Looks matter

>looks matter

>tfw the girl probably weights more than him

Dude looks like a skinny version of Chad. He definitely has Chad confidence

he's better looking than her

Oddly hot. Maybe because it's a girl who is genuinely into it and not just performing for the camera or hyper aware of it. I like the leg movements. There is surprisingly little of this sort of shit on the web.

Can someone give sauce

me and my gf m8

stop posting this on every board you dumb dyel

woah never seen so much denial condensed in a so little post

>a girl likes him
>he must be
>6'5
>be 8+/10
>have 8" dick
>make 6 figures

the post

i dont like her leg movements. her guard sucks, he immedidately got inside and started doing some offensive kisses

Sauce

I don't care what she looks like I just want a women to wrap her arms around me like that

Underrated

she looks good what are you on about

>Wanting to date out of shape Asian chicks
You sure have some low standards OP

I was thinking about her guard immediately watching this. Fuck.

She's obviously not Asian tho...

>avoid Veeky Forums for 5 months
>get curious on whats new
>this is the first thread i see
To the webpage block list you go

feeling bad that some skelly has a gf who is into him while your gf is iron?

Where is this from and where can i find it?

yes

>Where is this from
every normies room

>where can i find it
talk to girls

when will we see her penis ?

The Chad-pill is actually social cyanide developed by shitposters and distributed by self-conscious "betas".
These betas use the Chad-pill to ignore their shit, boring personality.

Looks do matter, but there are trumps to that. I had a friend who was a genius at playing piano, I think he slaid most pussy around.

I don't get it. She is fat and ugly.

>tfw no gf to do offensive kisses to

No

she needs to lose some weight

Whether or not you like it this is a good looking guy. Fit fags sometimes seem to suffer the utter delusion that their physical strength is the only thing women are attracted to.

he looks below average to me but that's what makes it so great

No shit. This is Veeky Forums. We know.

I am really jelly desu senpai.
good for him tho

fat? what's skinny for u then

Also if you never approach someone else it's hardly ever going to happen.

neither are very good looking but the vid is cute
t. Chad

>''ohh sorry, this must be the wrong apartment''
What happens next?

he dies from sun exposure because he's a gay vampire

>looks matter

He's certainly not ugly, just dyel

>tfw forever missed out on teenage love

i know that feel

>29 khv

Thats fucking gay as fuck

It's the same puppy love new relationship bubble you get every time you fall in love with someone new. You didn't actually miss anything besides being 15 when it happens.

>tfw only got a tiny taste of it.
I think it's just as bad.

TFW I get more action in BJJ than I've gotten from a grill all year

He is above average

Sorry, but it is not. As it isn't playing your first videogame in your 30s, or your first ride in a rollercoaster. Or anything for that mather.

Teenage love is one of the best feelings in the world

I was expecting that

Better off tbf. It's awkward, distressing, and you would cringe and/or scream internally remembering it in your late twenties. Plus, in the 0.5% chance it works out, you aren't the same person you will be in even your mid-twenties, and neither is she. Worse, she never got to have her slut/experimenting/party phase and will instead have it later.

Better to be in your 30s and able to date 20s/40s range, and get them nubile and experianced but looking to commit. Even if you aren't.

>you will never experience this ever

FUCKING END IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

are you being serious? look at his face and body. fuck, even his hair is receding. this guy is not above average, he's average at best if i'm being generous. i'd say he's below average.

She's pretty average too. What's appealing about the gif is how they both seem to be into each other, and that's what people want more than anything.

>tfw didn't miss out of teenage love

The girl is nobodyeven/afinedayforbananafish/eliza19. She's a dirty camwhore and the dude has a small dick.

looks like she just does solo stuff

>body

disregarded

96% of female attraction is based solely on FACE, girls don't give a FUCK about your body unless it begins to affect your face (obese). Just LMAO if you think a girl will say no to pic related because he doesn't look like he lifts. Why are gymcels so delusional?

he cuts your head in half and steals your power

that roasties reaction reaction made me spit out my drink

Thats not her lmao

She's chubby and has hairy pits. I'd say the kid is the attractive one here.

FUCK

>while your gf is iron
Honestly when you put it like that it makes my dick diamonds for my qtpl8s

I got two years of fantastic teen love, she was a virgin when we started dating but her parents were total cucks that let her sleep over at my house every weekend, they even bought her the pill so I nutted inside her every time we had sex, kinda sad that I'll probably never experience love like that again but pic related

This webm made me really sad. No matter who I hook up with, no matter how many prostitutes I fuck, only one girl has given me this kind of affection and that was 3 years ago. I just want a gf so bad, sex without love has just become masturbation to me

She should shave her pits

Stop talking, virginoid.

> I AM THIRTY-TWO YEARS OLD

> PLEASE KILL ME

>Do BJJ primarily for 3 years
>Didn't think of that

Sort yourself out

That guy does look like he lifts you retard
If he was some twig with 9" arms he'd have a much harder time of getting girls

To each his own I guess. I have to say new love is the same feeling each time for me whether it was my high school girlfriend or my current one. Those early days are the same butterflies in my stomach feeling each time.

cope more

> tfw missed out on fighting for last chance for Europe with the most elite fighting force that has ever walked the face of this planet

The hurt is the samr for me each time... people said it would get easier... didn't.

Experiece what bruv ? Fucking rolling with some tramp that would allow herself to be filmed getting fucked ?

How the fuck can parents be "cucks"? Piss off

Literally every guy in that picture is a college athlete and lifts, the one you posted has an average face even, so thanks for proving my point.
Just fucking kill yourself already

I'm on phone what the fook is going in OP webm
Post a link to it

My hair looks identical to that guys.

How do I fix it`?

A cuck has just become someone who lets others disrespect them. In relationships, a cuck makes sense in the literal definition of the word. To be cheated on and accepting of it due to lack of self respect. A cuck parent is just a parent that is disrespected and removed from authority, to the degree in which they physically bring the kid whos nutting inside their daughter regularly the pill. Thats a cuck. Would you let some degenerate piece of shit do that to your daughter?

who /bjj/ here

Lol this guy is a virgin loser lmao at the hover hand