Is farmer strenght real?

Is farmer strenght real?

yeah, work for decades in a job with a lot of manual labour and you'll end up pretty fucking strong. not aesthetic, but strong.

lumberjack strenght vs farmer strenght?

and you'll cripple your spine, your knees and your joints through the years

This. I'm a third generation farmer and both my grandfather and father never went to a gym but where stupidly strong. However around 60 my dad dropped like 40 lbs and has pretty bad arthritis and joint problems.

Yup. A farm boy will be way stronger in comparison to a city kid. It's all the baling and shit they do.

GOMAD + SS.

It depends on what you're farming and what tipe of lumber operation. Each one has fat ass equipment operators and ripped grunt workers. I'd say farming is less repetitive and works more muscles though

THEY DON'T WANT NUN

I wonder if Aj goes to the gym or is his body all from jumping from corner to corner and lifting heavier guys

Yeah just look at the throngs of swole Mexicans

Mexican bean pickers aren't farmers

define stupidly strong, what were they lifting

Not that guy but there is a reason farmer walks are considered one of the best if not the best exercise for the whole body, and i guess farmers do farmer walks a lot. I'd say you can get pretty fucking strong if you do them everyday for 30+ years

every farm i have visited to pick my own fruit along with those farmers markets i have been to, all of them look like an average person.

im pretty sure a farmer would not be able to out lift someone who actually lifts. Its not the 1950s anymore, there are these things called tools to make work easier

Here's your farmer

But in all seriousness most people who farm look like average people and just have more stamina from actually working, they're not necessarily that strong nowadays.

It depends on the farm. Some farmers can work pretty much entirely from a vehicle and lift something heavy maybe once a month. Other small grain or cattle farms require a lot of carrying equipment or feed buckets around on foot daily

Can confirm, I work on a farm and no one is especially strong but they hardy as fuck. 12 hour days straight labour and no one bitches

Its like those MMA fighters/boxers that are skinny as fuck but somehow have enormous arms because all they do is punch a bag for hours. As long as you do something that involves any muscle in a significant way for hours and hours it will get bigger (ofc proper eating is like half of the process)

That dude probably has a farm hand on payroll to do all the lifting. Farmers aren't going to be pro-lifters but I would think most dyel farmers would still be stronger than most dyel office workers

do you actually believe that a farmer is carrying heavy intense weights all day or that the farmer is carrying a load that he/she thinks they can carry all day? If anything, construction workers would be much stronger than farmers

Shit dude if we're talking stamina then farmers are pretty high up there. Even fat old dudes will work 80 hour weeks

they aren't feeding their livestock all day though..... plus there is this thing called a wheelbarrow

Im not saying farmers are weak, I'm just saying the idea that they're powerhouses is wrong in most cases. Yes you'll get some that are really strong but it all depends on what they actually do, and most farmers don't do the same work they used to.

Probably not these days.
However any person that does physical work of any kind will always be stronger/have more endurance than someone who doesn't.

I feed mine twice a day and it takes a while. I'd rather tote buckets than push a wheelbarrow senpai

This made me think. if i all i did for my workouts was fucking 3 hours of heavy farmer walks until my grip is fucking dead and buried will i become strong?

I am a farmer brah. Construction workers probably would be stronger but I lift ;^)

so would you say you would be strong if you had not lifted? Or would you say you are basically average? Because im pretty sure an average person would be able to lift everything a farmer is lifting, just not as long as them.

your grip will. This is like asking if all you did was bench all day if you would become strong....

Strength? Yes. Is that body achievable through farm work only? Most likely not. At least not without some really good genes.

AJ is a turbo manlet, anyway. Gainst are easy for him.

I work on one and I use a decent amount of upper back and forearms, but it's not as difficult these days, lots of stuff is automated and done by machinery. You'll always need humans to get in weird positions to push and pull on shit. A strong back and hips help a lot. Pitching hay is also pretty good for your arms and core.
The only time I do actual farmer walks is when I carry sacks of dead piglets to the incinerator.

Yes, but it's more do to the regulation of daily routine.

Imagine being 5 years old and working on a farm, you wake up early, you eat big, you go back to work, you go to school, you come back home, eat big, finish work, go to sleep at 9.
Every day, for years. It's the perfect environment for creating a strong young man. My father was a farmer's son during the 60s and he was incredibly strong and skinny.
His bone density was much greater than any kid now days.

It's all about the resting and eating big.
Kids now days stay up to late, they eat unhealthy things, and sure they might workout, but back in the day you couldn't just go home and play video games.
When it was dark it was fucking bed time.

Now I have no idea what modern farmers lives are like.

Yea it's pretty much all repetition and stamina. An average person could work on a farm but after a few days they'd probably feel like shit until there bodies got used to it

Difference being Farmer walks train your whole body. if someone did only deadlifts with steady progression for like 3 years he would become insanely strong, same goes for farmer walks. maybe add in some arms isolation exercise and you are set

THEY DONT WUN NUN