/BMG/ - Bloatmaxxing General

Post bloatmaxxing tips, meals and bloatmaxxed physiques (whether they're your own or ones you use for bloatspo) ITT
Bloatmaxxing is ideal for EXPLOSIVE POWER, bloatmogging twinkcel geeks and having a dimorphic bodyweight
If you care about girly abs, being "aesthetic" or eating "healthy" GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5Rlsojcix8
youtube.com/watch?v=YLmzZmmK3R4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr-MQHjnOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>/psl/

PSL are all geeks who starve themselves and think being a MM twink is somehow ideal jfl if you think they appreciate bloatmaxxing tips on how to become a swole bloatlord

I love Kyriakos Grizzly. Dude is a legend. I think he's up to 210kg now. His friends are all interesting too. He trains with some pro boxer and also has what might as well be a clone that can bench 150x48

Holy fuck and I thought his 200kg for 14 perfect reps was impressive

Is this extra fat powerlifting or something?

I eat fuckloads of salt and ice cream but still can't get my bloat up FUCK I accidentally ran two miles today I'll never make it

People make fun of him but honestly show me someone else that can hold 500kg in the soft tissues of their elbow...the guy is a mutant. Look at these hands

legit his wrists must be at least 10"

Stop spreading this, there is 0 impressive about being litterally obese and being dead at 50.
It's sad that some people have these kind of mental illnesses and we have to look into how we can cure or prevent them.

Copecel faggot detected
The only mental illness is not wanting to be a bloatlord
Wolfing down 2 little caesars hot n readys as I type this

Haha
So funny
Haha

Fuck off, no one is laughing at this crap and it won't become a meme no matter how hard you try.

Some people follow him because they are gay and like his bear physique but I follow him because it's incredibly interesting to me just how athletic this 450 pound dude is. He can run circles around most DYELs while weighing 4x as much

gayboi cope
if you don't bloat you can't gloat

Weird lens or is he an actual dwarf?

Lee Priest is a 5'4" manlet

COPE

i'm so hype that bloatmaxxing has made its way to Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=m5Rlsojcix8

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

Jesus he looks like fucking shit. He doesn't look visibly any different from any fat fuck. Remember to also look like you lift. No one will care about your strength if you look like Boogie.

>caring what other people think
>implying they don't mire bloatlords anyway

>shopping at costco yesterday
>feeling kind of hungry
>never tried the chicken bake
>decide to look up the nutrition info
>2300mg sodium
>61g protons
>25g fat
>78g carbs
>for 2.99

SOON

Why is bloatmaxxing a thing all of a sudden?

I thought lookism would be all about minimizing bodyfat for facial aesthetics.

This is nothing to do with those lookism geeks, looksmaxing is cope it's all genetic anyway.
Maximising bloat for EXPLOSIVE POWER and BLOATMOGGING is what it's all about.

Kill it before it explodes!

Sounds like something straight out of lookism, what with all the 'cope' and 'mog'

He's like 5'7. I like this pic before his deathgrips tattoo era.

/BMG/ ANTHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=YLmzZmmK3R4

BLOATMAX EXPLOSION!!! We only BLOATmot to the BLOATPOWER blast off SLUG Bloat maxxing!!!

holy shit this is meme kino, imagine what the normies will think when they go on Veeky Forums and our idol is some legit hambeast

Who here /functional bloat/?
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzr-MQHjnOo

Godliness. Not in the "I am a god" way.

The "God works through me" way. Holiness.

I dig it but let's be real. Scott Mendelson conquered this a long time ago.

He also found the middle ground where he can boatlord but still dominate other bloatlords athletically.

He looks like every member of the UDA and UVF