Why?

Why do you lift Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have nothing else

i started lifting because of a girl but now its because of body dysmorphia and thinking if i keep doing this it will some day cure my autism

my PS4 broke so now I lift

When dreams and memes unite, and anime is real, I'll be fit for my waifu.

to get bigger/stronger and maybe get laid again ;_;

to feed my ego and because it makes me feel better physically

Both of these.

I want to get a beach house or live by the shore and spend ever day at the beach in a speedo.
either get mired or disgusted looks cuz I'm wearing a speedo either is fine

fuck m8, that's a 10/10 tinder bio. mad pussy for sure.

To retake jerusalem

To take it by force, and discover its secret.

For Frodo

So the only thing i have to feel bad when im looking in a mirror is my face.

this, what mysteries do you contain goat tower

so that I can bully twinks and throw them around

I started to lift because I stopped playing hockey. Now I just do it because it feels good and I look good

i just wanna be able to pick up a thot and throw em onto a bed before i destroy their slootholes
>obviously wearing protection, thots are thots

i just want to be beautiful

I want to be able to Hawaiian shirts unbuttoned and not look like a middle-aged Italian man. Also for my gf because she's literally perfect and I want for her to be able to say the same about me.

i want to be knight/paladin mode so I can sprint while wearing armor.

To see my body at its peak beauty and strength while I still have my youth. To balance the corruption words have on my existence, to experience life without the word. A few moments of nothing else but physicality and action. To reflect my character in my appearance, and to sculpt the physical space in which I take up into an embodiment of my ideals. Theres a fire inside of me - in order to shine like the sun, first you have to burn like it.

Just get a thief friend in your party. He'll let you sprint and you can pound his tight twinky butthole on the side.

you have the autism

To be better

I got tired of my shitty life where all I did was sit around, play too much vidya, and eat shit food. I decided to change that and get into shape. I've definitely been making progress and feel a lot better about myself. I still feel like I need to make more progress though.

to git more swoller

i want people to look past the fact that i am a 179cm manlet and instead look at my insane gains and worship me like the god i am

Because my girl's tall thick and strong and she likes it when I pick her up and fuck her against a wall

Why else bros?

I lift because I'm tired of being a joke.
I've always been that harmless guy who is quiet and just smiles whenever someone talks to him.
Fucking done with that.
I'm tired of being ignored.

I had a wife, once

I want to beat a hippo in hand to hand combat

beacause i've only made like 40% of my potential natty gains and if i stop now i'll feel like shit forever for not realising my potential

also rampant insecurity and general lack of emotional stability

please tell me you don't own a gun

JUST THESE TWO GUNS

Aw man, I'm not big enough yet. Ask me again in a year

so i can push ur mom off after we fuck

Mental health break. I realized I built my life on a foundation of sand and have restarted completely from the bottom at age 26. I'm not going to get any girls doing this, I just need all the dopamine I can get.

Also this.

I lift for Hitler

well then here's to someone dropping a bar on your dick tomorrow

I'm an artist who truly appreciates aesthetics, I like how I look in the mirror, I love seeing how new clothes look over my aesthetically sculpted physique, I love feeling like I'm built like a brick shithouse, I'm almost aroused when I look thiccc uppberback in the mirror and I know for a fucking fact every bitch behind me is mirin hard as fuck too, I love how I could pick up a small girl and fling her across the room like a fucking ragdoll with just a single arm, I love watching my arms perform every task I do, and goddamn some girls just love me as much as I do too

So I don't get completely wrecked in death metal mosh pits like I used to.

faggot

underrated

I lift to outlive my enemies.

Big quiz tomorrow? I get it, trigonometry was hard.

Hitler was a no talent-ass autist who ruined white nationalism for everybody.
Fuck Hitler.

Being serious and having big goals doesn't equal autism, BULLY!

To fuck my future wife against a wall.

>lol hitler ruined nationalism!

This has to stop. Either you're very young and not looked a lot into WW2 or from a small room in Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8

Hey, that's a pretty rare wojak mind if I save it?

I'll ruin your asshole with my cock mate

>lift to look like a greek good
What's a greek good?

Exactly.

I cannot god damn wait for school to start again. Gotta be coming up soon right?

It makes me feel better as lame as that sounds. I've been down in the dumps recently

It's a healthy outlet for my escapism alongside writing dumb stories.

If I can work to try and become 2D-tier aesthetic, it's better than simply letting the feeling of "damn I wish that were me" rot in my brain.

Also I go a little stir-crazy if I don't do something active for more than like 2 weeks.

