/FAT/ "use a fat wojak pic and spit the food out fatty edition"

Who is /fat/ for?
For adiposeniggers who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com
>Join the /fat/ Discord
discord.gg/VkBqy5p

My formatting may be shit, but at least this thread has a fat wojak pic
I broke the 60 lbs loss mark today(now at 239) .
I'm loosing slower now that I'm back in classes, but never gonna give up this lifestyle.

>OP has a fat wojak
good thread

Been lifting for 6 months now and have lost 20~ pounds but I'm not sure how much muscle I've gained, just started low carb this week when will I start seeing the results and when do they start petering off?

previous thread (link it next time OP)

You dont really tend to put on mass when cutting, unless you are on something. Going low carbs can also result in low energy but depends on how hard you go at it, at the gyn,

I haven't been eating carbs for a while, but today my car died and all I had in the house was spinach wraps and refried beans.
I ate two and now I have the biggest migraine holy hell.

Day 4 of cheat week and it's my Birthday, what do I eat guys?

happy birthday, mein neger
what do you feel like eating?

thanks user desu, haven't had chinese takeout in a long ass time so that'd be nice

>cheat week

not going to make it

nice, you should get some chinese food

but my personal suggestion is to find food that is both really loved by you AND makes your body feel good. For example I love pizza and burgers but it makes my body feel disgusting afterwards. so if you're eating chinese, trying something steamed, skip the rice, double down on broccoli. you'll definitely feel better eating this than some shitty oily fried thing. Your body and mind will both feel better.

Miranda Kerr looks like a fucking alien and I don't care what anybody says

tfw day 192 of my cheat year

I think I've gained some

bretty gud advice man, I've got a load of broc in the fridge so if I can't get much veg I'll cook that up to go with it

I hit my goal weight okay ;-; plus if anything I'm slowly making myself more disgusted with junk food and it's making me appreciate my usual of chicken, rice and broccoli. Also I feel like my stomach has shrunk; I can't eat nearly as much as I use to be able to on my most bingey days.

Drink some beer.

I miss getting shit faced on beer.

>cheat year

check. got a couple of bottles of pic related in the fridge ready for this evening.

>cheat year
>not cheat decade

not gonna make it

fat fucks

you know it

I miss sweets sometimes.

eating some of these bad boys right now

I do, too. Mostly the disgustingly awesome brownies I'd make covered in dark chocolate ganache.

why do people worry about birthdays?
the only thing that you're even remotely inclined to eat out of the ordinary is cake
and it's one damn slice

why worry about a birthday, you're only going to get one a year. Pig out and enjoy life for fucks sake.

on my 2nd cheat decade lads

>be overweight for my entire life, but not obese
>month ago decide to fuck it, I'll lose weight
>IF, eat around 1000 calories a day + take multivitamin
>start doing couch to 5k
>suddenly no hunger
>can shorten the eating window no problem
>weight started going down pretty fast (1kg per week)

I thought this was supposed to be difficult?
If I knew it's this easy I'd have done it years ago

nope, these are the easy times
but it does get harder

What's weird is, I binged junk food and sweets and used to dink a lot of sodas, but I have really no problem not eating them, or anything for that matter. If it weren't for keto headaches I'd probably stop eating at all.

REALLY hard times ahead

A-user you're scaring me.
Is there something I should know?

I want to eat so bad

But I'm doing this for her

;_;

I fell for the meme fast.
Thank you Dr. Fung

Have you ever tried to starve yourself to lose weight? Did it work?

yes
it didn't last, but it worked

>weissbier
Very nice. Too bad I restrict my alcohol intake.

STOP EATING

Rate my lunch /fat/ pretty strong, pretty good endurance also pretty fat. 104kg, i need to loose atleast 20kg.

Is intermittent fasting 16/18 while eating stuff like this the way to go?

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

fat fucks
>fat fucks

heard you the first time

>intermittent fasting 16/18
Are you an alien or something?

You mean this guy ?

That wasn't me, but I made my post to support him because he is right.

