Tell a newfag a safe place to buy and sell crypto

Tell a newfag a safe place to buy and sell crypto

Coinbase

Coinbase is a good start.

>Coinbase
>GDAX
now post more of dem titties

Your bedroom with the blinds drawn.

If that existed it'd be normie central. Get in now while every site caters to white nerdy males.

Thanks guise

Does Veeky Forums recommend Kraken, bitfinex and Binance? is what im using right now

i have about 2k to invest, you have any recommendations in therms of long and short-term gains?

bitconnect

Coinbase is the easiest place to buy imo, but not the cheapest tho. They accept Visa and Bank transfers and with Visa the purchase happens immediately.

To sell crypto idk, I've only used Finnish BTC-market bittiraha.fi, but if you aren't Finnish that won't do much good for you.

I'm Norwegian

B A Z O O N G A

Coinbase. Once you get your first stuff try Binance.

Whatever you decide to trade, always make sure you are holding at least 50% BTC at all times, no matter what. Trade in alts with the other half.
As for what to invest in right now, besides BTC, I'm not sure. Maybe after REQ or RPX settle down, buy in. My last trade was LINK. I bought for .15 and sold at the top at .54
I'm waiting for the Palm Beach report to come out next week before I make my next trade.

Not the same girl.

>safe place
lol, no such thing.
Only scams (i.e. Bittrex) and places that have not yet proven to be scams (i.e. Kraken).

20/10 would pull out and shower her tits with jizz and then proceed to eat ass and pussy

Duly noted.

Blockfolio dude. It's awesome

Post a link when it's out my dude

Gemini -- better and cheaper than Coinbase

how much bitbean to rub my dong between her milkers?

Dam I found her insta.. Nice tits but gross ass

None of them are trust worthy so just split accros all of then

Why is bittrex a scam?
You mean bitfinex?

etherdelta for newly released tokens.

Why do you listen to those pnd rashid niggers?
Lol they are terrible.

Yeah man last thing a newcomer should do is use etherdelta are you crazy?

not that hard. just be a little careful.