195 pounds

305x5 bench (touch and go)

Solid bro

Bench routine?

Are you a hodge twin?

5'11 180lbs 285 for 5 reps

No im to small and white.

literally me minus 10 pounds

i do have a wider and bigger upper body than you (21 inch weirdly wide shoulders and thick neck) so there's that.

Nice gains, need more back. Link to uncensored pics pls

whose panties are those

Mine are 21.5", my waist is 34 inches. That is why it looks smaller.

Just a regular progressive overload routine, have run smolov in the past though and I'm thinking about doing it again

;-)

Melbourne?

Did someone forgot to work their calves? lol

>white
doubt.jpg

I would deep fry your underwear and eat it for breakfast

>people unironically think bench press matters

Heavy squats and weighted pullups are the only thing any human ever needed

188 cm
80 kg

Bench - 145x5

Been cutting for a while time to bulk??

Thought I'd take a fun pic haha
I'll soon be cutting so I can eat as much as I want during Christmas season

nice noodle legs chicken little

Bench is 3 plates for reps btw

I think you know the answer to that one, butterbean.

I'm gonna assume you calling me butterbean means I'm still a fetboi?

I only do machines

Why do you want us to tell you don't you have eyes bro

are you in prison?

Because I thought my friends in the /current body thread/ could help me with my /current body/

No why? Lol

Give us a real photo faggot not one with a pump, angles and mad lighting

Bro why are You so mad Show me your gains

just the spartan room

6'11 152
Bench went down 20 lbs after I stopped hitting chest every day, least I had a chance to fix my form

>6'11
>152
THANK YOU MR SKELTAL

You know what I meant nigger

Would totally bang that ass

No homo tho

Our supreme leader

6 fucking 11 youre too tall nigga you best be ballin or some shit besides looking at niggas muscles on this website. white bitch boy

Leg day next week, Tammy?

Im bulkin for the first time in my life. 195 cm

what's that warpgate doing in your bathroom?

That's my belly button sir

Real old pic. Can't barbell bench anymore from shoulder issues. But at the time of this pic I could get 295 for 1 rep at 5'11" 175lbs. Never got 300 before shoulder blew and it kills me (could do 315 for reps on decline tho)

Awful Physique. Terrible proportions. Looks weak. feeble. Pathetic. Keep us updated on your laughable genetics with any new pics or clips.

5'6

6'
430 lbs 1 rep

187cm 92kg
benched 100kg for 1 clean rep on saturday for the first time in my life :)
Pic related is me in March vs me today.

mirin progress
whats your shoulder routine?

1 year progress today brehs, I only bench 1,5 pl8 tho

Srs dude get well in the head soon. I can sense your in the verge of starten to make it if you let go this critical mindset. It will benefit you greatly on a personal level
Look at his shoulders its just a bad angled picture

Like I said to Meany mcMeanface above you look good but its a bad angle bad pose bad clothes but nm. You should take a pic in boxers with a different pose and different mirror like a bathroom mirror
Good bench at that bw also. I am about the same height but I weigh 206 and bench 240 for 2-3 maybe. No estat
What helped me a lot with recurring injuries (shoulder + knees +wrists) was getting into the more internal parts of lifting/sports generally, like mental training to control your thought and focus on thinking about things you want to achieve rather than worrying or looking for bad things coming, be positive and believe that you can instead of thinking bad things will happen, this cant be true it is too good theres gotta be a catch etc
I do some qi gong yoga and meditation, and also a lot of Law of Attraction stuff from Abraham-Hicks, things like paying attention to your thoughts and promote good thought and let go of bad one, and also a lot of mental writing exercises
I am practically injury free now, I am 33 and I go to the gym for 6-7 days a weekend and lift as heavy as I feel like doing
When I was at my worst, like maybe 3 years ago, I was bad. Like thought I was gonna die or never get well from this injury. These things help

Great fucking job bro srs

Befriend some power lifters at your gym or check some Youtube videos on bench technique I bet you got a lot more of dat dere hidden power level

Again, good fucking job. Skin looking great too

Great progress
How much do you weigh in left pic?
Also post routine + diet pls

what routine did you start out with? i am you from march but in late august

5'7 170lbs

stats

I'm below intermediate by Veeky Forums standards, but Ive never lifted for strength ever. I don't do barbell stuff except for Squat and I never go below 5 reps so unless you want to know a bunch of Dumbbell weights and reps it's sort of irrelevant.