I spend alot of time in public transport to but more importantly from work

How do I resist sinning at trainstations when late-night hunger sets in after an aweful evening shift?

he is right?
disregarding that baseless claim (probably =/= true), that is not why he makes that post every day

Bring a healthy pre-portioned snack with you. If you desperately need anything- get a drink (black coffee/diet soda/water- whatever floats your boat) to go with it.

So, either a piece of fruit, or a portion of nuts, perhaps a pack of lighter crisps etc etc.

>t. fat fuck

wrong again
go for 3 in a row

Thanks user,
Imma see if theres some low cal crips anywhere and take those with me.
Its mostly salt and fat ill be craving, so maybe bit of dehydration too..
I wonder if there's electrolyte drinks out there without the sugar

>>t. fat fuck
>in /fat/

whoa, really made me think

Sounds like a plan! I quite like popchips (if you're UK based), or even something like wotsits/skips aren't bad for calories and there's always popcorn which tends to be good for the calorie buck.

>people being helpfull and supportive
>even when its not that good of a question
>on Veeky Forums

What is this black magic?

Not UK based, was but all kinds of 'hip' vegetable stuff has been popping up here, rice crisps and the like,
Imma sort it out

post proof that you are not a fat fuck

Alone the fact that /fat/ exists is a disgrace, because it proves that there are enough people to gather together and talk about this problem.
Shaming the fat fucks who obviously browse this thread is the best way to rid of them.

Autism

You're stupid.
The fact that there are fat people who decide to do something about it and get fit is good.
You'll get rid of them when they stop being fat, and shaming them in this thread won't help that.

why should I prove it?
this means more to you than it does to me
I know you're wrong, but you'll still think you're right, and you can think you're right for all I care

>be fat
>decide to not be
>fix diet, start taking multi hour walks through the woods with doggers when i can, no pausing
>going great for about 3 weeks
>suddenly cough hits like a fucking truck
>tfw can't even walk 10 minutes before the coughing reduces me to a vomit dispenser
Feels fucking shit, man.

Go to the doctor what the fuck?

>want to start a bodyweight routine
>nowhere to do pull ups and bar dips
>too lazy/stupid to make my own pull up bar
>no money to buy one

I guess I'll just give up

Shaming them is exactly how you get them to get fit and get rid of fat fucks. Every country with a high obesity rate lacks fat shaming in their culture. Every. Single. One. Prove me wrong if you can, but I doubt that you are able to.

>this means more to you than it does to me
And that's why you are you are always replying to my posts and claiming that you are not a fat fuck, when you could just ignore me?
Was "fat fucks" something that hit you personally or did why you have such an urge to tell me that not everyone (including you) who browses /fat/ is actually fat?

Dude that's what's so great about weight loss I used to be able to drink half a bottle of whiskey and 12 beers before getting super shitfaced.
Now that I lost over 100lb I can chug one four loko 660 calories and two shots and get shit faced and easily stay 1k calories below and still cut. Shits awesome user.

But they're already here to lose weight.

Nah man, its just a cough. Fever hasn't even hit 40 yet, so I'm sure itl pass.

>why you have such an urge to tell me that not everyone (including you) who browses /fat/ is actually fat?
because not everyone who browses fat is actually fat

yup, you hit the nail on the head
I'm just trying to teach critical thinking, but it's a hell of a struggle

>eat less
>save money
>lose weight
>buy bar

Gee, that was hard

Also there are plenty of routines without a bar
>implying you can do pullups as a sedentary fat fuck anyways

They are still fat and when they lose weight their health damage remains. Shaming them, regardless of their weight and their plans to reduce it, is always the right think to do. Societies should remain fat free forever.

>critical thinking
Oh sorry mister smart ass. Should I write next time "some of you might be fat fucks" just in case that no one who browses /fat/ is actually fat? Are you really this stupid to not understand to whom I am addressing "fat fucks"? We may not know if you are fat fuck, but you are for sure stupid fuck.

You are stupid. Do you realize that you basically shame people for working out?

anyone tried these?

caffeine and herbs.. ephedrine free

why not just ECA stack for a fraction of the cost?