It all kinda takes you unexpectedly; have you guys ever took a break from lifting for like 2 weeks?
It feels like I have a constant gnawing in both my muscles and head

You do something for so long and your body is used to the resistance, take away the resistance its used to and it will find something else to replace it; I'm a self-defeating autist with weird fucking health anxiety so I'm lifting for me right now

Also this, there's a webm out there of Araragi getting his abs caressed whilst in a crab-pose, I havent seen it in a while but I just imagine how fucking good it would feel (also requesting webm if you know the one im on about)

cute pic of you and your gf!

>no talent-ass
objectively false. even if you try to ignore the sheer amount of oratory skill required to galvanize an entire nation, his paintings were pretty good too.
>ruined white nationalism for everybody
Hitler wasn't a "white nationalist." White nationalism is an empty, pathetic excuse for ideology. No such thing as "white" culture. Who gets to be white? Greeks? Light-skinned Levantines? It's nonsensical. The only form of pan-european ethonationalism that could work would be along the lines of sub-race, such as Germanic (UK, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Mediterranean (Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Greece), Balkan, Slavic, etc. Even that would be a stretch. Stick to proper nationalism, or dream big, like Hitler.

Imagine not being able to lift suddenly, forever, how would that make you feel?

Only thing keeping me from killing myself. If I'm out of the gym for a couple of days, due to sickness or something I feel the depression and suicidal thoughts creeping up. Was out of the gym yesterday because I got a cold and had deadlifts, didn't want to tax the cns too much and get worse or something. But I felt like absolute garbage yesterday and still today from not going so I'll probably still go today even though I'm more sick than yesterday.

I mostly lift cuz I enjoy it. Its sort of masculine meditation time for me. I lift, listen to strong music, get some feels out.
Enjoy that post lifting high and solid body.

I want to die tho.

Lifting makes me hate myself less

I think this is why we all lift, deep down

that hit hard homie.

für mutti

I'm trying to achieve my comedic dream of being an unbelievably strong tiny man.

I lifted for her

Now she's gone, and I lift to let out the anger and hatred

I walk the great path of lifting shit up and putting it back down, to achieve a heart of iron, unfettered by vagina, the Dao of GAINS.

I keep thinking that if I had just been more attractive, she wouldn't have left.

I have 3 older brothers who are smarter than me. I lift because I need something to not feel like the black sheep despite the fact God abandonned me long ago.

Kike

Oh shit that last point hits a little too close

I wanted to like how I look instead of hating it.
Also health.

I forgot about this pic
Thanks user

same

Severe depression. Fitness is the only thing in life that keeps me going. Without it I would have killed myself a long time ago

Because ive always been skinny and was bullied growing up and unable to defend myself so now I am always afraid someone will try to hurt someone I care about and I wont be strong enough to stop them.

That and I have a horrible self image and feel the need to cultivate every selling point about myself that I possibly can which includes my physical appearence and strength.

Its part of trying desperately the rack up as many points as I can for myself to make myself seem like im worth anything to anyone.

>be me, bedridden for months because of kidneys failure
>out of hospital, could barely walk up the stairs because of anemia
>low protein diet for about a year, weak af
>thought about going to the gym, but always postponed it
>one day at school, retarded jock slaps my ass as I leave the bathroom, tell him he's gonna regret it
>get angry, join a gym, make gains, forget about it
> ~2.5 years later, walking down the street, the same jock fucking around with his retard bros, pass by them, get my ass slapped
>get mad, beat the shit out of him , the others were nightmare before christmas cosplayers so they ran away
>find out later that he was a closeted gay and that's how he tried to pick up guys
>now I lift because I like it and because I admire guys with big muscles

He looks like SHIT

kys faggot

C A R E E R E N D I N G

why'd this give me a hard on Veeky Forums?

Is this a metaphore ?

This

for him

I started lifting so I could get this cute nerdy girl, but now its just more of a general self esteem thing. I've been feeling great desu.

Came just to say fuck hitler and hitler-poster. I know you're samefagging. gtfo

btw I lift so I can crush evil neo-hitler with my crab like pincer strength

I have pretty nasty depression. Therapy and medication have both proven to be useless.

Lifting is the only thing that keeps me balanced. Also, I want to be big, strong, and sexy.

good answer

i lift for the prince

for confidence gains

Amen user. Amen.

of manlets?

Im going to be a mixed martial artist one day, and i need the ability to lift HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS for grappling

>no talent-ass
Yet he led a nation from poverty and corruption into prosperity and love of the nation while youre just here sitting on your ass complaining about the big bad evil white devil hitler

why would you say this, user

Bruh.

Are you two together now and it's his ass that gets slapped?

I guess I just wanna get stronger. Sometimes I dream about beating up dyel fuckboys and it feels really cool. I hope that I'll get the opportunity to wrestle some skinny fuckboy someday to show him who's the boss.