Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pm8_cohgVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slowly throw each one in the trash

one per day won't kill you, you fag

I eat one.

Back to /fat/

smash her head against wall

Id literally give up anything to have someone that cared enough about me to cook for me.

breh

They're clearly burnt on the bottom.

aw fuk bye

>i'm sorry honey but i can't eat them
>if i eat one people on mongolian basketweaving forum will tell me i'm never gonna make it and that i'm disappointing zyzz
>who's zyzz?
>no i don't care about zyzz more than about you
>i love you
>please come back

My ex made these for me once, sweetest girl ever. Too bad she left me because Im a cunt.

Make mental gains brehs, if youre not mentally stable you cannot hope to keep a girl around anyways

>Make mental gains brehs, if youre not mentally stable you cannot hope to keep a girl around anyways

Meanwhile, schizophrenic girls can get 100s of men within minutes.

I came here to pretend I could eat sweets, not feel feels

who creampied your gf's cookies

>eat one because I'm not a cunt
>don't even care if they taste good
>just happy someone loved me enough to make cookies especially for me

HNNNGGGG
those look amazing

thats even better . you get crunchy, fluffy ice cream, and soft cookie texture in every bite

The psychotic women almost always like being fucked like you're a jackhammer and are more often than not open to anal

My folks died when I was very young. I was in state run boarding school. Imagine the service that you get at the DMV, now imagine that is what you get as a child that just wants to be loved. I took advantage of free college when I turned 18 and got myself a good career, a nice house, a sporty car but all I want is anyone that will love me. Forget worrying about being a virgin I just want love.

My own social anxiety makes it so hard for me to even make friends. Male co workers want to be friends but I cold shoulder then because I don't know how to be a "friend". Women start talking to me but I loose my spaghetti so fast I look retarded.

I'm fairly sure if I died the only person that would notice would be the Amazon guy when he noticed I was taking the packages he has been leaving for me.

I blame the men for that. Too many desperate fucks who just want to get their dick wet no matter what

Try it anyways. Try to make friends, try to talk to girls. Even if it feels impossible. If you never try it will never get better

I'd brew coffee and eat them, my metabolism doesn't give a shit

>zelda-muffins
Wew lad, you must be a hell of a cunt for not improving yourself for her sake

If I was cutting I would unironically refuse it even if it would mean losing my lovely gf who cooks cookies.

>implying liking zelda games are in any way special

1 in 2 millenials know who zelda is bro

>tfw you had an opportunity to get an education and blew it
>parents don't want you living with them doing a trade, too low status
>just wasting away in home between lifts until you get thrown out
what if trying makes it worse? I either come off as an annoying autist or an avoidant fag.

I'd eat as many as I wanted, because I'm not a little bitch. If your macros are balanced that precariously, take away a little something else. Or fast for a day. Holy shit, the autism in this thread, eat it if you want to, don't if you don't. And you people wonder why you don't succeed.

Tried my best, we stayed together for quite a long time. Longer than I expected

But eventually I started taking her for granted and fell back into my old ways

Dont worry I have plenty of regret myself

I'm following the 25gr of sugar per day rule, all of it comes from fruit, zero processed shit. I've never feel this good in my life, never tired. If a bitch tries to take this from me, I will dump her and I will consider punching her.

As long as you are sincere to people, why would they hate you? Just dont lie or be fake

Eat one or two, fuck the gf more and eat less the next few days since you've got extra calories to burn.

If she doesn't say "Le cookies are ready" after making them, kick that bitch to the curb.

>white stuff in the middle
>made with love

m8, she's prepping you to eat her creampied vagoo

imagine having no social gains whatsoever

answer with
>"WHY DONT YOU GO AN FUCK A NIGGER YOU DISGUSTING PIG"

Eat one, thank her with a massive fuck ending with full facial splatter.

everything in that is fine except the palm oil and sugar.

I would sub the palm oil for coconut oil, add more hazel and cocoa, change the skimmed milk powder for whey, and sub the sugar for cane sugar or even molasses.

Fuck that would make a great rub

Tear them in half
Let her lick the cream
Get horny
Use sex as an exuse not to eat

awwww, that's cute. Too bad you're a cunt m8, especially if she was pretty.

>sub the sugar for cane sugar or even molasses.
same shit moron,enough with the meme tier "healthy" sugars, Sugar is sugar,eat it or not but don't think there exist healthier options . Maybe honey but with honey(real.raw honey ) you get different enzimes and other scarce micronutrients that science is only now really investigating. There's a reason humans and other mammals risked their life trying to get it,even in jungle enviroments where fruits are a plenty.

Imagine not being able to lose weight because you keep caving in to social pressure.

eat all of them and then hateful fuck her

How big do you have to get before you can wear this at the gym unironically?

>He's such a lazy cuck an extra 5 minutes of cardio isn't worth making his partner happy
I bet you let Jamal fuck her too so you don't lose any gains.

Each of those pixels is handcut,she probably bought/made 10 different colours,of that fondant thing they use at cake shops.
user what did you do to fuck up a girl who loved you that much? That\s almost autismo level of affection

dyel

I hear you

>tfw coming from a home where even parents didn't care enough to cook for

+1

She was always giving me so much, I got spoiled, thought she would never leave me no matter what. The whole story is too much shit for a fitness board. Tl;dr I was dumb and selfish and she DID leave me

Been 2 years since and I havent even dated anybody else, Im eaten up by guilt and regrets, I dont feel like I deserve such happiness again for destroying something so good.

Fuck how did we go from cookies to feels

I'm coming down from a week-long piano mourning bruhs, don't do this

Everyone wants to be liked. If you broadcast you want to spend time with them and build a relationship, they'll probably be nice to you.