>explains why you're wrong
>"you're stupid"
I think I'm done

Small rant ahead:
Honestly, now that i'm down to 65kg (from 92 ish), I'm really starting to look back and be amazed at the difference. How the fuck did no one tell me how bad it was? How could my fucking doctor just say "You might think about losing a few pounds" and never follow it up instead of hitting me with the weight and screaming "YOU'RE TWO PEOPLE! YOU'RE BEING TWO ENTIRE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW! THERE NEEDS TO BE LESS PERSON ON YOUR BODY!"?
That's what i needed. I didn't realize that no one else had to grab and separate their asscheeks when sitting down to shit. I thought everyone hated walking. I thought it was funny how my knees and shoulders popped all the time. No one told me.

And yeah, 92kg doesn't sound much, but I'm extremely short. Goal is 50. Last spring I was literally two people and a dead dog. Now I'm just one fat person, and it feels amazing.

what keeps you motivated?

Yes, but you'll feel like shit and be in a bad mood all the time until you start eating again. If you are really disciplined and learn portion control you can keep it off but most people continue overeating after they lost the weight and gain it all back.

can someone please help me
who has a scale, can you please weigh 100g of oatmeal and then from the scale take an ordinary tablespoon and put it back while counting how many tablespoon = 100g of oatmeal
please

Propercorn is so good, I love that stuff.

>most people continue overeating after they lost the weight and gain it all back.
I gained 5lbs,gotta keep slimming. shit l lost 70.

inertia at this point

5.63g per tbsp

I shame them for being fat. No one should have the right to be fat.

Your "explanations" are worthless and basically prove that you are stupid. I mean you were seriously trying to explain me #noteveryone on in this thread is fat.

>I mean you were seriously trying to explain me #noteveryone on in this thread is fat.
they're not
you still don't get it? jeez, I'm really done with you

>How could my fucking doctor just say "You might think about losing a few pounds" and never follow it up instead of hitting me with the weight

I'm pretty sure your doctor would lose his job, telling you that.

just fucking lose the weight, if you're sick the way you live, as a fat person. if you die, as a fat person, that's your fault.

Spite. I want everyone who secretly thinks I can't do it to feel like shit when I end up having a much better body than they do.

>start lifting at 16
>go from 150 to 185
>think im ugly and fat as fuck because i browse Veeky Forums
>girls hit on me or stare at me on a daily basis baby please
>move to new city
>neet life
>go on schizo meds
>suddenly balloon up to 285lb
>use keto and conscious dieting
>245
you never appreciate things until you lose them

Then tell me what you he/you were possibly trying to exlain me. Enlighten me with that wisdom of yours.

>Shaming the fat fucks who obviously browse this thread is the best way to rid of them.
You're not going to rid of them. Atleast they're mostly in one thread which you can hide if it really hurts your little heart.

A deep undying hate for humanity.

I've been noticing a weird pattern with my weight loss and it's really starting to annoy me.

In the first two weeks of the month I'll drop about 5 pounds, and then the last two weeks of the month I'll have some weird plateau where I'll stay the same until the beginning of the next month. I'd really like to break that cycle somehow, because I'd love to lose more than 5 pounds a month.

>Wake up
>Start my day drinking soda and eating fries
Will I ever make it?

not today, might as well gorge on chocolate and cake and try again tomorrow

I have a gay friend who is (thus far) the only person to notice and compliment my weight loss. he showers me in compliments every time we meet. i'm not gonna suck his dick but at this point i'm honestly lifting for him because i'm 64lbs down and no one but him has said anything about it

>64lbs down
progress pics?

>ran out of bananas, can't make a proper shake
>no yogurt left, either

oh shoot, guess I won't be eating today...

Because I hate myself.

he's either wayyy into you, or the best bro ever..

he's a keeper, honey

>64lbs down
From what? If you less than 250lbs it should show a great deal. If you weigh a lot more than that you probably won't get compliments until you resemble a normal person again.

Is he hot?

I don't really know at this point. Losing the weight has just made me more depressed.

>14lbs from super morbidly obese
>doc says at that weight I'd be a gastric bypass candidate
wat do bros?
years of restriction and misery and relapse and depression
or months of good eating and a healthier life after?

You don't honestly think a gastric bypass is the magic bullet, do you? Develop some discipline.