Who /eatingdisorder/ here?

Who /eatingdisorder/ here?

I'm 0.5 kgs from finally being underweight. I also get lightheaded a lot now.

girl or boy? legitimately cant tell

Boy. Pic related is a chick on ED twitter who is probably going to die next month

That's not you, is it? If it is, you really need to get some help.

Why did you decide to join the Darkwraiths, was it for humanity or for New Londo?

Chicks get deadly erectile dysfunction now?

ED: Eating Disorder

> what's wrong with you?
>I don't like to eat

What a shit "disorder".

Oh, I thought the ED stood for Encyclopaedia Dramatica. That made me think WTF would ED have a twitter page for.

I was 54.5kg (120lbs) at 6"1. Had low blood pressure, slow pulse, 0 libido (didn't jerk off for months), felt cold constantly, neurotic thoughts (compulsive exercise - stood up and walked on the spot for like hours each day while reading nutrition articles). It wasn't about my appearance - I thought I was gonna die young from an unhealthy lifestyle, so I had to compensate by eating only healthy foods and exercising. Ironically my lifestyle before was probably fine and having an eating disorder did more damage than anything else.

Have you considered not being retarded?

I don't eat enough to make the most of my gains but that's largely because Im lazy when it comes to eating and I have a fairly limited budget at the moment.

Neither, infinite invasions my man

Time for some /thinspo/ lads

Just get help. Therapist, medication and so on. 10% of people with anorexia die.

>>>/fat/

>0 libido

Mine is weird now. I can go a week without even thinking about sex and then something random will make me want to rub one out.

I want off this ride

post skinnyfat belly
I know you have one

Jesus christ, lose some weight you fucking landwhale.

Get the fucking harpoons, good god.

Not posting anything but I've got a six pack. Its the reason why started all this bullshit to begin with

>tfw its not even good

Is it a eating disorder if I can't bear to bring myself to bulk? I used to be a fatty-fat maximus, not so much anymore, abs are showing. But I just have a phobia of the thought of eating a surplus in calories, I'd rather be stuck at ottermode than bulking stupidly. Likely too weak willed for my own good.

you're not ottermode

Nice muscle definition bro

I had a BMI of 17.5 and I wasn't as skinny as OP. Pic is not him.

been floating around 18.5bmi for weeks now
just can't get lower
might have to *shudder* exercise

>been floating around 18.5bmi for weeks now

Having any health issues?

just hypotension
but I've dropped 12st (168lbs) in the past year so I don't even know what 'normal' is supposed to feel like any more

Someone post her cheeky labia slip