At least 2/3/4/5 and roiders shoulders

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=6pm8_cohgVg
In short

>Face it. Practice being in social situations.
>Concentrate on the other people. Every time you get anxious, you're falling inside yourself, and not paying attention to what is around you. Instead of worrying about how you are appearing, pay attention and try to make those around you comfortable.
>Listen to what people are saying, and ask them questions about it, or about themselves. Listen to their answers. They'll like you immediately. Hardly anyone listens.

not gonna make it.

Call my doctor and tell him the meds have stopped working and I'm still seeing her.

Have one! They dont even count!

i have a gf ??

>Eat some of those.
>Reduce calories for your next meals

See? It's not that hard.

Do you think everyone here is a fat fuck?

Jesus Christ, I rarely recommend that but seriously, get her back. Go get her back, now.

Im germanic

>tfw eat shit like that all the time and outlift, outlook Veeky Forums completely
>tfw we just made cookies and fucked on the table as they were cooking
>tfw literally chad

Are you me? Forcefully becoming independent sucks.

Most peoples didnt risk their lives for honey fampai

Those nepalese madmen do it because that honey is made from some kind of psychotropic pollen. Thet do it to get high, not because of some "10 amazing health benefit of honey you didnt hear about"

Tried, failed

Die then

>eat them all
>slap her around for a bit
>hatefuck
>cum in her ass while choking her
>tell her if she ever pulls that shit again I'll skin her dog alive
gotta know how to take control of the relationship man

Those look fucking amazeballs.....
YOU NEED THAT INSULIN SPIKE CMON

It does suck. I left home at 16 and rarely saw my family again and they died over a decade ago. It was a miserable twenties being bitter and angry. But now at thirty I can reflect back at it and most of the people that matter say that I'm the kindest person they know, so I take that I didn't take my sucky circumstances with me at least.

?? What happened bud?

My girlfriend would already know I don't like sweets.

>eat delicious empty carbs
>drink a pint of milk
>go do sprints to use blood sugar spike
E Z

He's a Dominican mutt who pretends that he's not half black and is part of the "Mediterranean" master race. He calls everybody who is white a "germanic pig" in some sort of fuk whitey muh dik muffuga compensation.

>Zelda
Fucking CASUALS

Eat one tell her i love them and account for it with the rest of my day.

Its really not hard

Calories in calories out

you're a fucking autist who has never been in a relationship

>not getting in all your calories within 15 minutes of waking up

This jesus christ

Watching your diet and not being autismus maximus are perfectly compatible

But the fuck do i expect from a bunch of retards discussing shit like jaw-growth, optimal rep ranges and alpha-beta nonsense.

Lmao i like to imagine the people in the cbt talking about that and i laugh 10/10

Eat them and then workout a little more to burn off the extra calories. I want to be fit but I know that a person has to really care about me to make cookies for me. Nothing takes priority over my relationships ,be it with my friends,my parents, my siblings or my gf.

>Too bad she left me because Im a cunt.
Hey now we have something in common, don't you hate yourself daily? I do.

you guys should get back together
'hey remember those cookies you made I realized that you really cared about me and I didn't recognize that and this time I'll be better

no, but we think YOU are a fat fuck

>this mad because he doesn't have a PSL 8+ jaw

Just eat them all in one sitting and guzzle down some laxative afterward.
Literally shit all of it out before your body can absorb it.

same boat user

thought she would be the mother of my children

not to sound too faggy, but everyone who comes into our lives does so to teach us something

the question is whether you learn the lesson

don't long for something that clearly wasn't meant to be, all pain stems from attachment.
Rather, go forward as a new person, with these painful experiences serving as a reminder to value those who you want to remain in your life

Pretty sure you must be retarded

You know the body doesnt work like that, right?

That bitch knows I'm cutting and supports my goals.

you must be retarded if you think your body will absorb all the shit in those ice cream bars in a matter of minutes.

If I was your roommate, I'd cook breakfast for you :)

Eat them cookies and then eat your gfs pussy, you cuck. My girl is useless in kitchen

Flex untill you go red in the face, shit your pants and pass out.

>not eating the semen out of her pussy after you cum in her

All those gains are going down the drain, user!

One per day probably would, one like once a week is whatever.

Eat a couple of them as a meal, not caring about your macros, then look at the recipe and help her improve by making them healthier. And next time she makes them, tell her they're better.

>girlfriend bakes almost daily
>her mom bakes me shit about once a week
>all of her friends invite us out to eat at fast food places three or four times a week

At a certain point you have to start saying no.

>sub the sugar for cane sugar
the fuck do you think sugar is?

>everything in that is fine except the palm oil and sugar.
>everything in that is fine except 80% of it

was I just trolled?

>wait for cheat day
>eat all the cookies in one sitting
>fuck her hard and call her a good girl

You can always tell who's new to fitness by how autistic they get in normal, every-day situations. These newfags get excited about their new hobby and it takes them over, now fitness is a "lifestyle" for them. It's kind of like the IG whores who start squatting then go out and buy a million pairs of spandex and post pics of protein powder and shit.

In reality, anyone who's been into lifting or fitness >1 year will act like a normal person in this situation (even if they're cutting):

>yes, sweetie, thanks so much for thinking of me :)
*eat one or two*
>that tasted great, I appreciate you
*adjusts their daily diet to account for all the sugar they just ate, or if they're even more normal, won't care about the added calories*

It's always autists that bite off more than they can chew. baka

Eat one with her, make a joke about how she must love creampies, then tell her we need to burn off the calories together upstairs