Video? That's impressive as fuark.

>tfw fell for the "squats and deads are enough for abs" meme
Bench stuck at 255 for 1

Looking good brother, you planning on cutting more or bulking up this winter?

Thicc, solit, toight.
Good work mang.

Awful Physique. Terrible proportions. Looks weak. feeble. Pathetic. Keep us updated on your laughable genetics with any new pics or clips.

>shoulde routine
for the first couple of months I did side lateral raises virtually every workout, either using cables or dumbells.
Fucked up my shoulders pretty badly and had to go see a physiotherapist for the past 2 months, learned that it was because I was neglecting my rotator cuffs. Some adjustments to posture had to be made, but long lesson short: don't overtrain delts and train rotatorcuffs. Wish I had seen this video much earlier - it describes my situation perfectly:
youtube.com/watch?v=tBR4N95asKo

I weighed 87kg(ish) in the left pic, now 92kg.

I started with 3 fullbodyworkouts a week and then fairly quickly switched to PPLPPLx. My legs aren't pictured on the left, but I was always very lucky with them and usually skipped leg day with no real consequences.

Now during summer holidays I've been putting pretty much everything into diet & routine, so it's quite intensive and I won't be able to keep it up once I go back to uni but this is where I made most of my progress:

Breakfast
>1/3-1/2 avocado
>2-3 eggs
>50-80g Fish
>2-3 pieces of bread
>a kiwi, handful of fruit (strawberries, cherries, blackberries, physalis, raspberries)

Physiotherapy for one hour every day (I have issues with my lower back, elbows and shoulders, hence no deadlifts)

back home for a small snack (piece of bread with fish and a glass of milk/orange juice)
and preworkout (I'm still using MyPre preworkout, never actually tried anything else but I'm sure it's not the best one out there)

jog to the gym (it's like a 3 minute jog but my physiotherapist makes me)

I only did push or pull succesively until I was worn out (usually 5-6 days in a row) and weaved in squats, lower back, abs, obliques and calfes when I was feeling like it

Push day:

BB Bench 5x5 or 5/3/1/3/5
BB OHP 5x5

these are the only excercises where I go heavy, the rest is 3-4 x 8-10 with as much time under tension as possible.

rotator cuff work (both internal and external rotation, 3x10 per side)
cable flys
cable tricep isolation
(I would do cable delt work but my shoulders are still too sore)

DB Bench, incline bench and OHP (order of these varies but 3 sets of each)
DB flys/incline flys
(side lateral raises if my shoulders weren't fucked up)

then I stretch my lower body. Between each stretch I do 15 push ups of some variation, it usually accumulates to 6-9 sets of pushups depending on how well I'm doing. I also do some bodyweight lower back excercises at this point.

I run for usually around 10 minutes, I'm a horrendous jogger though and at this point very exhausted.

Pull day:

I have pretty severe issues with any pulling-related excercise because my grip strength is horrendous and elbow tendants inflamed. I know that this is a symptom of overtraining and I should slow down, but body dysphoria and the high I get from working out is too strong.

Romanian Deadlifts 3x5
BB row 5x10

DB rows

face pulls
rear delt cable crossover
machine rows
lat pulldowns

bicep curls (type varies)
DB rows again

again, stretching lower body because lower back issues and working the lower back a little bit. I also do sets of 15 pushups on Pullday because I have a need to show off the volume of pushups I can do at the gym to satisfy my fragile ego.

again, I will give my best attempt at running despite the fact that I'm a horrendous jogger for around 10 minutes

Prolly gunna cut a few bf% and then do a super slow controlled bulk up to 185 this winter

when I'm home I eat a fucktonne of fruit again and take a nap.
after that nap I spend 2-3 hours of the day with my family or on Veeky Forums and then have dinner

>3 types of vegetables
>300-500g of chicken, beef, or some other meat
>sometimes mushrooms
>just throw that shit in a wok

then I go to sleep

Idk if anyone actually cared for my full lifestyle but there you have it. The best advice I can give you is to ask your personal trainer (if you have one) what his qualifications are and if they're garbage (which they usually are), bolt. Get yourself a physiotherapist that actually knows what they're doing or you'll fuck yourself up.

