Can we stop eating rice, chicken and broccoli for once? It's getting on my nerves and broccoli doesn't even taste good...

>Can we stop eating rice, chicken and broccoli for once? It's getting on my nerves and broccoli doesn't even taste good, stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

chibiericka.deviantart.com/art/Shinji-and-Asuka-553655249
grummancat.deviantart.com/art/Asuka-Outtake-541356830
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an awful thread

Sage

What an awful thread

>broccoli doesn't taste good

You blew it

why the fuck are you talking?

Sage this shit into oblivion

diets women will nerver understand thread?

> tfw Op

bitch eat what you want
*bites into live chicken* OH YEAH

NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT

mmm, Asuka...

Sage

What the FUCK are you doing in my livingroom
Get tf out before i throw you out the window

AND WERE YOU EATING MY FUCKING CHICKEN N BROC?

>this thread

It's hilarious that worthless nerds think they'll get chicks just because they are skinny or have a little bit of muscle when they can't even talk to them/look them in the eye.

broccoli tastes amazing though.

How can reifags compete?

good thread

Is there a video of this? Of the Asuka cosplayer being nude?

yes

Can you post it?

yes

Please dude, don't do this to us. Just give it, I'm reverse image searching and getting nothing

Give pls. I am obsessed with Asuka and that Russian cosplayer is very pretty.

yes

Can you stop posting this shit? If honestly beat the shit out of your dyel ass if I saw you irl. Reported and saged

I'm so grateful my parents fed me healthy food as a kid, I have no problem eating vegetables and I don't care for most fruits or super sweet shit.

>that Russian cosplayer
Do you know how she is?

Yeah her name is Alexandra Gaier, same girl as in OP's image. Does Asuka cosplay all the time, but this is the only instance I have ever seen of her wearing so little clothing.

>Does Asuka cosplay all the time
She also does Kate cosplay.

That photo has been around for a while, I think she was just being a slut at that point

she's not that qt russian
here's the link to (not the right pic but look at the background)

chibiericka.deviantart.com/art/Shinji-and-Asuka-553655249

BACK THE FUCK OFF!?

that is definitely a man cosplaying as asuka, she has more of a jaw than the weak fuck trying to be shinji. why do ugly people even try to cosplay

p u r e

id bang the chick in red

Who's Kate?
I doubt it, that... thing you just linked looks nothing like the girl in and also google image searching this confirms her as Gaier.

>slut-shaming
get the fuck out

back to tumblr you fat mutant hog

I have this girl as my wallpaper and my gf is getting really upset over it, how do I explain to her Asuka is just my waifu?

You have extremely low standards to the point that its sad. She's a 3/10 at . Maybe a 4/10 since she's not fat

Make her watch Neon Genesis Evangelion with you, including EoE.

faggot

do this and then promptly dump her

sigh found it for ya grummancat.deviantart.com/art/Asuka-Outtake-541356830 is not the russian

I guess not, but definitely not the horseface one either, doesn't look like her.
I guess this however just makes Gaier even more pure since she only does clothed cosplay.

>sigh
*stab him in the balls*
Back the fuck off!??

>try swallowing this then
*unzips dick*

Thats ChibiEricka.
She has a horrible case of horseface

perfect

2n8t on top gear

Broccoli and tartare sauce is fine to me.

>implying im on a cut and eating mostly chicken
red meat for me, its basically not summer anymore. either way, why would my gf and I always eat the same food

baka, asuka

>Am I fat, user?