Tfw the girls in your friend group think you're homosexual because you've never had a gf and you're too autistic to...

>tfw the girls in your friend group think you're homosexual because you've never had a gf and you're too autistic to make a move on any of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QATmpIKxav8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>/r9k/

>the girls in your friend group think you're homosexual

they don't think anything about you trust me

Now you know the truth user. That's all gay people have ever been. It's time for you to go out and suck a cock

> having girls in your friend group.
how do you deal with their constant bitching about random shit literally every single minute of the day.

>girl friends
like you don't even look at other girls when you're with them?

I'd really like some girl friends in my life.
My life is a fucking sausage party and it's hard meeting new girls.

I was with 2 of them a few weeks ago and one of them was very drunk, there's absolutely no doubt they think it.
It's a group of people I met during university, we studied/did social activities together
Those are not my "best friends", but theyre people I see regularly.

>tfw the girls in your friend group think you're homosexual

make this into your advantage,
"hehe I wish a girl could turn me, hehe, wanna try, hehe."

>Go take a piss with a friend on an alley
>We both finish
>"Man whats the deal with you. Are you gay? Nothing wrong with liking dick you know, do you like dick pussy or what, never seen you going for anything"
>Fuck you man, im just shy you cunt
>You need to fuck
>...

I was 20 back then
Glad those times are gone
People still breaking my balls with being shy though

I don't think that's how most women work user

if they were drunk you could've had fun with it
>trust me I'm not

people give signs; are you a robot?

This guy fucks. A lot.

I'm 20 too user and while I'm not particularly shy, I have a lot of trouble of making small talk with a girl

When I'm drunk I become witty and able to flirt very easily, in fact the only time I've made out with a girl / came close to fucking was when I was drunk. But when I sober up I lose all my capacity to flirt with girls, it's unreal.

I unironically think I have undiagnosed autism, the more I read on the subject the more I realize I might be on the spectrum. But maybe it's all in my head

You're cancer
>>>/reddit//

>"hehe I wish a girl could turn me, hehe, wanna try, hehe."

user, there is not one situation that could realistically happen in the real world in which that would work.

Thats a for life "that guy" pass right there

Maybe if you flexed a cep

this works, I tried it at a "don't give a fuck party" with some random strangers I met while traveling.

we got drunk as fuck, there was a chitchat about fags, I was left alone in the room with three girls, at one of the girls party. started to talk about my "coming out of the closet with myself" experience and how I personally am not sure in my feelings, but never had a girl, only one boy, so "who knows, maybe, hehe"

next thing I know, one asked if she could kiss me, I said yeah why not. she kissed me, and asked "how was it". I said a kiss is not something that really can arouse a person, the real affection has to be intimate. So she kissed me more and more, started touching my cock, I gave in, after that we started making out, while the girls were watching. I got a boner, said "I don't know what is happening, but I want more of this". We started making out, got naked, the girls started sucking me off, we had a beautiful threesome and fell asleep naked.

Wouldn't worry too much mate. I'm 20 and pretty much exactly the same. I don't think you're actually autistic at all. It seems fairly normal to be shit at sober flirting.

>even fags get pussy

the fuck is with my life

Absolutely devilish.

Have you had a gf before ?

I feel like I have no problem engaging in small talk with men / older women I'm not attracted to / old people / children , but as soon as it's a girl i'm attracted to I become boring and unable to talk about my hobbies without either sounding autistic or cold

Kind of like I'm afraid to turn the girl off, but in the end it's exactly what happens anyways

The worst thing about this is that I know exactly what my problem is, fear of rejection, but I'm unable to act on it

I'm sure you did. And then everyone on the bus stood up and clapped.

No, never had a gf and seem to have similar problems to what you're describing. I got bored of thinking about it though and managed to convince myself to fall for the be yourself meme.
Besides, I know plenty of guys who were shit at talking to girls who ended up getting with girls while drunk and some got gfs.
At some point I think we're going to get lucky or try for so long that we lose the fear.

And then the whole room stood up and clapped

take full advantage m8
youtube.com/watch?v=QATmpIKxav8

The girls name? Albert Einstein

hue

>things that never happend

The best things for my wit are..

>reading
For some reason, reading has the rep of bringing out good wordplay.

>eye directional signals w/ pacing and leading
Practicing this is fun because it's inherently about getting better at knowing what they're thinking --

>Those clothes! [I'm visual right now]

..and where to take the conversation --

>Oh, hey. How are you doing? Have you been to the art gallery?

I'm in your boots desu.

I believe you gaybrah, let the virgins suffocate

It's not the first time Ive seen you or someone point to this picture but I don't understand what you mean by this

Google, nlp eye movement

>"hehe I wish a girl could turn me, hehe, wanna try, hehe."

No dumbass you saying that will turn into... "hey why don't you watch Jamal fuck me and see if it turns you on!"

>It seems fairly normal to be shit at sober flirting.
It is. I hear it all the time from normies, imagine how it is for autists. Doesn't mean you can't practice at it though.

What if I make this my tinder bio? Will it work

we are colonialists

feels good to hear that

cheers brahs, we're all gonna make it

>Friend group
>girls in it

You are a homosexual

>Making moves on girls in your friend group
No user, that's high school tier shit that never ends well. You make moves on the friends of your female friends, one that have that second degree connection but aren't actually part of your friend group.

I remember having this fantasy also after reading someone elses fantasy about how they finally hit 3x10 ATG 3plate squat and went backpacking

is this really unheard of in burgerland ?

>tfw too witty

I routinely get called a Machiavellian psychopath based on my conversational skill and deadpan dark humour. My problem is that I can never break out of the mould of 'the clever guy who isn't serious about anything'.

fedora

this desu

Women are intolerable as platonic friends

I pity what has to be a lack of good male friends in your life

We're not as effeminate as yuros, so no I don't need female friends ty

would you consider the character who represents you best to be the joker?

You sound like a fat faggot who secretly wants to be considered a sociopath because he feels it will garner him a level of 'respect' or intrigue that he otherwise couldn't get. In reality nobody thinks of you that way, and you're probably a person who can't enjoy a conversation that isn't about you.

I am the furthest thing from from the person you are imagining. At the end of the day, I'm asking for help about escaping from a particular social role that has served as a crutch when it comes to making friends, but also limits the formation of intimate relationships.

So yes, I do fit the description of 'intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour' but I want to be more than that.

Haha shit use to be me than I started drinking and I would bang now 10 years later I'm a drunk such is life

>nihilistic
ahahahaha faggot