
2 scoops protein shake in skim milk, only if I worked out the day before. Otherwise I fast until lunch

>lunch
Big tub of Fage/Skyr fat free. Maybe an egg and some coleslaw if I'm genuinely hungry

Also take a multivitamin sometime during work plus large Vit C doses

>dinner
2 scoop shake with semi skim milk as soon as I get home
A few hours later a big meal with whatever I need to get above 160g protein for the day, and whatever fits into 2000kcal per day after that

I'm veggie (not vegan) and feeling great on the above for the last 2 months. Cycle to work and do bouldering and calisthenics at least once each per week. Lost maybe 14lb in 2 months, haven't lost lean mass but can now see the parts I need to improve (mainly chest and abs) once I reach 175@6'2

whenever my bf is high

going for a 5 day water fast
gonna be down like 4 lbs when it's done

if I get cut by xmas then I can eat what I want over winter and have more time to recomp before summer

There's a spreadsheet from reddit that calculates TDEE pretty accurately after a few weeks, just update with your daily weight and calorie intake. But to start I would use the lowest value the online calculators give you and go from there.

Try to get him off drugs

Pokemon reference???

If my calorie intake goal is 1500 and I burn 300 extra on the treadmill, Do I eat those back leave it at 1200?

kek

aiming for 10% as well to maintain b4 i start bulking,

what are ur stats bro?