5'7", 172lbs, I bench 3x220 with pause on my chest.

>I hate my lats inserts
>t-thanks dad...

>W O K B O I S
I'm making stir fry tonight. Thanks for the idea user.

How am I doing, Veeky Forums?

5'7, 165 pounds

Currently a couple months into a bulk, aiming for 170-175 before I cut.

I feel fat as fuck. The half natty lighting in my bathroom is what keeps me going lol

t. dyel

Started a good month ago and I'm pretty satisfied. 182cm (6'0 i think) and 75kg

5'10 182 pounds

looks solid, train your butt more

3 months of calisthenics.... Am i auschwitz skelly or dyel?
Also sorry for my ps skills

Do you not do front squats? front squats are what they mean by squats are enough for abs... front squats overhead squats and the other olympic lifts get your trunk really thick.

What are some butt exercises? I do some pretty heavy squats every workout. SS ftw

5'11, 185 lbs
dat creatinebloat and shit lighting

G L U T E B R I D G E

continue doing SS, when you're done with the program do hip extensions if your ass is still small

Thanks for the reply, the pic is random one from 3+ years ago and it's the only one I have on my phone from a time in my life when my bench was decent so that why I used it for this thread. But I agree it definitely would look better with a good angle and light. I'm not too worried about the troll, my physique was pretty decent at the time and I was damn strong for my weight. I'm a bit leaner now but also with less muscle mass. I appreciate the sympathy on injuries, my joints are very hypermobile so I just really have to listen to my body in the gym. I can't go as heavy as possible anymore and definitely don't do one rep max anymore. I've torn my ACL twice, both shoulder labrums, my hip labrum and a meniscus tear. I've also got some bicep tendonitis right now I'm trying to work through.

>elbow tendonitis
lotsa neutral grip rows/pulldowns to offset strain on bicep tendons
do lots of eccentric dumbell curls on preacher bench with super light weight, 3x25 or something

and by elbow I mean bicep, excuse my retardness

5'7/19/165 pounds/cutting from 220, want to get to, 145.

I bench 150 for 3.

thanks good to know

You aren't fat, but your lats look.weird as fuck and you need to work your forearms.

Even without a before picture i can tell you would have made more progress in a gym

Let this be a lesson to bodyweight fags

230x1, yes I used the 2.5lb plates.

I should be able to (in theory) hit 245x1, but I haven't bothered maxing out in a short while now. Been trying 5x5s @ 185&195 with my PPL to see if it could get me some gains over the past couple weeks.

150... lbs for 3 reps??

Shit man, you haven't been working out that long have you? I'm 5'10" 158lbs and still hit 225 for 3 even though I'm on a cut.

Nah, I've been working out around 7 months, 4 of those were on a 1200 suicide cut so I literally didn't get any progress done but I do feel better about losing it. Currently working every day on chest while on 2100 calories which is still a pound lost a week, gonna try to hit 200 lbs by the end of the year.

I just want to get to a low weight before actually full on strength building because I genuinely hate how I look currently.

Bench and row prs today :)

Remember to do dips and pull-ups and start adding weights once it gets too easy.

Lol that wispy hair. Cut that shit bro, it doesn't suit you.

Feel like we have kind of similar proportions breh

this is one of the sexiest cbts ive seen in a while, so much dick id suck in this thread

You mean 6'1, right? Nebereber 6'11

Mirin
Your body fat is just high, your abs are fine. Also mirin

5'11, 164 lbs
Bench 205x1

lmao
>holding the sink
I did that when I was a dyel, makes you look twice as big
now post unflexed, unpumped, faggot