for me, 4 or 7 looking at this picture

This. They have cooties and are weird.

Don't have one

IM A GIRL AND I LOVR BIG BLACK DICKSON

Otter mode, swimmer body

3, 9, 11

black, and with big calves

roll

it isn't an accident the most disciplined and enlightened groups of males in the world do not mix or deal with females

1, 4, or 11.

But I am 5ft with a big ass, so I desire to be manhandled by a big guy 4 me.

there are no girls on the internet

How to get 4 ???

How to get 3 ??

Natty-muscular. While I admire bears and heavy lifters for their determination, as a 5'2'' midget I'd be afraid of being crushed in bed.

if there are girls here, why do you lurk somewhere you will be constantly sexually harassed if you dont pretend to be a man? do you have some weird fantasy about getting gang raped by niggers?

Literally any of these except 2,10 or 12. I'm not fussed, most male torsos look good to me tbch. 5 is a bit much

>tfw I'm a 6, on my Bronson bulk atm.

>tfw have to pretend i'm an extremely weak man to get advice

>tfw thinking of you hurting ;_;

F O U R
O
U
R

london

You learn to ignore /pol/ and /r9k/ stuff real quick. Besides, fph threads can be entertaining. And most of the time girls do pretend to be men (or are at least believed to be men), since most people write in first person.

Don't knock it till you try it, sweetie.

9 if the best you can hope for if you're a lanklet

For me, 1, 4 and 7seem the most beautiful. I think this graph is missing bigger guys though. 3 has unfortunate body shape, it kinda hurts to look at...
but who cares desu, i aint a qt3.14 cardio bunny myself, probably will end up with a 2.

lol that seriously sucks. i feel bad for you.

4 is what I'm working toward, don't care about super low bf%

LARPer here
i like builtfat bearmode

>black, and with big calves
>big calves
once you go big calves, we don't want you back

london posters, even worse than BRAAAP posters

I thought all small girls wanted to be fucked silly by a big muscly bear while making an ahegao.

4 or 11. I like big barrel chested guys. Meaty bear mode is really attractive. I don't like ottermode.

>be me
>7 could literally be me
ty kind stranger :)

>LARPer
>Live Action Role Player
>Role plays on the Internet

>5 ft, big ass
post pic you dirty bellibone

thats what women think the natty muscle limit is

who hasnt fantasized about being raped by niggers at some point in their life? im male btw

no i meant LARPer is what i do in real life

Swedish?

kek

This chart is so stupid, it's missing many levels of muscle mass and definition.
5 is the most jacked out of those, and the next one is 1 or 4 who don't have anywhere even close to 5's muscle mass. There should be lots of modes in between those, for example the classic Greek God mode with 5's upper body but smaller legs for the perfect proportions.

Why would you ignore /pol/ stuff? Important information for the future of you and your loved ones, if you are European and don't want to be torn into pieces by a mob of shitskins. It will be all of our fate soon.

desu, i don't get it how other girls can like white dudes

what's the appeal of it, honestly?
Most of them got shitty personalities, are weak and have nothing going in their lives
Atleast black dudes are always more stronger, better looking, age less and are good in sex.
I don't care how much butthurt you people can get most girls here can agree

Hahaha nice LARP Tyrone.
I rate 8/10.

Bearmode/Strongfat, Builtfat, Built. Depends on the guy.

>tfw started from 8, now close to 4 (arms not big enough yet)

(you)
Seriously. Youre baiting needs work.

I would definitely go for number 4.

Preach!